How should Israel deal with Turkey's next act of war?

It already has. It's a radical Islamic state now.

To think a piece of shit like you lives in my city, figures you're in a shithole like crookyn.

Of course the arab muslims have more rights than anyone else - the good book koran says non-muslims are worthless, isn't that so, mustapha?

you talking about brooklyn?

what's wrong with brooklyn? some of the richest neighborhoods in ny are in brooklyn.

jesus fuck??? turkey has a secular gov. for the moment,, 95% of the pop is muslim.. and they are pushing for sharia.. take notes.

Well done. Turkey has a secular government. That is to say, they are not muslim.

And no...they aren't pushing for Sharia. Not even close.

don't you love it when yo mama always said "you gotta nother think coming."?
He doesnt think , he's the same as PF tinman Curvy and Rdean
Going Cold Turkey | FrontPage Magazine

Do the same damn thing. If they don't comply with the rules, then they get what they deserve.
Isreal has the right to defend their people.

So do the Turks and Palestinians, in fact they have more of a right than Israel. The Israeli government is truly evil, I believe.

To think a piece of shit like you lives in my city, figures you're in a shithole like crookyn.

Of course the arab muslims have more rights than anyone else - the good book koran says non-muslims are worthless, isn't that so, mustapha?

Well its a good thing the Bible doesn't have any shit like that in it.

Aren't we supposed to kill people who mix fabrics and the like?

Last edited:

Right.

Turkey is a radical Islamist state....which bans headscarves in universities.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

kid your walkin' around blind without a cane

Yet the Turkish group that funded and ran the boat the Mavi Marmara, where the confrontation occurred is documented as having ties to terrorists, was named in federal court papers as playing a role in the failed millennium bomb plot and is named in a C.I.A. report in 1996 as having links to terrorist groups. The Foundation for Human Rights and Humanitarian Relief (IHH) is a Muslim charity and non-government organization (NGO) that was formed in 1992 with the goal of assisting Muslims in Bosnia. Since then it has branched out to many places including Lebanon, Pakistan, Sudan, Somalia and the Palestinian territories.

Gaza Clash: Turkish Charity’s Terror Links Liveshots

unlike some, we don't stone people to death any more.

Somali woman, 20, stoned to death by Islamic militants after admitting affair with boyfriend | Mail Online

careful what you say... you know, it's that whole stones/glass houses thing.

learn it, live it, love it.

Oh, of course. Christians only use guns to kill people these days.

Scott Roeder anyone?

Funny that kind of shit doesn't happen in the oh so Muslim state of Turkey, eh?

Maybe the real cause of the stoning was because they live in fucking Somalia, and Islam really had fuck all to do with it?

Right.

Turkey is a radical Islamist state....which bans headscarves in universities.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

kid your walkin' around blind without a cane

Yet the Turkish group that funded and ran the boat the Mavi Marmara, where the confrontation occurred is documented as having ties to terrorists, was named in federal court papers as playing a role in the failed millennium bomb plot and is named in a C.I.A. report in 1996 as having links to terrorist groups. The Foundation for Human Rights and Humanitarian Relief (IHH) is a Muslim charity and non-government organization (NGO) that was formed in 1992 with the goal of assisting Muslims in Bosnia. Since then it has branched out to many places including Lebanon, Pakistan, Sudan, Somalia and the Palestinian territories.

Gaza Clash: Turkish Charity’s Terror Links Liveshots

wtf does that have to do with what we are talking about?

Somali woman, 20, stoned to death by Islamic militants after admitting affair with boyfriend | Mail Online

Scott Roeder anyone?

Maybe the real cause of the stoning was because they live in fucking Somalia, and Islam really had fuck all to do with it?

i'm neither christian nor muslim. but i'm pretty sure that christians don't believe they go to paradise if they wage a religious war.

you confuse the political and the religious. the crusades ended some years ago. you keep reaching back historically because you're trying to defend the indefensible.

as for somalia being the 'cause', how do you explain:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article398782.ece

and this:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/isl_adul1.htm

iran has death by stoning too:

http://www.hrw.org/en/node/79223

shall i go on?

when was the last time someone was stoned to death under jewish law?

i'll wait.

Last edited:

Scott Roeder anyone?

i'm neither christian nor muslim. but i'm pretty sure that christians don't believe they go to paradise if they wage a religious war.

Yes, I know. You are Jewish.

And oh, well, that makes it much better that Christians kill others without that belief.

you confuse the political and the religious. the crusades ended some years ago. you keep reaching back historically because you're trying to defend the indefensible.

Reaching back historically? I only mentioned Scott Roeder. That was less than a year ago. Are you imagining things again?

Oh, I see. So when a Muslim kills someone its because of religion but when a Christian does, its just politics?

Right.

[/quote]

Well its a good thing that Christians never murder people.

Oh wait...but if Christians did it, it would be political...whereas these cases obviously are purely religious.

Ugh. Circular reasoning fail. Well, circular reasoning win really.

Scott Roeder anyone?

as for somalia being the 'cause', how do you explain:

Stoned to death... why Europe is starting to lose its faith in Islam - Times Online

and this:

Punishment for adultery in Islam

iran has death by stoning too:

Iran | Human Rights Watch

shall i go on?

when was the last time someone was stoned to death under jewish law?

i'll wait.

You guys modernized. Now you use tanks and bombs. Doesn't make it any fucking better.

1. The arab/muslims were there first
2. The people languishing on Gaza are not the ones building illegal settlements and cutting the native population off from arable land and water sources and jobs and their cultural centers
3. The people languishing on Gaza are not the ones LYING about the humanitarian conditions in Gaza.
4. Wow, you must really be on the neocon knee-jerk defensive to call me names like that. I calls 'em as I sees 'em... I stand by what I said - and I am not referring to the Israeli people, but government policies. They are evil.

Nuke Berkeley ?
It is the left wing that puts the wind in the jihadist sails.

You people have a really strange take on history. It wasn't liberals that provided the training to OBL that gave him the ability to create AQ and training the jihadists. Nor were liberal foreign policies what caused the blowback effect we're feeling now. So, tell us again how liberals put the wind in the jihadist sails?

None of our policies, liberal or conservative, are needed to fuel the Jihadist movement. The Jihadists want to impose Sharia law throughout the entire globe, nothing you or I believe in is going to change that fact. However, showing weakness and an unwillingness to fight the Jihadists certainly encourages them to continue their attacks on the West. A prime example of that was Carter during the hostage crisis.

Obviously, Turkey running a blockade is an act of war. Of course, Israel will check the ship for weapons.

However, how does Israel handle the next boats that are supposed to run the blockade? Israel seems to be held to a standard no other country held to. Any other country would sink the boats.

Should Israel?

• Fire on the ship and make it dead in the water
  • Board the ship with much more overwhelming forces
  • Shoot tear gas and use rubber bullets
What do you think?

Unless there is proof that Turkey paid those mercenaries, I can't see were Turkey is involved.

It seems that Turkey has taken ownership of it. They are responsible.

Turkey said over and over in the last year that she consider herself as Iran friend and that she will do everything she can to help Iran.

Forum List

Back