How should the U.S get info from terrorist?

Well, I may be an old fool, but I think my point was more to the fact that Mr. McCain might have just a bit more experience on the subject of torture, actually.

Also – did we or did we not authorize and sponsor, with US tax-payer dollars, the spiriting away of various individuals overseas for ‘forceful interrogation’?

What was that special word the government came up with?

I couldn't say as far as the "special word" goes. Guess I wasn't privvy.

That McCain has more firsthand knowledge of torture at the hands of the Vietnamese isn't really much of a question.

Other than knowing some individuals are being held in various undisclosed locations around the world for interrogation, there really isn't any factual knowledge available. Just speculation. I just haven't assume the worst -- "forceful interrogation."

I beleive we have a laws defining torture and making it illegal. If people are caught engaging in such activity, they should be held accountable according to those laws.

Well, the “So What” is we’re not supposed to be in that kind of business.

Secondly, our tax dollars are not supposed to be used for such folly.

And finally – this is why people have brought legislation forward to keep it from happening again.

Just because it is happening to foreigners (as far as we know), doesn’t make it okay.

Well, the “So What” is we’re not supposed to be in that kind of business.

Secondly, our tax dollars are not supposed to be used for such folly.

And finally – this is why people have brought legislation forward to keep it from happening again.

Just because it is happening to foreigners (as far as we know), doesn’t make it okay.

i disagree.....those who wish to kill us are in that business ...we should be in that business....i would pay extra if we would grow a pair and cut their heads off on tv, blow up their mosques, drag them through the streets and hang them from bridges....

they attack us and laugh at us .... we want to negotiate, and we worry what the world thinks of us....we are fucking weak and they know it....the entire left is weak...the press is weak....nobody has a pair anymore....

i disagree.....those who wish to kill us are in that business ...we should be in that business....i would pay extra if we would grow a pair and cut their heads off on tv, blow up their mosques, drag them through the streets and hang them from bridges....

they attack us and laugh at us .... we want to negotiate, and we worry what the world thinks of us....we are fucking weak and they know it....the entire left is weak...the press is weak....nobody has a pair anymore....

freak

Forum List

Back