How Sick Is This? (Video)

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Gallon-Delos-DV-Animal-Abuse.jpg

Police are seeking the public’s help to find a man who allegedly battered a woman inside a San Francisco store on Saturday and then slammed her puppy onto the ground, killing it.

Officers initially responded around 11:45 a.m. to the first block of Turk Street for a report of a fight, according to police.

Once there, officers learned that a man and a woman were arguing inside a store, when the man allegedly threw canned items at her. The man then allegedly snatched the woman’s 4-month-old Cocker Spaniel from her arms and forcefully slammed it onto the floor.

The victim and the suspect had left by the time officers arrived, however, officers were able to locate the victim and her puppy a block away, police said.

Officers transported the woman and her puppy, Prince, to San Francisco Animal Care and Control, where it later died.

Police have identified the suspect as 23-year-old Delos Pierre Gallon of San Francisco. He’s wanted on suspicion of domestic violence, kidnapping and felony animal cruelty, according to police.

Gallon has prior arrests for firearms violations and police said he should be considered armed and dangerous, police said.

SF man accused of killing woman’s puppy in argument

Video: SFPD looking for man who slammed puppy into floor, killing it

Toilets need to be flushed.

Last edited:

Police are seeking the public’s help to find a man who allegedly battered a woman inside a San Francisco store on Saturday and then slammed her puppy onto the ground, killing it.

Officers initially responded around 11:45 a.m. to the first block of Turk Street for a report of a fight, according to police.

Once there, officers learned that a man and a woman were arguing inside a store, when the man allegedly threw canned items at her. The man then allegedly snatched the woman’s 4-month-old Cocker Spaniel from her arms and forcefully slammed it onto the floor.

The victim and the suspect had left by the time officers arrived, however, officers were able to locate the victim and her puppy a block away, police said.

Officers transported the woman and her puppy, Prince, to San Francisco Animal Care and Control, where it later died.

Police have identified the suspect as 23-year-old Delos Pierre Gallon of San Francisco. He’s wanted on suspicion of domestic violence, kidnapping and felony animal cruelty, according to police.

Gallon has prior arrests for firearms violations and police said he should be considered armed and dangerous, police said.

Now, when the LEOs get this guy and slam HIM to the floor to cuff him, we'll forever hear the cries of "Injustice!" from the mainstream press and their Democrat masters.

With luck, they'll just shoot him dead as a matter of course.

Now, when the LEOs get this guy and slam HIM to the floor to cuff him, we'll forever hear the cries of "Injustice!" from the mainstream press and their Democrat masters.

With luck, they'll just shoot him dead as a matter of course.
This is San Francisco. The guy is some kind of minority so it'll be the puppies fault.

There is something horribly wrong with killing helpless inoffensive creatures, like puppies and infants.
Yes, there is. It is also horribly wrong that everytime you start such a thread, I know there will be some black guy's mug shot staring back at me, since you only seem interested in crimes which reflect poorly on blacks as a whole.
Don't deny it. We all know you'd be lying if you did.

There is something horribly wrong with killing helpless inoffensive creatures, like puppies and infants.
Yes, there is. It is also horribly wrong that everytime you start such a thread, I know there will be some black guy's mug shot staring back at me, since you only seem interested in crimes which reflect poorly on blacks as a whole.
I'm afraid you have confused with someone else, you self-righteous prig

I'm not sure what your story has to do with this thread. There is a big difference between an insane person being violent and a sane person who knows better, yet still smashes a puppy on the ground.
Domestic violence sucks. DV victims often have their animals abused. It happens because the offenders are violent and don't know any other way to handle conflict. Or because they're pricks, I'm not sure which.
What my story has to do with this thread is that white people do unspeakably horrific things like decapitate people while some people are trying to convince me it is worse to kill a puppy.
Both suck, is my point, and blacks don't have a monopoly on doing bad things.

I'm not sure what your story has to do with this thread. There is a big difference between an insane person being violent and a sane person who knows better, yet still smashes a puppy on the ground.
Domestic violence sucks. DV victims often have their animals abused. It happens because the offenders are violent and don't know any other way to handle conflict. Or because they're pricks, I'm not sure which.
What my story has to do with this thread is that white people do unspeakably horrific things like decapitate people while some people are trying to convince me it is worse to kill a puppy.
You realize YOU brought race into this, right?

That's always your response, too--"self-righteous prig."
:yapyapyapf:

Clear as the nose on your face, TN, who had the intention of bringing race into this.

That's always your response, too--"self-righteous prig."
:yapyapyapf:
Yes, I suppose "self-righteous" and "prig" are redundant, and yet both accurate in your case.

Clear as the nose on your face, TN, who had the intention of bringing race into this.
How? Posting a news story is racist? Maybe the cops are racist for bothering to look for him too. Leave them alone because of their race is what’s racist.

How? Posting a news story is racist? Maybe the cops are racist for bothering to look for him too. Leave them alone because of their race is what’s racist.
I never said to leave him alone. You KNOW what I said; you just choose to ignore it. You can play wide eyed and innocent all you want, guys. I know what you're up to. Take it to Stormfront and wallow around in it good.

I never said to leave him alone. You KNOW what I said; you just choose to ignore it. You can play wide eyed and innocent all you want, guys. I know what you're up to. Take it to Stormfront and wallow around in it good.
We’re up to discussing some goober killing a girls puppy.

We’re up to discussing some goober killing a girls puppy.
Enjoy it.

Forum List

Back