A 14-year old boy defends his Home when cops do nothing…

Menerva Lindsen

Dec 18, 2014
14-year-old boy shoots kills home invader

“A 14-year-old North Carolina boy shot and killed a 20-year-old Hispanic man who was trying to break into his grandmother’s home Tuesday while he was there alone with the elderly woman”. It seems the boy has learnt a lot from Darren Wilson. NO FOOTSIE WITH CRIME! And of course, minorities of color will cry about aggression toward them. Don’t you think that something is wrong when Hispanics are killed by an American child? Thanks to his grandfather for training him in how to handle a gun.
little_hero_by_ramonfox-d55ystr.png

No one invaded Wilsons home. What in the hell are you talking about?
Did you look through the link I've posted especially for you. Oh, no. you are too lazy to use it but too stupid not to comment. I am telling that the boy was acting like Wilson and killed a criminal. Mass media and society must have exerted an influence on him...

14-year-old boy shoots kills home invader

“A 14-year-old North Carolina boy shot and killed a 20-year-old Hispanic man who was trying to break into his grandmother’s home Tuesday while he was there alone with the elderly woman”. It seems the boy has learnt a lot from Darren Wilson. NO FOOTSIE WITH CRIME! And of course, minorities of color will cry about aggression toward them. Don’t you think that something is wrong when Hispanics are killed by an American child? Thanks to his grandfather for training him in how to handle a gun.
little_hero_by_ramonfox-d55ystr.png

Amen! Good job!!!

Did you look through the link I've posted especially for you. Oh, no. you are too lazy to use it but too stupid not to comment. I am telling that the boy was acting like Wilson and killed a criminal. Mass media and society must have exerted an influence on him...
Yes I did look at the article. It didnt mention a cop defending his home. How did you get from that to a cop murdering a teenager in the streets that was surrendering?

Last edited:
I'm proud of the kid , looks like the kid shot a guy trying to invade a private home . so , good to see the report !!

Yes I did look at the article. It didnt mention a cop defending his home. How did you get from that to a cop murdering a teenager in the streets that was surrendering?

Wow. A cop murdered a teen? Where? You would think something like that would make headline news.

Wow. A cop murdered a teen? Where? You would think something like that would make headline news.
It did. Made even more news when he got away with it.

I hope they get the kid some counseling. That's a pretty horrible thing to have to live with.

Sit the young man down and tell him how proud you are of him....
There is no telling what the intruder would have done to these two.

I would rather read this story then what could have been a horrific event....

I'm sure some Libs are pissed that they lost a potential Democrat vote when the intruder was killed.

Isn't it unfair to say "cops do nothing" in this case? The police can't be everywhere protecting citizens. It should be national news that the poor kid's father had been murdered in a robbery but if he is white and lives south of Washington and protected himself and his grannie with a firearm there is little chance that he will get much publicity. I wonder about the immigration status of the perps.Is it legal to devulge such information these days? In most states the guy who got away and was subsequently arrested will be guilty of felony murder and liable for the death penalty even though it was his brother who was killed

the kid will be a hero at school and all over the neighborhood Luddley !!

Isn't it unfair to say "cops do nothing" in this case? The police can't be everywhere protecting citizens. It should be national news that the poor kid's father had been murdered in a robbery but if he is white and lives south of Washington and protected himself and his grannie with a firearm there is little chance that he will get much publicity. I wonder about the immigration status of the perps.Is it legal to devulge such information these days? In most states the guy who got away and was subsequently arrested will be guilty of felony murder and liable for the death penalty even though it was his brother who was killed
Of course, they can't be everywhere protecting citizens. Moreover they are NOWHERE protecting people. Sometimes they are in the place of a crime because they commit this crime. If perp is an illegal immigrant cops must have took care of him properly. This is their job. Thanks God boy didn't lose his head.

FBI statistics indicates that 47 Police Officers died in the line of duty trying to protect your ungrateful asses in 2012, down from 72 in 2011.

to heck with counseling by fuzzy brained counselors , kids a hero Luddley and an inspiration to other neighborhood kids and school chums . Kids got cred , doesn't need any help that a prayer for the dead guys soul won't handle .

Forum List

Back