How Racist! NYC black Mayor Eric Adams wants to revoke NYC’s ‘sanctuary city’ status amid massive migrant influx

hahah that was the "law" - dumbass. Sanctuary city is slang for what a "right to shelter rule" is. Geez man, you are clueless.

No, there is a sanctuary city law.

The Immigrant Equal Protection and Sanctuary City Resolution is name of the law. “Right to Shelter” is one of the provisions of the law:

It’s right there in the link you posted.

No, there is a sanctuary city law.

The Immigrant Equal Protection and Sanctuary City Resolution is name of the law. “Right to Shelter” is one of the provisions of the law:

It’s right there in the link you posted.

yes and as the EO from the Mayor states, he unilaterally suspended it

illegals need not apply in NYC anymore

same thing, it’s suspended

Not the same thing.

illegals need not apply in NYC. I doubt xiden will listen though…more will be flooded in
This is a moot point since a lack of shelters are not the same as sanctuary cities.

Your arguement is based on a straw man. It's kind of tragic to watch you flail after you got duped by the magamachoman.

Not the same thing.

This is a moot point since a lack of shelters are not the same as sanctuary cities.

Your arguement is based on a straw man. It's kind of tragic to watch you flail after you got duped by the magamachoman.
haha it’s literally in the resolution

haha yes a sanactry city that never actually made sure they had places for them! haha clearly they don’t actually practice what they preach and falsely advertised

Quote where it says New York is no longer a sanctuary city.

haha yes a sanactry city that never actually made sure they had places for them! haha clearly they don’t actually practice what they preach and falsely advertised
Shelters, or lack thereof are not what makes it a sanctuary city.

Again, I ask; do you even know what a sanctuary city is?

Quote where it says New York is no longer a sanctuary city.

Shelters, or lack thereof are not what makes it a sanctuary city.

Again, I ask; do you even know what a sanctuary city is?
-) haha i literally provided a link to the EO where the mayor suspenddd it

2) sure it was part of rhe resolution…it’s suspended

in NYC it was suppose to me they had a place to live…now they don’t

false advertising

-) haha i literally provided a link to the EO where the mayor suspenddd it

He suspended sanctuary status?

No you didn't.

2) sure it was part of rhe resolution…it’s suspended

in NYC it was suppose to me they had a place to live…now they don’t

false advertising
Having a place to live has nothing to do with sanctuary cities.

He suspended sanctuary status?

No you didn't.

Having a place to live has nothing to do with sanctuary cities.
according to the law in NYC that rad provided for you, yes shelter was part of what it meant

i mean geez common sense tells you sanctuary means a place to reside

according to the law in NYC that rad provided for you, yes shelter was part of what it meant

i mean geez common sense tells you sanctuary means a place to reside
That isn't what a sanctuary city is just residing somewhere does not mean you have shelter anyhow.

yes and as the EO from the Mayor states, he unilaterally suspended it

illegals need not apply in NYC anymore

From the CBS link. They are suspending the rule because they cannot guarantee compliance with it. They have not stopped accepting immigrants or placing immigrants.

Immigrants are still welcome. But I can’t quote from the article. Scroll down to the paragraph in the screen shot.

Why can you never admit you‘ve made a mistake.

Attachments

• IMG_1422.png
    IMG_1422.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 8
From the CBS link. They are suspending the rule because they cannot guarantee compliance with it. They have not stopped accepting immigrants or placing immigrants.

Immigrants are still welcome. But I can’t quote from the article. Scroll down to the paragraph in the screen shot.

Why can you never admit you‘ve made a mistake.
voted cr they can’t comply with what they claimed they could…false advertising at best…out right lies possibly

reality seems to always get in the way of the demafasict agenda

Clearly they did but they’ve temporarily run out of space for housing.

Why do you continue to lie?

Forum List

Back