How Much DID The Clinton's Pay Kelly?

These debates are to show the American electorate where the candidates stand on a variety of issues.

Kelly is a flat out bitch who wanted to make the debate about herself AND that is unacceptable.
Perhaps she wanted to be the new "champion of women" and thought this was her big opportunity.
Maybe she sees HER future in politics? Or maybe some one told her she has one if ......

These debates are to show the American electorate where the candidates stand on a variety of issues.

Kelly is a flat out bitch who wanted to make the debate about herself AND that is unacceptable.
Perhaps she wanted to be the new "champion of women" and thought this was her big opportunity.
Maybe she sees HER future in politics? Or maybe some one told her she has one if ......
She doesn't.

I lost respect for FOX............they may as well join the Dems on the War on Women crap..............

It was a premeditated attack on Trump........primarily from a feud between Rosie and Trump back in 2006..........In which Rosie on the view drew first blood........and he returned fire.

I lost respect for FOX............they may as well join the Dems on the War on Women crap..............

It was a premeditated attack on Trump........primarily from a feud between Rosie and Trump back in 2006..........In which Rosie on the view drew first blood........and he returned fire.
Yep, there's definitely a pattern here. Somebody attacks Trump personally, he responds in kind, and they jump on him for attacking. Megyn Kelly attacks him, he responds, and is disinvited to the next debate. I didn't care for Trump before but he's now earned my respect and will get my vote if he can hang in until the primary.

Yep, there's definitely a pattern here. Somebody attacks Trump personally, he responds in kind, and they jump on him for attacking. Megyn Kelly attacks him, he responds, and is disinvited to the next debate. I didn't care for Trump before but he's now earned my respect and will get my vote if he can hang in until the primary.
It looks more and more like the PEOPLE have a dog in this fight. And that dogs name is Trump. If you ever wanted anti-party anti-same old same old. It may well be here.

Fox is even replaying the debate over and over. I'll bet that feels like adding insult to injury. I wonder how many right wingers will be dumb enough to be fooled by fox next time.

I bet Bill had a affair with kelly...Kelly did as she did so Bill wouldn't tell the world.

I bet Bill had a affair with kelly...Kelly did as she did so Bill wouldn't tell the world.
Another poster here found the pay off. Kelly is going to Hollywood to produce a new show. So yes she was bought.

:cuckoo:

^^ RWs are desperate loons. ^^

You guys shouldn't be allowed out on your own.

Another poster here found the pay off. Kelly is going to Hollywood to produce a new show. So yes she was bought.

Read it for yourself retard..
Kevin Spacey and Megyn Kelly Developing White House TV Drama - Hollywood Reporter

She SOLD OUT.

Read it for yourself retard..
Kevin Spacey and Megyn Kelly Developing White House TV Drama - Hollywood Reporter

She SOLD OUT.

She works for fox.

What did you expect?

Loon.

If you wanna read something really "retarded", check this out.

Loon.

Forum List

Back