How powerful is Face book in our personal life with our cellphones?

zukispsyingonyouuuuu2.jpg

Last edited:
Never had FB, never will.

Got along with my life for decades before it came along.
Saw the horrors it was unleashing.
Made conscious decision to keep it out of my life.

Know too many people that had their lives royally fucked up because they got on there, and let it rule their lives and brains.

Just curious,new friend sugesting' s just pop up on my list by meeting them face to face, no other common friends.

And today I was talking to a hydraulics guy about the importance of not mixing hydraulic oil, and low and behold information pops up when I scroll on Face book after work.
I look at the marketplace and yard sale listings for my AO, that's it......I could care less about what some Karen or Kyle has to say about anything.

I hear the same old farts at the morning eatery going on about who said what on FB. They learned real quick not to ask me again. I told them if they wanted to talk guns, politics, hunting, etc., then fine I'm in but I don't like to gossip behind other's backs.

Just curious,new friend sugesting' s just pop up on my list by meeting them face to face, no other common friends.

And today I was talking to a hydraulics guy about the importance of not mixing hydraulic oil, and low and behold information pops up when I scroll on Face book after work.

Big brother is always listening.

If Facebook was a person, here would be the conversation:

Hi FaceBook
Hello... say here is a picture of what a distant friend of yours ate for dinner.
Uh... ok...
Also... someone you went to high school with and haven't seen in 12 years made a post about going on vacation.
Who?
Also... your Aunt sent a photo of a cat sleeping.
Also.... someone you use to work with was at a bar.
Also... here is an inappropriate short video of a young girl dancing that you never met or heard of.
Also... you clicked on a lawn mower today, here is an ad for one
Also... your 3rd cousin posted a meme about something you would never agree with.
Also...

I opened a FarceCrook account back around 2009, within two days I had a boatload of friend requests from people I didn't even know. Deleted the account and never looked back. Yes, I know some information is never deleted but since I never did anything but look at it that data was never there in the first place.

I open them then kill them to look for shit for sale
I've been on as
FhuhKhew from Singapore
LeekMiyunz from Vietnam
PenniDeyho from Honduras
Others...
I suppose it's time again.
Dr. Muhn Key from Gary Indiana
Cya thar !

Forum List

Back