dick...durbin, a look down memory lane and how he embraced actual racists and thugs...

Durbin, somehow, is the only one who remembers what was said in that room

Republicans "can't remember" or simply won't talk about it

None of the Republicans will man up and say.......Trump never said that

How can you remember if somebody never said something unless you know for certain you heard every single word he said?

That's like trying to prove Bigfoot doesn't exist. You can prove Bigfoot does exist, but you cannot prove he doesn't! Simple logic!

Grassley did not. Only Durbin and Graham told the truth but Graham immediately went into hiding after that.
Durbin was the only MAN in that meeting.

How have Republicans sold out their soul to defend Trumps reprehensible behavior?

How can you remember if somebody never said something unless you know for certain you heard every single word he said?

That's like trying to prove Bigfoot doesn't exist. You can prove Bigfoot does exist, but you cannot prove he doesn't! Simple logic!
I have been to thousands of meetings
I would remember if the most important person of that meeting became visibly upset and started using profanities

Yet, Republicans either "don't remember" or won't comment

Are they spineless pussies or what?

They said they never heard Trump say what Durbin claims. What are you asling them to remember, something he never said?

The bottom line, Durbin, a known liar, is the only one claiming Trump said "shithole."

I would remember if the most important person of that meeting became visibly upset and started using profanities

They don't remember because it didn't happen, you fucking moron. What part of that don't you understand?

Grassley did not. Only Durbin and Graham told the truth but Graham immediately went into hiding after that.
Durbin was the only MAN in that meeting.

How have Republicans sold out their soul to defend Trumps reprehensible behavior?

He hasn't lied to the American people about lowering their health costs then slamming them with 40% increases like your hero did. That is reprehensible, especially when it is found out that obummers cronies pocketed a ton of that money...from US. You're an idiot.

Oh, that's pure out and out bullshit!

Unless you have a brain that catalogues every word spoken, you are lying! You never made a comment to a coworker when someone else was talking?

Also, who said he became visibly upset?

You're spitballing like the other lying libs!

Forum List

Back