How-to Guide for US Muslims...

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
This guide is aimed at US Muslims, who - or their parents - migrated to USA in the past from a traditional Muslim country, letting blind their-selves from Hollywood, which did not show them the nature of Americans, which led to movements like Tea-Party, personalities like Bush and an increasing Islamophobia of the aggressive kind.

Don't be worried, faults in life-management can be corrected. Especially if you've a solid education, which enables you to integrate seamlessly into the job-market of the new country.

For everyday-life, you would have to learn a new language, if the new country you're immigrating to is not the country of your parents.
With ambition you can master a new language within months. In today's world there exists multi-medial Software to achieve this from home PC. Or you learn the new language the conventional way.

I have a similar background of emigrating a 'Christian country' I was born in, although I did this not of bigotry reasons as in the US-case, but for personal reasons.
I think, that there is an obligation to consider not only your own life, but also that of your children.
Look around you, and ask yourself the question if the economic situation worsens, your host country is misgoverned and what the fiscal-behavior of your host-country might result for your children when - it's a general rule - immigrants always are the scapegoats in economic hard-times. Add to that the religious bigotry.

I don't want to paint picture of doom-mongering, but you've reason for pessimism of your and your descendant's future.

Although I'm just a nobody, I can share with you my own experience, gladly also through other communication forms like E-Mail.
[email protected]

This could've been your kid.
Muslim teen beaten, called a 'terrorist' by classmates
Read more: Muslim teen beaten, called a 'terrorist' by classmates says he stayed silent out of fear

All Terrorists Are Muslims Who, Typically, "Killed Us On 9/11"
Fox Hosts: All Terrorists Are Muslims Who, Typically, "Killed Us On 9/11" - Gothamist

Extremism is a ‘Muslim problem’
O’Reilly: Extremism is a ‘Muslim problem’ | Raw Story

Man accused of threatening Obama indicted for mosque bomb attempt
Man accused of threatening Obama indicted for mosque bomb attempt Breaking News | Wire Update News | News Wires -

Forum List

Back