How much evidence do Republicans need?

The enormous Bush Tax Cuts. Republican policy on steroids.

Massive deregulation.

Giving us deficits, a broken economy and joblessness.

Refusal to invest in the country. Giving us a fracturing infrastructure.

Overseas invasion to MAKE them what we thought of as "free" and instead creating a friend for our enemies and a country that hates us and put millions of women into bondage.

Emergency room health care creating debt and bankruptcy.

Republicans were able to accomplish all this under Bush. They still want to push the same old policies. How much evidence do they need before they learn such policies are failed policies?

How much evidence do we need? I don't know, why don't you try giving us some instead of left wing hack bull shit.

I agree. I tend to be persuaded more by actual evidence than Propaganda talking points. But then rdean has made it a point to not understand the difference. So I doubt we will ever.

Not sure how any Democrat can whine about infrastructure funding after the stimulus package they passed. They claimed it was going to infrastructure and shovel ready jobs. Of course all it did was go to fund Democrat donors and repay campaign contributions made to the Obama Presidential campaign in 2008.

I can't imagine why Republicans would want to oppose a Democrat measure when they continuously lie about where the money is going and then keep pretending they never got any for the same exact problems they've supposedly been fixing for decades.

How about we only spend the money we have before we borrow any more money for Democrat projects that they are still going to be whining about after they've spent all the money on them?

Forum List

Back