How Racist! NYC black Mayor Eric Adams wants to revoke NYC’s ‘sanctuary city’ status amid massive migrant influx

The real "racist" here is a closeted coward pulling the strings of the puppet President, a racist who hates whites, who wants whites exterminated, who wants America destroyed and replaced by a communist country of only people of color who are overwhelmingly homosexual because public schools initiate America's kids that way.

That racist is a former GAY COKE WHORE

A former taxpayer funded community HATE HOAX organizer

R.2624a61290a75149f0e82bae2a59b06d

One who is TOO COWARDLY to even release her school transcripts because they all say BORN IN KENYA... and her grades were laughable and she took a lot of ACTING courses...

A seriously sick and hateful person with absolute contempt for the intelligence of the American people, right down to a completely faux "Family" with a man, another bigoted anti white RACIST, Michael Robinson, as "first lady" and two kids as props who have no DNA relation with either homO or Big Mike...

Malia And Sasha Obama Were Loaned By Their Real Parents... - Foreign ...

And someone who went SILENT on the climate issue in between claiming Co2 is the greatest threat to humanity....

and then bought BEACHFRONT PROPERTY on MV to prove how serious the Co2 threat really is to a person still too cowardly to

COME OUT OF THE CLOSET

The real "racist" here is a closeted coward pulling the strings of the puppet President, a racist who hates whites, who wants whites exterminated, who wants America destroyed and replaced by a communist country of only people of color who are overwhelmingly homosexual because public schools initiate America's kids that way.

One who is TOO COWARDLY to even release her school transcripts because they all say BORN IN KENYA... and her grades were laughable and she took a lot of ACTING courses...

A seriously sick and hateful person with absolute contempt for the intelligence of the American people, right down to a completely faux "Family" with a man, another bigoted anti white RACIST, Michael Robinson, as "first lady" and two kids as props who have no DNA relation with either homO or Big Mike...

And someone who went SILENT on the climate issue in between claiming Co2 is the greatest threat to humanity....

and then bought BEACHFRONT PROPERTY on MV to prove how serious the Co2 threat really is to a person still too cowardly to

COME OUT OF THE CLOSET
Look! One of USMB’s sickest and most racist peanut gallery ignoramuses is back!

:laughing0301:

Elections have consequences mayor.

Now welcome those freedom loving migrants you fuckin' bigot!

This is the part I don't get.....

We are now in court now, today, asking the judge to revisit this law...

Why is that an issue for a judge? If the city wants to change the law do it their own damn selves rather than insisting on judicial legislation......What, so they can blame it on the judge later?

Yeah my grammar sucks. Partly because I post from my phone and don't take time to carefully proof read before I post...and because grammar isn't really one my strong points.

No. That is not what they are.

Yea. It is.
"A sanctuary city has limited the extent to which it will volunteer resources in support of federal immigration enforcement agents’ responsibility to enforce federal immigration law. These limits can take many forms: saying no to federal requests (known as “detainers”) to conduct joint patrols, refusing to jail an individual who has posted bond and a judge has said can be released, or refusing to gather more information—such as immigration status—than is needed to determine if an individual is eligible to receive services."

The kids are being misinformed.

There is no single definition of “sanctuary city” or “sanctuary state.” But you are being disingenuous here.

Spare me you lectures on being disingenuous when it’s you doing it.
The main controversy centers precisely on state and city agencies helping — or refusing to help — administer and cooperate with Federal agencies like ICE.
That is one of the controversies although you put a little inaccurate sound on it. The actual main problem -/ as I correctly identified — is the failure of the sanctuary cities to recognize the Supremacy Clause.
For example if a teacher, counselor or nurse learns from a traumatized born-in-the-U.S. student at a public school that one of his parents was seized and deported, the public school administration under state & city “sanctuary” policies will usually refuse to inform on the remaining undocumented parent … as ICE wishes. There are many similar cases in public hospitals, and of others involving the criminal Justice system where most of us would probably not be so sympathetic.

That’s more silly spin. If you’re trying to animists rhat the Feds have ever imposed on a locality a legal duty or obligation to report the other illegal aliens, let’s just say I believe you’re blowing smoke.

If you’re only saying that the Federal authorities have requested such assistance, well that’s not the same thing. The result is similar: More illegal aliens in the “sanctuary” city. Pretty oissnpoor local government management of limited resources.

They’d do better in many circumstances if they’d cooperate with the Fedeeal request.

There are circumstances under which we can understand how a city government might have an official policy not to cooperate with our federal immigration authorities. But this blanket policy is absolutely mind numbingly stupid.

Elections have consequences mayor.
Now welcome those freedom loving migrants you fuckin' bigot!
“We are now in court … today, asking the judge to revisit this law... “ Why is that an issue for a judge? If the city wants to change the law do it their own damn selves rather than insisting on judicial legislation......What, so they can blame it on the judge later?
If you read the link I provided twice already you would see that the Mayor is referring to a series of laws and court decisions, for example “Callahan v. Carey” — that led to the first court-ordered, right-to-shelter agreement, subsequently expanded.

For your benefit — though I can see by your epithet calling the NYC mayor “a bigot” that you are really just acting as a rightwing troll — here is a useful link that explains the complicated legal background to his action:

How Mayor Adams was able to bypass NYC’s decades-old right-to-shelter rules

Last edited:
If you read the link I provided twice already you would see that the Mayor is referring to a series of laws and court decisions, for example “Callahan v. Carey” — that led to the first court-ordered, right-to-shelter agreement.

For your benefit — though I can see by your epithet calling the NYC mayor “a bigot” that you are really just acting as a rightwing troll — here is a useful link that explains the complicated legal background to his action:

How Mayor Adams was able to bypass NYC’s decades-old right-to-shelter rules
OK, so dem bigot legal gobbledygook.

It won't matter a fig if the "migrants" say NYC is where they want to go....They get sent.

The fact is reality has now set in. These libs wanted a sanctuary city during Trump's administration instead of siding with him to deport them and advocate building the Wall to keep them out. Now they're realizing the problem they've created. My advice to Mayor Adams is to listen to John Lennon's song "Instant Karma". It's going to getcha!!!!!

[Instant karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead
What in the world you thinking of
Laughing in the face of love?
What on earth you tryna do?
It's up to you, yeah, you]

RACIST ASS HOLE> A new study from the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) estimates that overall, “illegal immigration” costs American taxpayers at least $151 billion a year for things like education, welfare and medical costs. Apr 12, 2023
FAIR arrived at this number by "subtracting the tax revenue paid by illegal aliens — just under $232 billion — from the gross negative economic impact of illegal immigration: $182 billion.

COME OUT OF THE CLOSET
Does Obama live rent free in your head?

It's ok, he is no longer president.

You can let go now.

BOLD was to CORRECT YOUR ERROR.

USE PROPER PRONOUNS or the TRANS MOB may pay you a visit...
From the rules section..

"Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote. When you comment on the quote, do it outside of the quote box. Do not post inside of the quote box or alter the member names in "link-back" text."

You are dismissed.

Have a great day.

Forum List

Back