How problems really are supposed to be solved.

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
I'm tired of pussified America... and the stupid women's.. "proportionate response only" bullshit..

The woman needs to make the fucking sandwiches, while the men beat the sh!t out of the bus driver who tried to take away the kid's necessary medical equipment.

I'm a man... and I don't bow down to women and their "boo hoo, you'll go to jail" wusses.

If my kid's school bus driver takes away my kids necessary medical devices... such as a white cane for the blind...
I will crack that bus drivers head open.
I don't take no shit, off of nobody..
And the stupid fuckin' women... need to get the fuck back into in the back seat, and submit to the natural order or get punched themselves.

You know why there is so many assholes in America that would steal stuff from the blind ?

Because the f)uckin' women trying to pussify America.. and turn men into henpecked husbands, instead of dealing with the problem the way they were meant to be dealt with..
Beat the sh!t out of the assholes

These f)uckin' a)ssholes are adults... they are educated.. they work at fuckin' school for fucking christ sakes... and they have a CDL license... none of which is a McJob...
They know fucking full well how to deal with disabled kids... and taking their medical equipment from them isnt how its done..
What those fuckin' assholes need.. is a motherfuckin manly ass whoopin with a tire iron.
Thats what the fuck they need.

Jeez, another internet badass who wants the world to bow down to him.

LMAO!! No such luck, Sparky. But I would be curious to know what you are talking about with the bus driver crap.

Oh, and if all you think women are good for is making sandwiches, you must be around some crappy women or you are gay.

My g/f wouldn't take shit from you. Bring the tire iron. She carries something a little more potent.

I saw something this morning about a bus driver taking a blind kid's cane away for whacking some other kid. I guess the bus driver was supposed to let little Stevie beat him like a pinata. They did give him a swimming pool foam pole though.

• Banned
Now that we know how you really feel, to what incident are you referring? Link?
its about a bus driver who took a blind kid's cane.

and the kid never hit anybody with the cane.. and even if he did lightly hit somebody with the cane... that's what the fuck the cane is for in the first place...
to tap things with.

and the kid never hit anybody with the cane.. and even if he did lightly hit somebody with the cane... that's what the fuck the cane is for in the first place...
to tap things with.

The news story says he was punished for hitting another kid with his cane. It also says the cane is school property. The parents are not denying he hit someone with the cane, just complaining that the punishment was heartless.

Why don't the parents buy him a cane? Why did the kid hit another student with the cane?

Your claims that he was only tapping to find his way don't match the story. Do you have firsthand knowledge of this?

And are you really claiming you would kill the bus driver over this?

Jeez.

• Banned

to tap things with.

The news story says he was punished for hitting another kid with his cane. It also says the cane is school property. The parents are not denying he hit someone with the cane, just complaining that the punishment was heartless.

Why don't the parents buy him a cane? Why did the kid hit another student with the cane?

Your claims that he was only tapping to find his way don't match the story. Do you have firsthand knowledge of this?

Jeez.

A prescription cane...or anything that the kid brings to school, isn't school property, its HIS fucking property, and the parents' property.

and yes I would beat the motherfucking ever loving shit out of that bus driver and leave the bitch in a pool of blood on the fuckin' bus.

to tap things with.

Jeez.
Probably some bully fuckin' with a blind kid.

They should have given him a white cattle prod with a red tip.

to tap things with.
Oh jeez, I didn't realize I had stepped into the kiddie pool.

I should read who is posting more carefully.

to tap things with.

Jeez.

A prescription cane...or anything that the kid brings to school, isn't school property, its HIS fucking property, and the parents' property.

and yes I would beat the motherfucking ever loving shit out of that bus driver and leave the bitch in a pool of blood on the fuckin' bus.

According to the motherfucking news article the motherfucking cane belongs to the motherfucking school. People have offered to buy the kid his own cane. Why would they do that if the motherfucking cane belonged to the motherfucking parents?

And maybe the motherfucking parents should teach their motherfucking kid not to hit other students with the motherfucking cane? You say he was just tapping, as he would to find his way. That is not how it is described and the parents are not arguing that the kid hit another student with it.

And if you did "...beat the motherfucking ever loving shit out of that bus driver and leave the bitch in a pool of blood on the fuckin' bus", which I doubt you would, before you went to prison I hope her husband or brother put a beat down on you that left you wondering where you were.

if her fuckin' husband or brother wants some, I'll bust them the fuck up too.
Im from Philadelphia.. that's where I grew up bitch.

Ooooh, Philly. That explains it.
welcome to the northeast, where we deal with things the right way... its why the crime rate in the northeast, as well as child abuse is the lowest in the country and why services in the northeast is the highest quality in the country as well.
:)

if her fuckin' husband or brother wants some, I'll bust them the fuck up too.
Im from Philadelphia.. that's where I grew up bitch.

Wow, that really impresses me. I knew a few guys from Phillie when I was in the Navy. One was gay and another kept getting his ass whipped for talking shit and thinking that being from Phillie means anything.

welcome to the northeast, where we deal with things the right way... its why the crime rate in the northeast, as well as child abuse is the lowest in the country and why services in the northeast is the highest quality in the country as well.

And you come in here spouting this bullshit about women need to stick to making sandwiches, the kid was only tapping his cane and didn't hit anyone, and his parents own the cane. Apparently reading isn't your strong suit. But hating and violence seems to be something you lay claim to quite well.

But I'd be willing to bet a bottle of good scotch that you are just another angry internet bully who wants to sound tough.

State Rankings--Statistical Abstract of the United States--Violent Crime Rate
According to this link, PA ranks 21st in violent crimes. GA ranks 19th. I guess the Northeast isn't all that?

Forum List

Back