How Sad is it for Democrats That a No Name in Nevada is Going to Take Down Harry Reid

Did you have anything of substance to add to that?

The only external poll that Ms. Angle has been ahead in, was the CNN poll from Sept 10-14. The Mason Dixon polls both had Reid ahead by 1%.

Without a doubt, the polling is too close to really say either side has it in the bag.

She must be s stupid bimbo.... that seems to be the model according to the left.

She's FEMALE, eh?

BIMBO, fo sho!!!

Let's HEAR it, Lefturds! How she's going to be DECIMATED by the Rocket Scientist thinkers Y'ALL have to offer.

Oh, wow. Is that a Fat Lady I hear singing?

The DSCC would not be pouring $1M week into Nevada from now on if Reid had this won.

they wouldn't be pouring a million a week into Nevada from now on if he had it lost, either.

reality check for you:

In Nevada, two of three polls released this week show the Democrat, Harry Reid, with a slight lead over the Republican, Sharron Angle. The model still regards Ms. Angle as an incremental favorite — but it now sees the race as closer to 50-50 after having assigned her a two-in-three chance of winning last week.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

The beauty is that anyone else would already have had the race set up for you, but the wingnuts had to go with the chicken lady.

now THAT'S pathetic.

It's close.

Why run someone who sounds just like Harry Reid but with an R next to her name? The Jillians will just call them bimbos, anway.

Lisa Murkowski? Charlie Crist? Mike Castle?

What choice does that give voters?

It's close.

Why run someone who sounds just like Harry Reid but with an R next to her name? The Jillians will just call them bimbos, anway.

Charlie Crist is toast. Say hello to Senator Rubio (R) Florida. :clap2:

It's close.

I'm tired of these pieces of shit Democrats who think the wrong Republicans were nominated, even though they would not vote for them anyway.

What the hell is the point of making them happy?

Pardon my French.

It's close.

I'm tired of these pieces of shit Democrats who think the wrong Republicans were nominated, even though they would not vote for them anyway.

Pardon my French.

What the hell is the point of picking unelectable idiots? You're an embarrassment.

And the 'jillians' voted for giuliani and pataki

and i would have voted for charlie crist or murkowski in a ny minute.

unfortunately the pathetic pretend patriots don't get it.

buncha insane losers. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
The DSCC would not be pouring $1M week into Nevada from now on if Reid had this won.

they wouldn't be pouring a million a week into Nevada from now on if he had it lost, either.

reality check for you:

In Nevada, two of three polls released this week show the Democrat, Harry Reid, with a slight lead over the Republican, Sharron Angle. The model still regards Ms. Angle as an incremental favorite — but it now sees the race as closer to 50-50 after having assigned her a two-in-three chance of winning last week.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

The beauty is that anyone else would already have had the race set up for you, but the wingnuts had to go with the chicken lady.

now THAT'S pathetic.

80% of the election money for this race for both candidates has come from out of state. That should tell you something, right there.

If Reid does win, and the DEMS do hold the Senate, he needs to step down as Majority leader.

He's been a fucking disaster.

80% of the election money for this race for both candidates has come from out of state. That should tell you something, right there.

If Reid does win, and the DEMS do hold the Senate, he needs to step down as Majority leader.

He's been a fucking disaster.

oh i agree with you.

and i'm partial to the person who is likely to take his place if he does step down.

chuck schumer

You know.........this debate tonight is gonna be interesting.

Not only that, but it's probably gonna tank Angle like last night did O'Donnell.

Bad thing is? NV voters will have only this 1 time to decide if she's electable or not, because she's spent as much time out of the limelight as possible, choosing instead to stay out of the public and only in the narrow shelter of FAUX News.

If she fucks up tonight, she's gonna lose the election for sure. This is the only debate that will happen.

It's close.

Pardon my French.

The ONLY point that they ever had was the one they tried to stick up our wazoo's.

Pardonnez moi francais! ;)

Last edited:

Pardon my French.

The ONLY point that they ever had was the one they tried to stick up our wazoo's.

Kind of like when the GOP crammed an un-necessary war up our asses?

I guess we've forgotten about that, huh?

She must be s stupid bimbo.... that seems to be the model according to the left.

actually, she is a stupid bimbo...

which is why the rightwingnuts will vote for her. :thup:

but don't worry, maybe your doctor will take chickens for your medical care

Once again another brilliant post by jillian....:lol:

really you should keep your critiques to yourself until your IQ goes up about 50 points. :cuckoo:

Pardon my French.

Kind of like when the GOP crammed an un-necessary war up our asses?

I guess we've forgotten about that, huh?

Is that your excuse for fucking up the country?

How Sad is it for Democrats That a No Name in Nevada is Going to Take Down Harry Reid

Yeah, I feel your pain. Reminds me of no name who run against McCain on Hope & Change, or the NY Carpet bagger that cleaned two republicans up & spit them out. Strange things. I don't know much of Reid, nor do I care if he loses. He looks old enough to be retired and rocking his grand kids.

actually, she is a stupid bimbo...

which is why the rightwingnuts will vote for her. :thup:

but don't worry, maybe your doctor will take chickens for your medical care

Once again another brilliant post by jillian....:lol:

really you should keep your critiques to yourself until your IQ goes up about 50 points. :cuckoo:

If it goes up 50 points, they'll be at the level of your basic plant.

Forum List

Back