How soon will Fox News fire Greg Gutfeld?

Gutfeld told the truth about big pharma's control over American media as evidenced by the firing of Tucker Carlson, who vehemently denounced big pharma's corruption.

He must have enougn saved that he doesn't care. Over/under six months I guess. If they want him gone it would be well before the 2024 elecrion.

Gutfeld told the truth about big pharma's control over American media as evidenced by the firing of Tucker Carlson, who vehemently denounced big pharma's corruption.

Well, the problem seems to be that the people don't care, or they never bother to figure things out unless people tell them.

To get a proper healthcare system would take a huge shift in US politics.

• Banned
He must have enougn saved that he doesn't care. Over/under six months I guess. If they want him gone it would be well before the 2024 elecrion.

He probably figures his time is short and/or that he can make more going solo like many of them are now doing.

• Banned
That would be Fox's loss since he is easily the best person on that channel. MAGA

I love Greg, but I haven't watched anything on Fox News since they fired Tucker.

Tyrus is very smart, as is Kat. The rest of the guests do indeed vary, but he doesn't seek out stupid people.

I give him credit for that.

Forum List

Back