"How To Avoid Deportation" Brochure Distributed In San Diego Public Schools

I have never committed a crime that lasted for years

How long do the crimes you get away with usually last, and how long after they are committed do they cease to being a crime?

It seems to me that the very crime illegal aliens are committing is their very existence in a political territory that has a different flag than the one they previously existed in. Why should any sensible, humane person have a problem with that? Because there is a law against it? Because if that's all your argument revolves around it's shallower than a puddle.

Open, free, democratic societies consider illegal immigration a mere misdemeanor, 2Parties. Only totalitarian states that value national borders over the right to freedom incarcerate people for that. I strongly urge Westerners who want to see illegal immigration punished with jail time to move to North Korea where they'll live among like-minded people.

José;2787328 said:
Rule 3: Stop being an American hypocrite, talking about misery as an abstract subject, demanding that poor, illiterate people wait in a line that simply does not exist, and admit to the fact that, were you in their shoes, you'd be jumping that wall faster than a roadrunner racing a jackrabbit.

Jose', shouldn't Mexicans fix Mexico? If they need US help, I'm good with that. But there is no "line" to wait on to "become American". Stay home, deal with your own nation's shit.

You mean... should a Mexican couple spend their whole lives in misery unable to provide a decent standard of living and education to their children in a vain, pathetic, quixotesque attempt to turn Mexico into a first world nation?

If they do they deserve all their poverty in Mexico because they're dumber than a brick.

If I was Mexican I'd wanna' get out that shithole nightmare called Mexico too. Thank God I'm not. Japan needs people, go there.

School systems get paid for each child no matter what the immigration status so they encourage this illegal activity.

Mad Scientist is at least honest enough to admit he would probably do exactly what so many people in America lambast Mexicans for doing.

And believe it or not...

Many border patrol agents who spend their entire working lives arresting illegal Mexicans also admit it.

José;2787485 said:
José;2787328 said:
Rule 3: Stop being an American hypocrite, talking about misery as an abstract subject, demanding that poor, illiterate people wait in a line that simply does not exist, and admit to the fact that, were you in their shoes, you'd be jumping that wall faster than a roadrunner racing a jackrabbit.

Jose', shouldn't Mexicans fix Mexico? If they need US help, I'm good with that. But there is no "line" to wait on to "become American". Stay home, deal with your own nation's shit.

You mean... should a Mexican couple spend their whole lives in misery unable to provide a decent standard of living and education to their children in a vain, pathetic, quixotesque attempt to turn Mexico into a first world nation?

If they do they deserve all their poverty in Mexico because they're dumber than a brick.

i don't care what they do as long as they do it elsewhere

"If these Jews really want to solve this they should just stay in their death camps and try to solve it over there. We don't need their kind outside of the cage."

José;2787482 said:
I have never committed a crime that lasted for years

How long do the crimes you get away with usually last, and how long after they are committed do they cease to being a crime?

It seems to me that the very crime illegal aliens are committing is their very existence in a political territory that has a different flag than the one they previously existed in. Why should any sensible, humane person have a problem with that? Because there is a law against it? Because if that's all your argument revolves around it's shallower than a puddle.

Open, free, democratic societies consider illegal immigration a mere misdemeanor, 2Parties. Only totalitarian states that value national borders over the right to freedom incarcerate people for that. I strongly urge Westerners who want to see illegal immigration punished with jail time to move to North Korea where they'll live among like-minded people.

Get caught breaking into Canada and see where you spend the night.

"If these Jews really want to solve this they should just stay in their death camps and try to solve it over there. We don't need their kind outside of the cage."

Shove your anti-semetism up your ass, 2Parties.

I'll clarify this toward your bias.

"If these Mexicans really want to solve their problems they should just stay under their shitty government and try to solve it there. We don't need their kind outside of the cage."

I'll clarify this toward your bias.

"If these Mexicans really want to solve their problems they should just stay under their shitty government and try to solve it there. We don't need their kind outside of the cage."

works for me. how is requiring people to follow the law analogous to a) the holocaust and b) a cage?

Please every single upstanding citizen who has ever speed in their car, made a rolling stop, didn't pay your state sales tax for goods you purchased online.

Please all of you go pay your fines for a crime you didn't get caught on tomorrow, and please go to your state and report all of your online purchases you didn't pay sales tax on over the years.

If not you are no different than a sub-human illegal.

2Parties

Just ignore:

Maddie

Chuck

The american jew obsessed with asian culture (what the hell is that?? :eek: :eek:)

Kaffir

Looney Ostrich

etc, etc,etc,...

They're all probably downloading copyrighted stuff off the net while lecturing Mexicans on the immorality of illegal immigration. :lol: :lol:

San Diego school teachers were encouraged to distribute pamphlets developed by the Quakers that give instructions on how to avoid deportation. "Individuals who shield, harbor or encourage aliens to enter our country in violation of law or remain here illegally thereafter is committing a felony! While the pamphlet does not appear to cross the line, it certainly would appear to do as much as possible to educate illegal aliens about how they may avoid detection and arrest. Perhaps the letter of law is being followed, but I would argue that this pamphlet violates the spirit of the law!" says Michael Cutler of Family Security Matters.

California Schools Distributed "How To Avoid Deportation" Pamphlet | DAN STEIN // STEIN REPORT 2000-2010®

I admire the Quakers, but this is an outrage. San Diego public school teachers distributing brochures on how to avoid being detected if you commit a crime? Is this what we want our children to learn? How is this even a permissible use of teachers' time?

The best way to avoid detection while also being a permissable use of a teacher's time is to say "LEARN ENGLISH! Do your fucking homework!" But I guess that's not P.C. eh? :lol:

If I was an illegal immigrant I would be assistant manger at Taco Bell.

No one would expect that.

You have to think outside the chimichanga.

José;2787328 said:

José;2787485 said:

You're selling your people short José. The reason this country(United States) is where your people and other migrants want to run off to is because of what many of our ancestors had to go through. It took blood, sweat, tears, and sacrifice to build up this country.
The Mexican people need to rise up and throw out the corrupt government that put Mexico in the hole it's in. Even if the Mexican people don't know how to, fear not because if the United States continues down the path it has taken in the next 20 years they'll get to see first hand how "We the People" clean house...

Mexico does not know how to cope period! They have depended on sugar daddy USA to keep sending them dollars. It's not in their psych to be efficient, legal, nor to care about their own. They want the easy way out due to their lack of education - something that can be blamed on their government's inefficiency to do or to care about. They jump the fence NOT for jobs; NOT because they are hungry. They jump the fence because they see that the people here have more material things and will give them a lot of freebies no questions asked - things they have never had. The corrupt have pocketed billions upon billions of american taxpayer dollars and will continue to do so at the expense of us and their own. The ONLY solution is for the USA to take over that miserable God forsaken country. It is just a matter of time before they become another Venezuela.

I appreciate the offer Angelhair, but I have ZERO interest in annexing Mexico.

On second thought, that would be chaotic - to say the least. I just don't see Mexico being able to, or having what it takes, to clean it up. It's a lost cause.

Originally posted by Nate
You're selling your people short José. The reason this country(United States) is where your people and other migrants want to run off to is because of what many of our ancestors had to go through. It took blood, sweat, tears, and sacrifice to build up this country.
The Mexican people need to rise up and throw out the corrupt government that put Mexico in the hole it's in. Even if the Mexican people don't know how to, fear not because if the United States continues down the path it has taken in the next 20 years they'll get to see first hand how "We the People" clean house...

It amazes me to no end that people like Nate, LilOlGranny, Madeline and so many others are unable to see the insensitivity of what is coming out of their mouths.

You don't visit an african refugee camp full of starving Somalians and tell them: "stay in your country to build a better Somalia in the long term". Mexico's level of poverty is nowhere near that of Somalia's but the same argument applies here.

You don't ask Mexican slum dwellers to endure hardship and deprivation during their entire lives to help build a better country for their grandchildren! This is lack of respect, lack of basic decency!!! These callous remarks reveal a deep lack of empathy for the suffering of others.

I'm absolutely convinced that America can fully enforce her immigration laws, can bus thousands if not millions of illegal mexicans back to Mexico without making a mockery out of their poverty like the argument put forth by Nate and Madeline among others.

There's no need for that.

José;2791350 said:

It amazes me to no end that people like Nate, LilOlGranny, Madeline and so many others are unable to see the insensitivity of what is coming out of their mouths.

You don't visit an african refugee camp full of starving Somalians and tell them: "stay in your country to build a better Somalia in the long term". Mexico's level of poverty is nowhere near that of Somalia's but the same argument applies here.

You don't ask Mexican slum dwellers to endure hardship and deprivation during their entire lives to help build a better country for their grandchildren! This is lack of respect, lack of basic decency!!! These callous remarks reveal a deep lack of empathy for the suffering of others.

I'm absolutely convinced that America can fully enforce her immigration laws, can bus thousands if not millions of illegal mexicans back to Mexico without making a mockery out of their poverty like the argument put forth by Nate and Madeline among others.

Jose', don't be so quick to judge.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/immigration-illegal-immigration/120791-how-can-we-solve-the-illegal-immigration-problem.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/120324-mass-grave-found-in-mexican-mine.html

I am not a perfect human being by any means, but I have deep compassion for the suffering of Mexicans. I just don't agree that allowing them to flee to the US is the solution.

I appreciate the offer Angelhair, but I have ZERO interest in annexing Mexico.

On second thought, that would be chaotic - to say the least. I just don't see Mexico being able to, or having what it takes, to clean it up. It's a lost cause.

That is just not an acceptable result. We have to get serious about bending Mexico to the world's will and forcing out its government if need be. We cannot just sit idly by while our southern neighbor slides into hell and believe that ANY amount of border security will protect us.

And helping Mexico is the humane thing to do. If we can send Billions of dollars to Haiti, we can by God help Mexico.

José;2791350 said:

Good lord José, you are a sad representation of the Mexican people. The reason Mexico is in the position it is in is because of quitters like you. Your country is rich in natural resources, agriculture, and land;

Minerals: The mining sector was dominated by hydrocarbons, with some of the world's largest deposits of petroleum (17th) and natural gas (18th). Mexico is also ranked in the top 5 producers of silver (13% of world production), bismuth (20% of the world's total), celestite (7% of world output) and fluorspar (18% of world output); sixth in molybdenum; among the top 10 in barite, bentonite, arsenic, diatomite, graphite, cadmium, gypsum, mine lead, manganese ore, salt, sulfur, and mine zinc; and in the top 15 in mine copper, cement, gold, and crude steel (second largest producer in Latin America).

Fishing: With 9,330 kilometers (5,798 miles) of coast along the Pacific Ocean, Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Sea, fishery is very extensive in Mexico with a total catch of 1.02 million tonnes for 2007, accounting for 1.4% of the world's production and ranking at the 17th position.

Agriculture: This economic activity is another important area. Main crops include corn (ranked 4th worldwide), sorghum (4th), and beans (5th). Mexico is also a major producer and exporter of fruits, vegetables and other agricultural products, being among the top 10 producers of avocado, cacao, coffee, lemon, mango, orange, tomato, sugarcane, honey and banana. Mexico also has the climatic conditions which allow the production and export of cattle, pigs, goats and sheep.

Forestry: 39% of the Mexican territory is composed of forests and woodland. This includes scrub, oak and pine forests, low jungles and tall deciduous forests, combined with mangroves, marshes, and savannas. These forests are commonly used for providing timber - however wood production costs are 35-40% higher due to topography - as well as ecological and wildlife reserves and untapped pharmaceutical stores due to Mexico being a megadiverse country (see related questions).

Answers.com - What are Mexico's natural resources

To compare Mexico and Somalia is a joke... and a poor one at that! There is absolutely no reason why Mexico can't rise up and become a great nation again! My remarks may seem callous but sometimes one must "slap" a person in the face before they fully understand what they can do... Anymore excuses?

Forum List

Back