How stupid is this congresswoman?

Figures...
She's a Democrat, so get ready for the race or sexist card when it goes to court.

I would say that Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton is obviously suffering from some mental or physical problem. I doubt she has a history of such behavior. She is 77 years old. She has a Yale law degree and has been a Congresswoman for about 30 years. Maybe all the other cars were parked wrong.

Everyone should know how stupid and idiotic was your post.
You are welcome for being called out.
I see you have no real information to disclaim my rebuttal.
rrMORNV.gif

Glad you approve.
You post is idiotic.

It's ok, she's a black Democrat.

Leaving the scene of an accident for sure but the fact that she tried to park that way indicates a judgement problem and possibly decreased mental capacity.

So a degree from Yale , 30 year reputation in Congress, and leaves the scene of an accident is ok? What is validated by her conduct is that she shouldn't be driving in the first place, possibly her 30 years in congress should have ended long before now.

I would say that Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton is obviously suffering from some mental or physical problem. I doubt she has a history of such behavior. She is 77 years old. She has a Yale law degree and has been a Congresswoman for about 30 years. Maybe all the other cars were parked wrong.

Obviously you didn't see the video.

Or you're just lying again. Either scenario is probable.

You posted no facts. Alfie
images

rrMORNV.gif

Glad you approve.
You post is idiotic.

Lighten up Nancy. Not my fault you disagree with the facts.

And the person with her must also be senile?

No, the other cars were not parked wrong. She parked in such a manner that it damaged the other car. She should retire ASAP.

You posted no facts. Alfie
images

rrMORNV.gif

Glad you approve.
You post is idiotic.

Lighten up Nancy. Not my fault you disagree with the facts.

I said she was black and a Democrat. Which one of those isn't a fact?

So a degree from Yale , 30 year reputation in Congress, and leaves the scene of an accident is ok? What is validated by her conduct is that she shouldn't be driving in the first place, possibly her 30 years in congress should have ended long before now.

Well ...we all know how much libs hate diminished mental capacity. They should make her resign.

Forum List

Back