How stupid can you be

lesh, you're up. :)

but seriously, there are some things that if you do it, the response is pretty much automatic and this would fall under that list. sorry but people need to get back to being responsible for their own actions.

but seriously, there are some things that if you do it, the response is pretty much automatic and this would fall under that list. sorry but people need to get back to being responsible for their own actions.

Got it. The public has to put up with heavily armed gun nuts who have had little or no training prancing around at Walmart, but a cop will kill you in your own home if you have a gun. Sure, nothing fucked up about that.

Got it. The public has to put up with heavily armed gun nuts who have had little or no training prancing around at Walmart, but a cop will kill you in your own home if you have a gun. Sure, nothing fucked up about that.

Are you high?
what gun nuts at walmart?
and if cops approach you, holding a gun is really really stupid.
I mean if you cant figure out why, I cant help you

Are you high?

Yes, I see gun nuts armed too the teeth every day. I'm guessing Fashion Statement. I know cops will kill you for a lot of not good reasons, I'm just saying they shouldn't.

Are you high?

Yes, I see gun nuts armed too the teeth every day. I'm guessing Fashion Statement. I know cops will kill you for a lot of not good reasons, I'm just saying they shouldn't.

What gun nuts.....I live in TN, what you say is bullshit

And cops will shoot you if they think you're armed.....and they are correct......its easy for you to judge since it's not your problem

Are you high?

And cops will shoot you if they think you're armed.....and they are correct......its easy for you to judge since it's not your problem

But being armed is a constitutional right, right? Why can they kill someone answering their own front door, but not the guy with an AR15 walking into a coffee shop?

Are you high?

But being armed is a constitutional right, right? Why can they kill someone answering their own front door, but not the guy with an AR15 walking into a coffee shop?

You are either stupid or trolling.
Noone just walks into a coffee shop with an AR15 for fun.
And if the police stop to you or go to you door. You can tell them to fuck off, but do NOT grab a gun.....
If you dont know thendifference between cops pulling you over and buying a gun at Walmart, then you're retarded

Are you high?

And if the police stop to you or go to you door. You can tell them to fuck off, but do NOT grab a gun.....
If you dont know thendifference between cops pulling you over and buying a gun at Walmart, then you're retarded

Obviously you haven't been in coffee shops in Texas. I never mentioned buying a gun at Walmart. They bring the guns with them as part of their daily wardrobe.

Are you high?

Obviously you haven't been in coffee shops in Texas. I never mentioned buying a gun at Walmart. They bring the guns with them as part of their daily wardrobe.

Where in Texas? I have been there a lot and have family there, I have never seen that

Where in Texas? I have been there a lot and have family there, I have never seen that

Sorry buddy, I'm not going to give you where I live.

I live in Memphis...try and find me.....stop being a pussy and hiding....your stories are made up garbage

I live in Memphis...try and find me.....stop being a pussy and hiding....your stories are made up garbage

Really? Not too long ago that was all over the national news. It's not that big of a story any more, but ask the gun nuts here if they ever go anywhere without being armed 24/7. Gun nuts gotta gun nut.

Really? Not too long ago that was all over the national news. It's not that big of a story any more, but ask the gun nuts here if they ever go anywhere without being armed 24/7. Gun nuts gotta gun nut.

Nope, we have people with pistols, but I dont see people lugging AR 15s just for the hell of it

Nope, we have people with pistols, but I dont see people lugging AR 15s just for the hell of it

I agree more pistols than rifles, but I'm pretty sure that if a cop wants to kill someone, it won't make much difference whether the dead person had a pistol or a rifle.

And how often has your scenario happened?

Forum List

Back