How this situation could send Flynn to prison.

R

rdean

The Russians were recorded talking to Flynn. Not unusual when a hostile foreign country is talking to it's agents inside the country.

We pretty much know that Flynn told Russia that if Trump is elected, the sanctions will go away so don't take any action.

Later, Flynn was interviewed by the FBI.

If what Flynn told the FBI in that interview was very different than what he said in the transcripts, that would be lying to the FBI. That's a felony. Flynn could see jail time.

But what if it was Trump that told him to tell the Russians to keep calm? That Trump will end the sanctions after the election if he wins? Then Trump really has a problem that neither the GOP nor Russia can help him out of.

The Russians were recorded talking to Flynn. Not unusual when a hostile foreign country is talking to it's agents inside the country.

We pretty much know that Flynn told Russia that if Trump is elected, the sanctions will go away so don't take any action.

If what Flynn told the FBI in that interview was very different than what he said in the transcripts, that would be lying to the FBI. That's a felony. Flynn could see jail time.

But what if it was Trump that told him to tell the Russians to keep calm? That Trump will end the sanctions after the election if he wins? Then Trump really has a problem that neither the GOP nor Russia can help him out of.
Stop with the fake news. Flynn broke no laws. The leakers did!

They don't want to hear that. They are too busy drooling... /snicker

Give the democrats enough rope they will hang themselves

It's so whacked out there in the media and on boards and twitter. I'm thinking the full moon isn't helping.

:lol:

But you have posters putting up bullshit stories with screaming headlines like the ones accusing aides of being in touch with Russians BUT in the very same freaking article the aides are declared innocent.

Every time I click on a news story these days the theme from the Twilight Zone goes thru my freaking head.

It's so whacked out there in the media and on boards and twitter. I'm thinking the full moon isn't helping.

But you have posters putting up bullshit stories with screaming headlines like the ones accusing aides of being in touch with Russians BUT in the very same freaking article the aides are declared innocent.

Every time I click on a news story these days the theme from the Twilight Zone goes thru my freaking head.

Desperation is setting in....2018 looks brutal for democrats. Moderates like Jim Webb, Doug Schoen, even Rahm Emanuel are sending warnings but the far left is ignoring them

These people are idiots and they have no clue about what they are saying and how Russia have been pushed and prodded on purpose. The buffer between them and the globalist NATO was breached by the illegal takeover of the Ukraine and then they bitched because they didn't get Crimea.......I am so fucking tired of stupid people. I mean it....I am tired of the ignorant. I am tired of the uninformed spewing talking points that they get from slanted news sites that only tell them what they want to hear. There are a few on the right that do that....but the vast majority of the utter clueless are nothing but brainless trolls and are butthurt leftists.

Last edited:

I see you haven't anything to say that advances the discussion. Typical.

Oh the wet dreams of pathetic snowflake regressives, you refuse to accept facts and just make shit up as you go along in la-la land.

Desperation is setting in....2018 looks brutal for democrats. Moderates like Jim Webb, Doug Schoen, even Rahm Emanuel are sending warnings but the far left is ignoring them

They're so convinced that the propaganda they've swallowed hook, line and sinker, is correct they refuse to acknowledge reality.

I see you haven't anything to say that advances the discussion. Typical.

Typical what? You think that attacking sentence from you advanced the discussion?? Think again.

I can't see Flynn telling the Russian Ambassador, to pass on to Putin that once Trump is sworn in, he would stop the Obama sanction for Putin's influencing our election... and not to retaliate, WITHOUT president Trump telling him to do such....can you?

We know Trump tweeted within 24 hours, how he knew Putin was smart, when it was on the news that for the first time, Putin did not retaliate our USA actions.

And WHY did Trump ALLOW Flynn to lie to Pence and keep the lie going with Pence?

WHY was it necessary to lie in the first place if Flynn did nothing wrong?

What amazing nonsense.

You ought to be ashamed.

I can't see Flynn telling the Russian Ambassador, to pass on to Putin that once Trump is sworn in, he would stop the Obama sanction for Putin's influencing our election... and not to retaliate, WITHOUT president Trump telling him to do such....can you?

We know Trump tweeted within 24 hours, how he knew Putin was smart, when it was on the news that for the first time, Putin did not retaliate our USA actions.

And WHY did Trump ALLOW Flynn to lie to Pence and keep the lie going with Pence?

The answer is simple .... Putin was wearing blue boxers ... and everybody knows that when he's wearing blue boxers, he was mellowed out some smooth shit he got from your collection.

You guys are amazing --- immature --- but amazing.

The answer is simple .... Putin was wearing blue boxers ... and everybody knows that when he's wearing blue boxers, he was mellowed out some smooth shit he got from your collection.

You guys are amazing --- immature --- but amazing.
immature? :rofl:

the pot is calling the kettle black in your amazing, mature, post!

Forum List

Back