How Much does it Normally cost to run a Website?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I'm running three months ahead of schedule on game launch even with Just-a-Net getting out of the website business. So, I am soliciting endorsements of scalable website hosts.

Not a whole lot at first and I have no way of predicting with certainty how big it will get. For example, I can demonstrate that every component of, AC1, the very first projected aircraft of the game, is a technology that goes back at least a century prior to 1860. But nobody built it. The history of engineering is that complicated. AC1 is moved by hot-air balloon pressure release valves powered by boilers keep the balloon air hot, AC2 runs the steam from the boilers through an iron strapped wooden turbine to turn a propeller with semi-efficient steam recapture to go through the radiator. So, the first part of the game is getting weapons platforms that can shut down the transportation net from the farmbelt to the northeast. About AC6 or AC7 steel turbines with a moonshine/coal oil fuel mix make their debut.

I'm still researching and finding out things I never knew existed like the Erie and Ohio canal. Built entirely within the state of Ohio the Ohio River terminal was within range of Virginia artillery. So, that Canal was closed in 1861 and never reopened. The "better" canal, the Michigan-Illinois canal, needed multiple aqueducts to work well enough, enough of the time to feed the north east. So the initial game of developing weapons platforms will be capped at 1,000 users. After that general players will be invited in I am budgeting two months for that.

Not a whole lot at first and I have no way of predicting with certainty how big it will get. For example, I can demonstrate that every component of, AC1, the very first projected aircraft of the game, is a technology that goes back at least a century prior to 1860. But nobody built it. The history of engineering is that complicated. AC1 is moved by hot-air balloon pressure release valves powered by boilers keep the balloon air hot, AC2 runs the steam from the boilers through an iron strapped wooden turbine to turn a propeller with semi-efficient steam recapture to go through the radiator. So, the first part of the game is getting weapons platforms that can shut down the transportation net from the farmbelt to the northeast. About AC6 or AC7 steel turbines with a moonshine/coal oil fuel mix make their debut.

I'm still researching and finding out things I never knew existed like the Erie and Ohio canal. Built entirely within the state of Ohio the Ohio River terminal was within range of Virginia artillery. So, that Canal was closed in 1861 and never reopened. The "better" canal, the Michigan-Illinois canal, needed multiple aqueducts to work well enough, enough of the time to feed the north east. So the initial game of developing weapons platforms will be capped at 1,000 users. After that general players will be invited in I am budgeting two months for that.
Okay wired tree is a great sever company and 8 terabytes would give you the ability to have 400 players on line at the same time.

Yeah, I had to postpone my appointment my meeting with my lawyer to get my LLC registered because A1A was flooding due to a downpour. I plan to use the LLC for registatration.

How much it costs? It depends who you want to ask for it. US domestic developers are pretty expensive, so I, personally turned to the Eastern European designers. I especially recommend you Polish companies - my favourite is Interfeo.com. They are professional, skilled and (when you take US prives into the consideration) cheap. Go and check their website

How much it costs? It depends who you want to ask for it. US domestic developers are pretty expensive, so I, personally turned to the Eastern European designers. I especially recommend you Polish companies - my favourite is Interfeo.com. They are professional, skilled and (when you take US prives into the consideration) cheap. Go and check their website
Sooooo, how much does Interfeo pay you to hawk their products?

Forum List

Back