How Stupid is Trump?

1) Check 1:40. He is going to be 're-opening NASA' and 'going to space'.
Hey - you moron? NASA never 'closed' and have you never heard of the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo and Space Shuttle programs?
America has been to space, doofus.

2) Check 2:46. He is talking about cutting more regulations then any president...even one who served for 16 years.
One problem...there has NEVER been a POTUS who served even 13 years.

Shit...this has got to be the dumbest/most ignorant POTUS in history.

Yep, Trump was stupid to want to be president and give up a good life and serve his country without taking any pay for it.

He was stupid because he knew it was gonna be bad.....but then he felt that just about everyone had redeeming qualities.
He was stupid, because as we've discovered from the actions of the media and Democrats, along with a few Republican back-stabbers, it's obvious they don't.

C_exCCaXsAE19H0.jpg

Hey but he "sticks it" to people.... "real" Americans like that. LOL

I agree with you; he is a man without conviction, a soul less blob who lurches from stance to stance depending on data points that are gleamed from light research if any.
Someday when the book is written about this pervert's administration, it will serve as a cautionary tale that we should never elect someone who sees the Presidency as just a cool gig and doesn't understand and isn't prepared for the responsibilities of the office.
All emotion. Lacking logic.

Correct, that is exactly what Rump is, and so much worse.
Well yes some of that, but did you forget the booming economy, peace with NK, and lowest unemployment?

The whole NK thing I will most certainly give him credit for. The economy and unemployment rate were headed in positive directions years before he took office. He hasn't fucked it up yet, I give him credit for that as well. But give him time.
The ONLY reason I voted for him was his stance on war during the campaign. I feared the pantsuit would start WWIII and clearly she is a criminal. When Trump told Little Jebby in the debates, that his dumb fuck brother was a warmongering fool (paraphrased), he got my vote.

Had the DNC and MSM not screwed Bernie, I would have voted for him due to his long anti-war positions and votes.
you voted for him cause he had a wide stance?

I agree with you; he is a man without conviction, a soul less blob who lurches from stance to stance depending on data points that are gleamed from light research if any.
Someday when the book is written about this pervert's administration, it will serve as a cautionary tale that we should never elect someone who sees the Presidency as just a cool gig and doesn't understand and isn't prepared for the responsibilities of the office.

Well yes some of that, but did you forget the booming economy, peace with NK, and lowest unemployment?

The whole NK thing I will most certainly give him credit for. The economy and unemployment rate were headed in positive directions years before he took office. He hasn't fucked it up yet, I give him credit for that as well. But give him time.

The funny thing about NK was that the very people applauding the summit meeting were the same ones melting down when Obama suggested meeting with the NK dictator.
It works both ways. Those who loved BO unconditionally, opposed Trump’s meeting the little fat fucker.

I prefer peace, but that’s just me.

Hey - you moron? NASA never 'closed' and have you never heard of the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo and Space Shuttle programs?

2) Check 2:46. He is talking about cutting more regulations then any president...even one who served for 16 years.

Well, look at what his “base” is. No surprises.

Yep, Trump was stupid to want to be president and give up a good life and serve his country without taking any pay for it.

He was stupid because he knew it was gonna be bad.....but then he felt that just about everyone had redeeming qualities.
He was stupid, because as we've discovered from the actions of the media and Democrats, along with a few Republican back-stabbers, it's obvious they don't.

Not taking any pay?? lol The fn thief is making millions from this presidency and his daughter and son in law made a minimum of 82 million last year -- advisers to trump? How long does it take republicans to smell a rat in their own party?? NEVER

Not taking any pay?? lol The fn thief is making millions from this presidency and his daughter and son in law made a minimum of 82 million last year -- advisers to trump? How long does it take republicans to smell a rat in their own party?? NEVER

Whatever we have saved in his salary, we've spent 10X as much on multiple confirmation hearings during the almost constant turnover in his cabinet.

About as stupid as Obama, only he got 95% favorable press.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Well...you just proved you haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about.

Now, I did NOT like the job Obama (or GWB) did as POTUS's. But Obama is VERY smart and EXCEEDINGLY well educated.

He was President of the journal of the Harvard Law Review. No one stupid gets in there.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

No doubt - you have not a clue what that is (except that it is at Harvard). But it is an EXTREMELY prestigious group. Many of the most intelligent and powerful people in America have been in it (including several SCOTUS's). Even conservatives like Antonin Scalia, Ted Cruz. Mike Pompeo and Rod Rosenstein.

Harvard Law Review - Wikipedia

Trump could not make it into the Harvard Law Review in his dreams. They would laugh him right out of there.

Next time, stick to what you know (like how to play checkers) and you won't look so monumentally ignorant.

You forgot to answer the 56 states question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, look at what his “base” is. No surprises.

Yeah the deplorables should be shot.

Hillary is the GREATEST!!!!

Now, I did NOT like the job Obama (or GWB) did as POTUS's. But Obama is VERY smart and EXCEEDINGLY well educated.

He was President of the journal of the Harvard Law Review. No one stupid gets in there.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

No doubt - you have not a clue what that is (except that it is at Harvard). But it is an EXTREMELY prestigious group. Many of the most intelligent and powerful people in America have been in it (including several SCOTUS's). Even conservatives like Antonin Scalia, Ted Cruz. Mike Pompeo and Rod Rosenstein.

Trump could not make it into the Harvard Law Review in his dreams. They would laugh him right out of there.

Next time, stick to what you know (like how to play checkers) and you won't look so monumentally ignorant.

You forgot to answer the 56 states question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was 57. I think.

So stupid he is a billionaire, t.v. star, and beat the obama machine, the clinton machine, 16 proffesional republican politicians, and became President.......

What you got?

I wonder how much they made before they started being assaulted by hundreds of liberal lawyers and attacked by Hawaiian judges.
Do you honestly believe that the Trump family is benefiting from this all out assault on their integrity and their dignity?
I wonder how many deals have been stopped because some liberal asshole wants to virtue-signal by telling a Trump to go fuck himself?

The ONLY reason I voted for him was his stance on war during the campaign. I feared the pantsuit would start WWIII and clearly she is a criminal. When Trump told Little Jebby in the debates, that his dumb fuck brother was a warmongering fool (paraphrased), he got my vote.

Had the DNC and MSM not screwed Bernie, I would have voted for him due to his long anti-war positions and votes.

I too am very much against the many unnecessary wars we have participated in for decades now as well. Criminal, are you serious, the Don will be exposed for truely how criminal he has been his whole adult life.
This clown has been on the stage for over 40 years so it is no surprise he is still the boob he always has been only worse. There is no doubt our options sucked November of 2016, but you chose pure evil.

The funny thing about NK was that the very people applauding the summit meeting were the same ones melting down when Obama suggested meeting with the NK dictator.

Agreed. But let's get past that and hope good comes from this.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

/——/ Obozo coasted through on Affirmative Action and Quotas. Consider Justice Thomas’s credentials and how you racist Libtards mock and ridicule him.
Thomas ,,another pervert who at least keeps his mouth shut
/——/ Thanks for making my point, you racist democRAT.

I too am very much against the many unnecessary wars we have participated in for decades now as well. Criminal, are you serious, the Don will be exposed for truely how criminal he has been his whole adult life.
This clown has been on the stage for over 40 years so it is no surprise he is still the boob he always has been only worse. There is no doubt our options sucked November of 2016, but you chose pure evil.
Silly. Why must you people base everything on emotion? Think!!!

At the time of the election, we knew she was a criminal. Trump not so much.

War is my biggest issue. Clearly, Hillsry is a proven warmonger. Trump not so much

Forum List

Back