How Sick Is This? (Video)

I'm not sure what your story has to do with this thread. There is a big difference between an insane person being violent and a sane person who knows better, yet still smashes a puppy on the ground.
Domestic violence sucks. DV victims often have their animals abused. It happens because the offenders are violent and don't know any other way to handle conflict. Or because they're pricks, I'm not sure which.
What my story has to do with this thread is that white people do unspeakably horrific things like decapitate people while some people are trying to convince me it is worse to kill a puppy.
Both suck, is my point, and blacks don't have a monopoly on doing bad things.
You realize YOU brought race into this, right?
Clear as the nose on your face, TN, who had the intention of bringing race into this.
How? Posting a news story is racist? Maybe the cops are racist for bothering to look for him too. Leave them alone because of their race is what’s racist.
I never said to leave him alone. You KNOW what I said; you just choose to ignore it. You can play wide eyed and innocent all you want, guys. I know what you're up to. Take it to Stormfront and wallow around in it good.
Not everybody likes dogs, but killing a 4-month old puppy because you got into a spat with a stranger is beyond the pale of humanity itself. Seeking to mitigate it because othesr do bad things is almost as sick.

Forum List

Back