How schools are Indoctrinating institutions and deliberately dumbing down the youth.

Any School that teaches…

Evolution
Climate Change
Vaccines work
Our Elections are fair

Is dumbing down America…….Right Conservatives?
Well, evolution is BS, vaccines do actually work, and the climate "is a changin". :biggrin:

Regarding elections. While still candidates politicians seem to have the interests of the people at heart. Once elected they disappear into the Washington swamp, never to be heard from again...until next election.

"Constrained" how? I don't feel constrained.
No problem. Maybe you don't have any conservative ideals to sneak into your lesson plans. Not even the 'disappointed look' that Liberal teachers often display when a student reveals a conservative attitude?

Last edited:
No problem. Maybe you don't have any conservative ideals to sneak into your lesson plans. Not even the 'disappointed look' that Liberal teachers often display when a student reveals a conservative attitude?
I don't "sneak" any political views into my lesson plans. That would be unethical.

Why do you want to know?
(Raises hand) Teacher I have a question!
Your lesson plans, how does that work. How top down is the control in regards to your lesson plans and what is to be taught during a semester/quarter? I thiiiink there's a lot of top down control, but wanted to get your actual take on that.

(Raises hand) Teacher I have a question!
Your lesson plans, how does that work. How top down is the control in regards to your lesson plans and what is to be taught during a semester/quarter? I thiiiink there's a lot of top down control, but wanted to get your actual take on that.
I make all my lesson plans myself. No top-down.

I make all my lesson plans myself. No top-down.
Interesting and unexpected. Can you provide more color? Lets say you are teaching 3rd grade math. Are you given benchmarks the students need to get to by end of year or how does that work? How do you insure uniformity of teaching between different teachers of the same grade/class in regards to class material covered?

This not meant to be a gotcha. Number One Son is a doctoral student who has teaching requirements and what he is to cover is pretty defined.

Interesting and unexpected. Can you provide more color? Lets say you are teaching 3rd grade math. Are you given benchmarks the students need to get to by end of year or how does that work? How do you insure uniformity of teaching between different teachers of the same grade/class in regards to class material covered?

This not meant to be a gotcha. Number One Son is a doctoral student who has teaching requirements and what he is to cover is pretty defined.
I do not teach 3rd grade or math. Some subject area courses have district mid-term and final exams that the instructor would then want to prepare the class for by covering all the material therein, but it varies from district to district and subject to subject.

Forum List

Back