How Pete Buttigieg Found God ( But What Kind Of God?)

*your* side is not pro life... you are only pro birth. after the cord is cut, then the kid & his mama who chose to give birth are on their own.

That's another lie. We totally support social safety nets for those who need them.

And what would you do? Buy them all free houses and free groceries for life?

You might but "we" most certainly do not.

Buttplug is an idolater. I say that because he does not believe in the True God, but he has rather created a god of his own making.

God condemns sodomy, and Jesus is specific in saying that you are only forgiven of your sins if you repent of them.

Buttplug does not repent. In fact he does the opposite: He revels in his sodomy and promotes his sodomy as being okay. In so doing he is actually Antichrist, the opposite of Christ's teachings.
You wanna know the opposite of Christ’s teachings? Read the republican party platform.

That's a dumb, childish, ignorant comment.

One thing in the GOP platform is that we are pro-life. Your side are baby-killers. That puts us on God's side.

One thing in the GOP platform is that we are traditional marriage. Your side are sodomites. That puts us on God's side.

Now, shut up and give your mom back her computer.
Oh my God. You never read the Bible before. Do you know how that makes you look?
The Bible is filled with God committing abortions and tearing open pregnant women.

Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God’s intervention. “Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. . .Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.” Clearly Hosea desires that the people of Ephraim can no longer have children. God of course obeys by making all their unborn children miscarry. Is not terminating a pregnancy unnaturally “abortion”?

How many of these Bible sayings and Bible quotes do I have to post before your kind stops insisting people follow the Bible?

It’s because you will follow the Bible you imagine and not the Bible that is. You need to do a little reading.

I ask because he certainly hasn't found the Almighty God of the Bible. A person cannot be a Christian and also homosexual. There’s no such thing as a gay Christian. God will reveal the truth to and about this guy and he’ll either completely repent or he’ll reject God’s truth and die in the eternal fire.

Pete Buttigieg: How 2020 Democratic hopeful found God - CNNPolitics

Buttplug is an idolater. I say that because he does not believe in the True God, but he has rather created a god of his own making.

God condemns sodomy, and Jesus is specific in saying that you are only forgiven of your sins if you repent of them.

Buttplug does not repent. In fact he does the opposite: He revels in his sodomy and promotes his sodomy as being okay. In so doing he is actually Antichrist, the opposite of Christ's teachings.

Trump is an unrepentant adulterer. Which of these two things did JESUS himself actually condemn:

1. Divorce
2. Homosexuals

You wanna know the opposite of Christ’s teachings? Read the republican party platform.

One thing in the GOP platform is that we are pro-life. Your side are baby-killers. That puts us on God's side.

One thing in the GOP platform is that we are traditional marriage. Your side are sodomites. That puts us on God's side.

Oh my God. You never read the Bible before. Do you know how that makes you look?
The Bible is filled with God committing abortions and tearing open pregnant women.

Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God’s intervention. “Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. . .Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.” Clearly Hosea desires that the people of Ephraim can no longer have children. God of course obeys by making all their unborn children miscarry. Is not terminating a pregnancy unnaturally “abortion”?

How many of these Bible sayings and Bible quotes do I have to post before your kind stops insisting people follow the Bible?

It’s because you will follow the Bible you imagine and not the Bible that is. You need to do a little reading.

The Old Testament is no longer what one follows after the life of Jesus. Yes, some still think it is the law. It is not.

*your* side is not pro life... you are only pro birth. after the cord is cut, then the kid & his mama who chose to give birth are on their own.

That's another lie. We totally support social safety nets for those who need them.

And what would you do? Buy them all free houses and free groceries for life?

cg5271036c46780.jpg

The Old Testament is no longer what one follows after the life of Jesus. Yes, some still think it is the law. It is not.

The Old Testament had civil, ceremonial and moral laws. The New Covenant abolished most of the civil and ceremonial law but the moral laws (see the Ten Commandments as example) are still God's law. Moral laws reflect God's character and His views on morality never change.

You were schooled on this at least once before

The Old Testament had civil, ceremonial and moral laws. The New Covenant abolished most of the civil and ceremonial law but the moral laws (see the Ten Commandments as example) are still God's law. Moral laws reflect God's character and His views on morality never change.

I was being simplistic in my argument and the moral laws were not what was being discussed.

Only for those giving birth to non-christians.

I was being simplistic in my argument and the moral laws were not what was being discussed.

Translation: I just got my bell rang

You're dismissed

Forum List

Back