How much of Trump's adoration is based on pure celebrity?

Actually, other than some mild inflation, Biden's term has been pretty successful.

Compared to Trump, where you had mass deaths from a plague (that Biden got under control), mass unemployment (which Biden got us to bounce back from), and riots in the streets (which stopped because Biden addressed the legitimate concerns about police misconduct.)
You blew it completely when you said, "mild inflation", and it was downhill from there.

joe every politician when they fuck up affects someone personally.....trump was no different.....you look at him differently because the fucking democrats jumped all over the guy the minute he sat in the oval office....you like many others let the trump hysteria take over....
Trump certainly is different when he`s charged with 91 felonies. As he might say, "It`s never been done before"! More bragging rights AND a nice fund raiser.

Trump certainly is different when he`s charged with 91 felonies. As he might say, "It`s never been done before"! More bragging rights AND a nice fund raiser.
But remember, all those charges are just fake news perpetrated by the Evil Hitler Soros Satan Deep State Swamp Commies™ because they want to destroy America 'n stuff.

People will have an obsession with a person who is in the news virtually every single day.
Trump is causing this himself.
He has to remain relevant in any situation.

you are making excuses why your fellow liberals have an obsession with the guy...one driven by hate the other by love...both types of "obsessions" are not normal....

But remember, all those charges are just fake news perpetrated by the Evil Hitler Soros Deep State Swamp Commies™ because they want to destroy America 'n stuff.

No way. The MSM is totally on the up and up. They totally don’t have a left-wing agenda. They only tell the non-biased and unfiltered truth. You see Mac, for all your bluster about how right wing talk radio has caused a radical movement, you fail to realize that you and Democrats have fallen for the big scam, a scam that happens in every single country that wants to control their people…a takeover of the public narrative via the MSM. The average, non-political person buys it because they read the headlines and believe them all. How many headlines from the MSM accuse or imply that Trump is a racist? How many uninformed believe that narrative despite not being able to explain exactly why that they believe the way they do. Yep, you are part of the problem, but you pompously, and incorrectly, believe that you are above the fray because you are more intelligent that everybody else. You have been fooled, just like the rest of the uninformed masses that voted for Biden.

People will have an obsession with a person who is in the news virtually every single day.
Trump is causing this himself.
He has to remain relevant in any situation.

The worst thing you could do to TRUMP! is to ignore him. Obviously, you haven't figured that out yet.

You might want to re-access the part in bold the next time you go to the grocery store.....We already know how the botched withdraw affected the US on the world stage.....Russia invaded Ukraine and China is in expansion mode.....Yep, WPE.
I don't have much of a problem buying groceries; why are you so poor?

Anyhoo, I doubt Biden has much control over the FED......and right now, the FED kinda wants the prices to stay up a little....which benefits Biden in no way, since he is the one being blamed for it.

"Like many central banks, including the Bank of England and the European Central Bank, the US Federal Reserve is targeting 2% annual inflation. That means global central bankers don’t actually want goods and services to get cheaper. Instead, they want prices to go up a bit more each year so that people don’t delay purchases that helps grow the economy."

It's the ultimate example of the "Sunk Cost Fallacy" - you've invested all this time, money, and emotion into something, and you can't abandon it now.

You mean like voting for a demented crook…AGAIN?

I can't think of another politician who fucked things up as badly as Trump did.

Look no further than the current President.

Actually, other than some mild inflation, Biden's term has been pretty successful.

Just plain wacko.

Compared to Trump, where you had mass deaths from a plague (that Biden got under control), mass unemployment (which Biden got us to bounce back from), and riots in the streets (which stopped because Biden addressed the legitimate concerns about police misconduct.)

Biden did nothing to get COVID under control. COVID got itself under control. The unemployment was due to COVID you dork. Riots in the streets were from left-wing wackos throwing temper tantrums. Right-wingers don’t typically resort to such mass nonsense. The only reason the riots stopped was because the children got what they wanted, which was Trump out of office. If Trump wins again, the children will begin their tantrums again before any policy even comes to fruition. Don’t blame Trump for the actions of YOUR side’s petulant children.

Yep, you are part of the problem, but you pompously, and incorrectly, believe that you are above the fray because you are more intelligent that everybody else.
And yet you and your fellow Trumpsters think that you have all the answers. You're "saving America" and "making America great again".

Conversely, I think the best answers come from collaboration across the spectrum.

So you're just projecting, and perfectly wrong. Sorry.

And yet you and your fellow Trumpsters think that you have all the answers.

Conversely, I think the best answers come from collaboration across the spectrum.

So you're just projecting, and perfectly wrong. Sorry.

No, I don’t think we have all the answers, but we have MORE of them, thus why I voted for Trump over Biden. That is how it works.

you are making excuses why your fellow liberals have an obsession with the guy...one driven by hate the other by love...both types of "obsessions" are not normal....
No, I'm stating facts.
Where do you think most of comments come from on USMB?
The NEWS and Trump can't stand, not being in it.

The worst thing you could do to TRUMP! is to ignore him. Obviously, you haven't figured that out yet.
Not me.
I just comment on the news of current events.
YOU think ME ignoring Trump will send him into a tailspin?

I don't have much of a problem buying groceries; why are you so poor?

Anyhoo, I doubt Biden has much control over the FED......and right now, the FED kinda wants the prices to stay up a little....which benefits Biden in no way, since he is the one being blamed for it.

"Like many central banks, including the Bank of England and the European Central Bank, the US Federal Reserve is targeting 2% annual inflation. That means global central bankers don’t actually want goods and services to get cheaper. Instead, they want prices to go up a bit more each year so that people don’t delay purchases that helps grow the economy."

step out of your bubble biffy.....millions of Americans are having problems with how expensive food is right now.....

step out of your bubble biffy.....millions of Americans are having problems with how expensive food is right now.....
Tens of millions of Americans have no idea that the problems are global. Whose fault is that? Is it willful ignorance?

No way. The MSM is totally on the up and up. They totally don’t have a left-wing agenda. They only tell the non-biased and unfiltered truth. You see Mac, for all your bluster about how right wing talk radio has caused a radical movement, you fail to realize that you and Democrats have fallen for the big scam, a scam that happens in every single country that wants to control their people…a takeover of the public narrative via the MSM. The average, non-political person buys it because they read the headlines and believe them all. How many headlines from the MSM accuse or imply that Trump is a racist? How many uninformed believe that narrative despite not being able to explain exactly why that they believe the way they do. Yep, you are part of the problem, but you pompously, and incorrectly, believe that you are above the fray because you are more intelligent that everybody else. You have been fooled, just like the rest of the uninformed masses that voted for Biden.
We have whistleblowers who told us how racist Trump has been.

Forum List

Back