How sad.. a US President called a "Prankster"...

but the noise started the day he was sworn in. and the intensity of the ranting and raving was disproportionate to normal electorate losses.

the Far Right and Left do the most shouting and make the most noise.....here you saw the Far Right use Obamas color to make a lot of noise about him....you know like he was not born here and how he is a Muslim....the Moderate and RINO Republicans are at fault for letting those assholes get that shit as far as it got.....they should have silenced them right away....the Far Right knew the bigots amongst them would carry the ball....

That's BS. The dems ran with his race being his primary qualification. Remember all the "It's historic!" Bullshit from the left? Over the last five years all the left has done is changed from you're racist for not wanting to be historic because he's an idiot to you're just racist because he's black and still an idiot.

We checked on this mans ability to be the leader of this nation and found him to be egregiously lacking in credentials. And the left countered, but he's black! You can' say that! And now five years in he is still an incompetent asshole and the lefts answer is he's black! You can't say that!

All the left has ever had since this morons announcement he was running for president is his race. And to this very day that is STILL all they have.

Well guess what. He's still black and he's still an incompetent asshole. You can either continue to blame his failures on people just not liking blacks or you can actually think beyond that to see why it is that he's a failure. It's not skin tone it's because he's an idiot. A moron is still a moron no matter what color they are. Only the left thinks color somehow makes up for pure fucking stupid.

The dems ran with his race being his primary qualification. Remember all the "It's historic!" Bullshit from the left?

sure i do....but thats not what i was talking about was it? i was responding to what Jill was saying.....who were the ones who said he is a Muslim from Kenya.....and made sure that we heard it daily?....the Far Right or the Left?......

Hillary Clinton and her staff. So I guess that qualifies as far left. But that was to be expected since neither had the qualifications it had to come down to vote for the woman and you're racist or vote for the black and you hate women.

The dems are the epitome of everything wrong with identity plitics. When repubs vote a black person into office it's because they are qualified and have the right ideas. Dems vote for blacks because they're black.

The dems ran with his race being his primary qualification. Remember all the "It's historic!" Bullshit from the left?

sure i do....but thats not what i was talking about was it? i was responding to what Jill was saying.....who were the ones who said he is a Muslim from Kenya.....and made sure that we heard it daily?....the Far Right or the Left?......

I don't remember where the dems ran on his race being his primary qualification, Can you refresh my memory?

should you not be asking AzMike that?....but i will say that his being Black was mentioned many a time by those on the Left....and how if you said you did not care for what Obama wanted.....well than you must be a bigot.....what else could you be?....your good buddy Dean brought that up many a time....

That was my point as well. Being black trumped qualifications.

I don't remember where the dems ran on his race being his primary qualification, Can you refresh my memory?

should you not be asking AzMike that?....but i will say that his being Black was mentioned many a time by those on the Left....and how if you said you did not care for what Obama wanted.....well than you must be a bigot.....what else could you be?....your good buddy Dean brought that up many a time....

It was rarely mentioned by the left....it was a popular topic with the media however.

I see more complaining from the right that they are called bigots if they don't support Obama.....very little actualy coming from the left

Can you show me any Obama ads from the 2008 election highlighting that he is black?

Obama places sanctions on less than a dozen people who have no assets to freeze and the Russians laugh at him. Can you really blame them? That's like telling a bully he will face serious consequences if he faces you and then handing him a piece of paper telling him he can't do it anymore and expecting it to fix things.

Seriously, people we deserve the leadership we are getting. We are on the verge of another global war. It's time to start preparing our minds and our hearts for what is to come. if not, we are going to have a very unpleasant and bloody future.

It was rarely mentioned by the left....it was a popular topic with the media however.

I see more complaining from the right that they are called bigots if they don't support Obama.....very little actualy coming from the left

Can you show me any Obama ads from the 2008 election highlighting that he is black?

rarely mentioned by the left? Seriously? There are still lefties claiming the only reason anyone is opposing Obama is because he is black and that makes them racist.

Obama SAID IT first in 2008....

They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"

Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

Why would he say that? Because he KNEW NOT ONE opponent would ever bring it up so HE planted this statement in the voters perceptions!
"""" YEA anyone against Obama must be a racist!""""

Wow he was right, that's almost exactly what the GOP and teabags did. But it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that was their plan.

Actually it's been liberals bouncing it around their own media.

The left turns everything racial.

They claim the following are racist words and phrases:

Thug
The poor
Food Stamp Recipients
Profiling
Positive Identification
Voter I.D. Laws

http://finance.townhall.com/columni...-you-by-the-democrat-party-n1632012/page/full

teapartysign-267x300.jpg

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/jo...sm-since-obama-was-elected-n1674131/page/full

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/...tics-animated-conservative-critics-freak-out/

Last edited:

They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.

Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

Why would he say that? Because he KNEW NOT ONE opponent would ever bring it up so HE planted this statement in the voters perceptions!

Wow he was right, that's almost exactly what the GOP and teabags did. But it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that was their plan.

Wow, you are so full of shit! Nobody cares what his color is, his ideas are politically different than the GOP. Your fucking dishonesty is disgusting!

Russia’s deputy prime minister laughed off President Obama’s sanction against him today asking “Comrade @BarackObama” if “some prankster” came up with the list.

The Obama administration hit 11 Russian and Ukrainian officials with sanctions today as punishment for Russia’s support of Crimea’s referendum.
Among them: aides to President Vladimir Putin, a top government official, senior lawmakers, Crimean officials, the ousted president of Ukraine, and a Ukrainian politician and businessman allegedly tied to violence against protesters in Kiev.
It remains to be seen whether the sanctions will dissuade Russia from annexing Crimea, but one an early clue that they will not be effective came just hours later when President Putin signed a decree recognizing Crimea as an independent state, perhaps an early step towards annexation.

Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama?s Sanctions - ABC News

"Prankster"... I never thought I see the day when we have such disrespect for USA!

I never thought I would see the day when the USA would have a president so lacking in respectability. He is a laughing stock. I mean, Bill Clinton was more impressive to the rest of the world even with his womanizing.

But, Sunshine, Obama is trying to draw a red line in the sand, and he has only one widdle crayon left. So precious.

Last edited:

Wow, you are so full of shit! Nobody cares what his color is, his ideas are politically different than the GOP. Your fucking dishonesty is disgusting!

Right right, nobody except millions of teabags across the South who thought to themselves and said to their fellow bigots on that fateful Wednesday Nov. 5 2008, "I can't believe we elected a *******" What percentage those yahoos are of the opposition I can't say. Down here in the South it's pretty high.

Nutters want his race to be what libs voted on very badly. As if any sane lib would have voted for McCain or Romney.

Stupid argument, nutter.

Well tell me what experiences Obama had in International relations? At least Romney handled the Olympics.
What experiences did he have working for a for profit organization? Romney is an evil capitalist!
What EXECUTIVE experiences, i.e. hiring, managing, people did Obama have? Romney was governor and managed companies, Olympics,
What military experiences did Obama have? Now Romney had none and his Mormon background might have been a negative.

I'm honest.
Anyone who thinks Obama's race had NOTHING to do with it are very ignorant about how people think.
I know for sure as a former Iowan and with Iowa putting Obama first in the Iowa primary it WAS because Iowans did NOT want to be perceived
as dumb farmers.
Dumb hicks.
Unsophisticated bumpkins.
And it was all done under the microscopes of the biased liberal MSM sticking microphones, asking questions of these Iowans.
Not wanting to give to the biased opinion of these MSM liberal reporters Iowans supported Obama.. simple because they didn't want to appear racist!

Obama won because he had an excellent ground game here in Iowa. Of all the years I've lived here, his supporters were the first and only ones from a presidential campaign to ever knock on my door asking for my caucus support. I told them " no way I'd vote for him", but to myself I thought I'm impressed by these people taking personal time to do this.

Last edited:

geezus RW....do you not participate in these threads?...i have seen quite a few lefties here call quite a few posters here,myself included, a bigot because they did not agree with Obama or in Deans case..."just admit it,you are not for that because a black man is the President".....for you to say what you just said tells me when jump into a thread,you haven't read anything before your post and you only read the replies to your posts and nothing else.....

rarely mentioned by the left? Seriously? There are still lefties claiming the only reason anyone is opposing Obama is because he is black and that makes them racist.
apparently RW only reads the replies to his posts and nothing else....

thats not true Pap....there are Far Righties here who mention his color in just about everyone of their posts....like Shoot speados,Steve Mcgarrett..those types are out there and in here....

Forum List

Back