How to deal with climate change activists

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
Climate-change activists blocked a road in Portugal. They forgot one crucial fact: they protested in Portugal, not Paris. Watch this short video of the Portuguese motorists protesting the protest with force.

I got this from a Dan Flynn blog that comes to my email inbox everyday. The above action works for me.

DontBrakeCommies.jpg

Climate-change activists blocked a road in Portugal. They forgot one crucial fact: they protested in Portugal, not Paris. Watch this short video of the Portuguese motorists protesting the protest with force.

I got this from a Dan Flynn blog that comes to my email inbox everyday. The above action works for me.
The "behind the scene" power & control folks who fund the illegal "sit in street puppets" use the puppets in an attempt to get the motorists irritated enough to beat up the puppets. The power & control folks are hoping to land lawsuits of course on the grounds of assault. That's WHY the camera puppets are all around to record physical acts of discipline meted out to offenders by those being offended by the offenders. The cure to preventing the offenders from offending the law abiding folks is harsh penalties backed by strict black or white law, meaning no gray area for attorneys to play the old semantics game that leads to revolving door justice. Problem is getting judges & elected officials into positions of authority that will stand their ground rather than caving in to PC.

Comical! What the status hounds will do to impress their peers!

Meet The Power & Control Loons That Make It All Happen!

Last edited:

Now that's how to handle a protest!

Forum List

Back