How sad.. a US President called a "Prankster"...

Russia’s deputy prime minister laughed off President Obama’s sanction against him today asking “Comrade @BarackObama” if “some prankster” came up with the list.

The Obama administration hit 11 Russian and Ukrainian officials with sanctions today as punishment for Russia’s support of Crimea’s referendum.
Among them: aides to President Vladimir Putin, a top government official, senior lawmakers, Crimean officials, the ousted president of Ukraine, and a Ukrainian politician and businessman allegedly tied to violence against protesters in Kiev.
It remains to be seen whether the sanctions will dissuade Russia from annexing Crimea, but one an early clue that they will not be effective came just hours later when President Putin signed a decree recognizing Crimea as an independent state, perhaps an early step towards annexation.

Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama?s Sanctions - ABC News

"Prankster"... I never thought I see the day when we have such disrespect for USA!

I never thought I'd see the day when conservatives turned in a bunch of commie-lovers.
I just can't get the tune of the Hunt for Red October out of my head. Da da dahhh. Da da dahhh. Da da dum. Da dee dah.

You do get some wood when Putin speaks don't cha?

I do, I enjoy watching all the girly men in this regime, wet their pants in outright fear... One Marxist to another!

I have to agree with you. Men admire strength. We warned people that Obama wasn't presidential material. Obozo has been tested throughout his entire term of office. He failed to measure up and so Vlad feels empowered to do whatever he wants.

Really? What is it that you think Putin wants?

We don't have a President. We have a laughingstock of the world.

It's no surprise to me that liberals are still defending the guy. What is truly amazing, though, is that they do it straight faced, as if to look you directly in the eye and believe with every fiber of their being that Barack Obama is an amazing President. They honestly and sincerely don't have the critical thinking or analytical skills to know or believe any different. It's a cult-like existence worthy of 1940's Germany.

For cholerics and INTJs, such as myself, I will never understand how such an ideology pervades in this great country.

Last edited:
matter of opinion.....his weak leadership qualities will knock off "points"....and dont tell me he is a strong leader.....this Country is even more divided then when Bush got through fucking it up.....

he's not strong. but he's not destructive like bush/cheney either. the country is divided because the right went insane the day he was sworn in and began to rant and rave that he was born in Kenya and that they wanted their "country back" (from what? I figure the black guy who was elected).

i hate tell you this Jill.....not everyone on the right is a bigot and bought that bullshit.....there are lots of people on the right who dont like the guy because of his policies,just like other Politicians...the Policies....i delivered Mail to Democrats who voted for the guy but after his first term they did not think as highly of him as they did 4 years earlier.....like Bush, Obama is not a very good leader....after OBL was killed the guys approval ratings went up 5-10 points....instead of using that to maybe bring some of the more moderate Republicans around to at least hear what he has to say....a week later he is out here telling a crowd of Latinos that Republicans are your Enemy....there went that little burst.....

no. most right-wingers i have known are not bigots. but the noise started the day he was sworn in. and the intensity of the ranting and raving was disproportionate to normal electorate losses.

so yes, i think a lot of the shrieking about "taking back" our government was racist… or at least racially tinged.

otherwise, what are they taking the government back from? a lawful election?

Rufus said:
For cholerics and INTJs, such as myself,

INTJ? Nah. You're way too emotional and feelings-based for that. Most conservatives are xSFP touchy-feely types. That's what makes it so easy for their political cult to pull their puppet strings, sending them into the hysterics we see on this thread.

Anyways, this thread's talking point is already wheezing, and will be dead soon. You conservatives had best check in with your masters to get your newest poutrage assignment. Remember, you'll look bad if you're not bleating in perfect unison with the rest of the conservative herd.

he's not strong. but he's not destructive like bush/cheney either. the country is divided because the right went insane the day he was sworn in and began to rant and rave that he was born in Kenya and that they wanted their "country back" (from what? I figure the black guy who was elected).

i hate tell you this Jill.....not everyone on the right is a bigot and bought that bullshit.....there are lots of people on the right who dont like the guy because of his policies,just like other Politicians...the Policies....i delivered Mail to Democrats who voted for the guy but after his first term they did not think as highly of him as they did 4 years earlier.....like Bush, Obama is not a very good leader....after OBL was killed the guys approval ratings went up 5-10 points....instead of using that to maybe bring some of the more moderate Republicans around to at least hear what he has to say....a week later he is out here telling a crowd of Latinos that Republicans are your Enemy....there went that little burst.....

no. most right-wingers i have known are not bigots. but the noise started the day he was sworn in. and the intensity of the ranting and raving was disproportionate to normal electorate losses.

so yes, i think a lot of the shrieking about "taking back" our government was racist… or at least racially tinged.

HillBillyJilly, always on the RACE CARD kick! Perhaps, try and use what little brain power you have to see that B. Insane is a fucking dictator, and steps all over the constitution!

Obama quietly signed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), otherwise known as the “Indefinite Detention Act,” into law. Obama had initially said he would veto the bill which contains the draconian language authorizing the US military to seize and incarcerate US citizens without warrant, due process, trial, etc.

He is a top ten president. No question.

matter of opinion.....his weak leadership qualities will knock off "points"....and dont tell me he is a strong leader.....this Country is even more divided then when Bush got through fucking it up.....

. I oppose Obama because none of you will nor the media. The thing that set me off was his winning the fucking Nobel Peace Prize and not one of you people said, "for what?"

Rufus said:

INTJ? Nah. You're way too emotional and feelings-based for that. Most conservatives are xSFP touchy-feely types. That's what makes it so easy for their political cult to pull their puppet strings, sending them into the hysterics we see on this thread.

Anyways, this thread's talking point is already wheezing, and will be dead soon. You conservatives had best check in with your masters to get your newest poutrage assignment. Remember, you'll look bad if you're not bleating in perfect unison with the rest of the conservative herd.

You still think like a dead elephant!

I do, I enjoy watching all the girly men in this regime, wet their pants in outright fear... One Marxist to another!

I have to agree with you. Men admire strength. We warned people that Obama wasn't presidential material. Obozo has been tested throughout his entire term of office. He failed to measure up and so Vlad feels empowered to do whatever he wants.

Really? What is it that you think Putin wants?
He wants your wimmens.

but the noise started the day he was sworn in. and the intensity of the ranting and raving was disproportionate to normal electorate losses.

the Far Right and Left do the most shouting and make the most noise.....here you saw the Far Right use Obamas color to make a lot of noise about him....you know like he was not born here and how he is a Muslim....the Moderate and RINO Republicans are at fault for letting those assholes get that shit as far as it got.....they should have silenced them right away....the Far Right knew the bigots amongst them would carry the ball....

Rufus said:

you can say the same thing about a lot of Democrats....at least i can.....

but the noise started the day he was sworn in. and the intensity of the ranting and raving was disproportionate to normal electorate losses.

the Far Right and Left do the most shouting and make the most noise.....here you saw the Far Right use Obamas color to make a lot of noise about him....you know like he was not born here and how he is a Muslim....the Moderate and RINO Republicans are at fault for letting those assholes get that shit as far as it got.....they should have silenced them right away....the Far Right knew the bigots amongst them would carry the ball....

That's BS. The dems ran with his race being his primary qualification. Remember all the "It's historic!" Bullshit from the left? Over the last five years all the left has done is changed from you're racist for not wanting to be historic because he's an idiot to you're just racist because he's black and still an idiot.

We checked on this mans ability to be the leader of this nation and found him to be egregiously lacking in credentials. And the left countered, but he's black! You can' say that! And now five years in he is still an incompetent asshole and the lefts answer is he's black! You can't say that!

All the left has ever had since this morons announcement he was running for president is his race. And to this very day that is STILL all they have.

Well guess what. He's still black and he's still an incompetent asshole. You can either continue to blame his failures on people just not liking blacks or you can actually think beyond that to see why it is that he's a failure. It's not skin tone it's because he's an idiot. A moron is still a moron no matter what color they are. Only the left thinks color somehow makes up for pure fucking stupid.

I think when the history of Obama is written, his biggest oppostion will not be outside forces but the Republican Party. This version of the Republican Party will go down as one of the worst in history. They intentionly gridlocked Washington and forced one of the least productive Congresses in history
Economically, Obama was expected to initiate an economic recovery while reducing his deficit. Two contradictory objectives

So he does neither, and still blames all on Bush.

That excuse shouldn't work for 5 months much less 5 years.

Senator Obama never liked his job. He never liked hard work. Blaming Republicans is just an excuse for his laziness.
When the history of this era is written, it will not only blame Bush, but his whole party. 9-11 attacks, Afghanistan, Iraq, torture, collapsed economy......then rampant and obstructive politics to inhibit not just the economic recovery but our entire political system

History will not be kind to Republicans

Just a suggestion.......

.....don't drink the bong water.:mad:

. I oppose Obama because none of you will nor the media. The thing that set me off was his winning the fucking Nobel Peace Prize and not one of you people said, "for what?"

That's what set you off?

Man.......you are deep!

Forum List

Back