How to help Ukrainian children

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Millions of Ukrainian children were taken away to no one knows where, and there is no information about them.

There is reason to believe that they fell into the hands of human traffickers.
There is evidence that they became victims of German perverts (honest Germans write about this from Germany itself).

The plan is next.

Organize an investigation through Interpol.

Each child(including exported orphans) must be registered in the database and we must know that everything is in order with them.

Fund the program from the EU budget, as a punishment for allowing this, and by confiscating the property of European criminals who used and trafficked children, as well as criminals inside Ukraine, including officials.

For America it will be free.

Get started.

• Banned
America has faced these dirty problems itself. It's time to pay the bills.

Millions of Ukrainian children were taken away to no one knows where, and there is no information about them.

There is reason to believe that they fell into the hands of human traffickers.
There is evidence that they became victims of German perverts (honest Germans write about this from Germany itself).

The plan is next.

Organize an investigation through Interpol.

Each child(including exported orphans) must be registered in the database and we must know that everything is in order with them.

Fund the program from the EU budget, as a punishment for allowing this, and by confiscating the property of European criminals who used and trafficked children, as well as criminals inside Ukraine, including officials.

For America it will be free.

Get started.
Nuke DC????

Clearly this US initiated conflict has created huge trafficking problems .
And in no way do I minimise the horrors within this matter .
But it is going on all the time and everywhere .

Over 1 million kids go missing in a year apparently-- Khazaria or no Khazaria.
Let's not forget that .

• Banned
Clearly this US initiated conflict has created huge trafficking problems .
And in no way do I minimise the horrors within this matter .
But it is going on all the time and everywhere .

Over 1 million kids go missing in a year apparently-- Khazaria or no Khazaria.
Let's not forget that .
Don't just "don't forget", you have to do something. At least yell about it everywhere. What's the point that someone doesn't forget something? If we remain silent, the memory will be erased along with the corpses that remembered it.

Don't just "don't forget", you have to do something. At least yell about it everywhere. What's the point that someone doesn't forget something? If we remain silent, the memory will be erased along with the corpses that remembered it.
I spend all my life yelling about seemingly hundreds of different things .
But I long ago accepted that the numberof "doers" in this world are few and expecting those that make the right noises to do much more than just that is pie in the sky .
Sad but realistic .

• Banned
I spend all my life yelling about seemingly hundreds of different things .
But I long ago accepted that the numberof "doers" in this world are few and expecting those that make the right noises to do much more than just that is pie in the sky .
Sad but realistic .
First we need to learn their methods and use them against them.
Secondly, they do everything to prevent us from using their methods, and our methods are targeted attacks on their system. The lightning-fast breakout strategy is like a small bullet that destroys their big clumsy system. It is necessary to look for the weak points of their system and hit them pointwise.

This was the military strategy of the cavalry. Break through the front, destroy the supply, and kill the stupid big system that was left without control and supply. This is the path of the righters, the way of Knight

First we need to learn their methods and use them against them.
Secondly, they do everything to prevent us from using their methods, and our methods are targeted attacks on their system. The lightning-fast breakout strategy is like a small bullet that destroys their big clumsy system. It is necessary to look for the weak points of their system and hit them pointwise.

This was the military strategy of the cavalry. Break through the front, destroy the supply, and kill the stupid big system that was left without control and supply. This is the path of the righters, the way of Knight

First paragraph is Common Sense Chapter One -- practised by all .

Second paragraph is so out of date it is absurd .
Even in a the small Khazaria conflict, the Russians are obliterating the US and Ukey Nazis by doing the big damage to infrastructure away from the front line.
And as we are now seeing, the Nazis have run out of everything but not because of front line break throughs .

First paragraph is Common Sense Chapter One -- practised by all .

Second paragraph is so out of date it is absurd .
Even in a the small Khazaria conflict, the Russians are obliterating the US and Ukey Nazis by doing the big damage to infrastructure away from the front line.
And as we are now seeing, the Nazis have run out of everything but not because of front line break throughs .
No one is trying to break through the front there, there are no maneuvers at all. Any maneuvers interfere with the main goal - the destruction of peoples. It is most effective to grind the Lesser Poles in frontal assaults, standing in one place.

Forum List

Back