How to Erase the Environmental Protection Agency

Did you get that chart out of a comic book? How about a serious link, I'm interested in seeing more about that. Maybe you have something there?.
How about you do your own homework, and maybe present some data and serious links to back your absurd claims.
Along the way consider getting a better education in sciences and math.
And learn how to web-search.
All I needed to do was use duckduckgo and type in terms to get this;
Take your choices.

BTW, you might also learn how to read and then check the caption below the chart. FWIW I presented one of the simpler ones that you might be able to understand.

Thanks for another clear display of the depths of your ignorance.

For a start, from your link, this;
India's 1.3 billion people live in areas where the "annual average particulate pollution level" exceeds the WHO safe limit of 5µg/m³, it says.
Bad air kills millions in India every year.
The smog-filled air, which usually covers Indian cities during the winter months, contains dangerously high levels of fine particulate matter called PM2.5 - tiny particles that can clog lungs and cause a host of diseases.

Now if you knew and understood basic science you'd know that particulate pollution is numerous items other than carbon dioxide/CO2* which is an odorless, colorless, and 'invisible' gas. Molecules much smaller than "particulate pollution", a.k.a. "smog" which is what the USA EPA addressed as it's first mandates about 40 years ago and such goal/agenda** was long ago achieved in this country.

India, along with the "People's Republic and Worker's Paradise of China" (CCP), uses coal, and other carbon fuels, for most of its energy sources and doesn't have mandatory

Flue-gas desulfurization​

in place to deal with sulfur dioxide/SO2 which is a major source of "acid rain" and a real cause of air pollution.

In the USA and West Europe we do have extensive FGD systems filtering the flue and hence have seen dramatic reduction in REAL air pollution ever since in the last few decades.
** Flue-gas desulfurization (FGD) is a set of technologies used to remove sulfur dioxide (SO
2) from exhaust flue gases of fossil-fuel power plants, and from the emissions of other sulfur oxide emitting processes such as waste incineration.

Since our planet's atmosphere, and anything in it, don't conform to political borders, the SO2 and other particulate pollution generated in India and China floats across the world and over to here. Making REAL pollution a serious global issue. FWIW.

I see by your reported age that you likely are a product of the degenerated USA education system that has been heavy on the propaganda and light on real science for most of it's students these last few decades. Hence like too many, you've been incorrectly taught that carbon dioxide/CO2* is "pollution" which is absurd when one realizes that 99+% of life on this planet, Flora (plants) need that CO2 to live and we Fauna (animals~humans)(<1%) need the flora/plants to survive.

The mis-education your generation has been indoctrinated with is that 400ppm of CO2* is the result of human activity and the major cause of ACC/AGW. In essence it is "pollution". If essential gases needed to support life are "pollution", then we should consider the @210,000 ppm of Oxygen as "pollution" also.

Now I'll await to see if you grasp and understand this first and basic lesson, or if it is beyond your skill set and you might be a lost cause.

* =

Carbon dioxide - Wikipedia

The EPA is constitutional, what is unconstitutional is when it expands its powers past it's congressional mandates. Specific Mandates. Mandates involving more than one State.

Because pollution can indeed affect several States at once, it does make it a constitutional purview of congress.
The challenge with the EPA is the same that happens with most bureaucracies and agencies of Guv'mint, in that once their initial purpose and agenda has been achieved, they then shift to "self preservation" mode and since they have the latitude and authority to set standards and their own agendas, will "move the goal posts" and grab anything within their range of "purpose" to continue their existence: continue funding, keep their jobs, assure their retirement, etc.

As with many other Departments and Agencies of the Executive, their primary purpose now is perpetual existence and funding. To do such, they begin to set cause and standards of compliance beyond their initial purpose and cause for creation, becoming a growing, parasitic, and absurd "monster".

How about you do your own homework, and maybe present some data and serious links to back your absurd claims.
Along the way consider getting a better education in sciences and math.
And learn how to web-search.
All I needed to do was use duckduckgo and type in terms to get this;
Take your choices.

BTW, you might also learn how to read and then check the caption below the chart. FWIW I presented one of the simpler ones that you might be able to understand.
I meant a serious link that explains wtf you're on about. Maybe that's too hard for you. Oh well...

Thanks for another clear display of the depths of your ignorance.

For a start, from your link, this;
India's 1.3 billion people live in areas where the "annual average particulate pollution level" exceeds the WHO safe limit of 5µg/m³, it says.
Bad air kills millions in India every year.
The smog-filled air, which usually covers Indian cities during the winter months, contains dangerously high levels of fine particulate matter called PM2.5 - tiny particles that can clog lungs and cause a host of diseases.

Now if you knew and understood basic science you'd know that particulate pollution is numerous items other than carbon dioxide/CO2* which is an odorless, colorless, and 'invisible' gas. Molecules much smaller than "particulate pollution", a.k.a. "smog" which is what the USA EPA addressed as it's first mandates about 40 years ago and such goal/agenda** was long ago achieved in this country.

India, along with the "People's Republic and Worker's Paradise of China" (CCP), uses coal, and other carbon fuels, for most of its energy sources and doesn't have mandatory

Flue-gas desulfurization​

in place to deal with sulfur dioxide/SO2 which is a major source of "acid rain" and a real cause of air pollution.

In the USA and West Europe we do have extensive FGD systems filtering the flue and hence have seen dramatic reduction in REAL air pollution ever since in the last few decades.
** Flue-gas desulfurization (FGD) is a set of technologies used to remove sulfur dioxide (SO
2) from exhaust flue gases of fossil-fuel power plants, and from the emissions of other sulfur oxide emitting processes such as waste incineration.

Since our planet's atmosphere, and anything in it, don't conform to political borders, the SO2 and other particulate pollution generated in India and China floats across the world and over to here. Making REAL pollution a serious global issue. FWIW.

I see by your reported age that you likely are a product of the degenerated USA education system that has been heavy on the propaganda and light on real science for most of it's students these last few decades. Hence like too many, you've been incorrectly taught that carbon dioxide/CO2* is "pollution" which is absurd when one realizes that 99+% of life on this planet, Flora (plants) need that CO2 to live and we Fauna (animals~humans)(<1%) need the flora/plants to survive.

The mis-education your generation has been indoctrinated with is that 400ppm of CO2* is the result of human activity and the major cause of ACC/AGW. In essence it is "pollution". If essential gases needed to support life are "pollution", then we should consider the @210,000 ppm of Oxygen as "pollution" also.

Now I'll await to see if you grasp and understand this first and basic lesson, or if it is beyond your skill set and you might be a lost cause.

* =

Carbon dioxide - Wikipedia

You asked me to define pollution, and I did. You're focussing on only one element, CO2. Which makes no sense.

You asked me to define pollution, and I did. You're focussing on only one element, CO2. Which makes no sense.
No you didn't. You made a vague and non-specific generalization that didn't include actual matter items/substance.
I also mentioned SO2 and guess you don't know what that is. CO2 is the one often called "pollution" by the wackos whom endorse the unproven hypothesis of ACC/AGW.

BTW, in your post that is #14 of this thread you are the one whom brought up CO2. Maybe you should lay off the bong for awhile until your memory recovers.

Actually, I live on 60 acres of forested land, lol. Better luck next time, jackass.

Too much of anything can be a problem, like CO2.
This is the internet. Dildoes like you can claim anything and not have to prove it.

iu

The EPA is a very complex issue from my understanding, and no it is not simple or easy or kind.

Having carefully studied some inter-state politics I will offer my view on this matter.

Personally, I believe EPA decisions should be done first by the EPA, however, I would open such matters up to dispute between State Senators as a means of truly being fair to both States and People.

Why?

I'm going to choose sulfuric acid for coal production. When you stop coal production by stopping sulfuric acid creation, upon the outside how many other states and people are harmed or greatly hurt by that coal-made electricity being unavailable, versus moving everyone out of that harmed farming region and giving them government-purchased alternatives?

You see, in my opinion you can't just look at the single image of the effect upon a single state, you must look at the entire grafitti painting on the 50 foot (or state region) wall.

Trust me I come from a farming region that also has a number of factories built upon it, along with several fishing rivers and nature trails to enjoy so I very well know of the standing problematic conflict and that such difficulties must be carefully assessed, analyzed and evaluated.

Forum List

Back