How much $$ aid does Israel get each year from the United States taxpayers??

<bump>
first, israel receives $1.5 bil in us loans (like we receive from china that have to be paid back) and $1.5 bil in military aid.

Second, that military aid has strings attached. It must be used on us arms dealers. The us doesn't want to allow these private companies to sell to any country (for good reason), but like any private company they need incentive and profits. Requiring the $1.5 bill to be spend on us arms agencies creates an incentive.

Third, israel's gdp is $215 billion, so the $1.5s just 0.5% of their gdp and $3 bil is 1%. Would hurt to lose 1%, but i think they could manage

fourth, israel contributes 7.3% of its gdp to defense, so that is $15.6 bil, removing the $1.5 bil the budget would hurt, but not destroy their military!
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/is.html

Dipshit could kick your ass, you piece of shit.

Home early from school Jr, Or did you shart your pants again? :lol: ~BH

Why do you PM me if you think I'm so young? You like the young boys and their pants?

I guess you didn't learn from the PM did yuh? Yep, Just as I figured. You're too stupid for your own good.

Now go clean the garage and empty the dishwasher before Mommy comes home you little maggot. :lol:

smiley_samurai.gif
~BH

Home early from school Jr, Or did you shart your pants again? :lol: ~BH

Why do you PM me if you think I'm so young? You like the young boys and their pants?

I guess you didn't learn from the PM did yuh? Yep, Just as I figured. You're too stupid for your own good.

Now go clean the garage and empty the dishwasher before Mommy comes home you little maggot. :lol:

smiley_samurai.gif
~BH

You want to discipline young boys after PMing them, now? You sick perve.

Look how desperate you are. You just repeat something while believing that everyone else here doesn't see how pathetic you are. I don't know what you are in that regard, But without a doubt you're a foolish mortal who has alot of heartache and misery to look forward to. You poor guy you.

She is never interested huh? You blame them though. It couldn't possibly be that you're just a creep?

Now keep it down before he comes in and beats you like uh red haired step child.

roflolrhardgm1.gif
~BH

yea... marc39 is a pretty funny joke around here. It's real easy to send him into a repetitive conniption fit and VERY entertaining to watch him reply like a guy three shades of thankful that there is an internet buffer to hide behind.

<bump>
first, israel receives $1.5 bil in us loans (like we receive from china that have to be paid back) and $1.5 bil in military aid.

"Beginning in 2007, the U.S. has been increasing military aid by $150 million each year. By FY2013, we will be sending Israel $3.15 billion a year (or an average of $8.6 million a day) and will continue to provide military aid at that level through 2018. U.S. tax dollars are subsidizing one of the most powerful foreign militaries."

Linkie:
http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

2005 figures (so it has increased since then):

"Loans with Repayment Waived
The United States has not canceled any of Israel’s debts to the U.S. government, but the U.S. government has waived repayment of aid to Israel that originally was categorized as loans. Following the 1973 war, President Nixon asked Congress for emergency aid for Israel, including loans for which repayment would be waived. Israel preferred that the aid be in the form of loans, rather than grants, to avoid having a U.S. military contingent in Israel to oversee a grant program. Since 1974, some or all of U.S. military aid to Israel has been in the form of loans for which repayment is waived. Technically, the assistance is called loans, but as a practical matter, the military aid is grant. From FY1974 through FY2003, Israel has received more than $45 billion in waived loans. (Egypt also receives some of its U.S. military assistance in the form of loans with repayment waived. In 1990, the United States canceled $6.7 billion in past military debts that Egypt owed to the United States.)"

Linkie:
http://www.usembassy.it/pdf/other/IB85066.pdf

Of course the loans to Egypt are for Israel's benefit - essentially bribing the Mubarak regime to aid and abet U.S./Israeli policies.

and $1.5 bil in military aid.

Actually, now more than $3 billion a year in military aid:

Over the last 20 years, the U.S. has been slowly phasing out economic aid to Israel and gradually replacing it with increased military aid. Beginning in 2007, the U.S. has been increasing military aid by $150 million each year. By FY2013, we will be sending Israel $3.15 billion a year (or an average of $8.6 million a day) and will continue to provide military aid at that level through 2018. U.S. tax dollars are subsidizing one of the most powerful foreign militaries.

Linkie:

Second, that military aid has strings attached. It must be used on us arms dealers. The us doesn't want to allow these private companies to sell to any country (for good reason), but like any private company they need incentive and profits. Requiring the $1.5 bill to be spend on us arms agencies creates an incentive.

"Contrary to ordinary U.S. policy, Israel has been and continues to be allowed to use over 26% of this military aid to purchase equipment from Israeli manufacturers. According to CRS, “no other recipient of U.S. military assistance has been granted this benefit.” Thanks in part to this indirect U.S. subsidy, Israel’s arms industry has become one of the strongest in the world. “In 2007, it was the 8th largest arms supplier to the developing world.”"

Linkie:

Third, israel's gdp is $215 billion, so the $1.5s just 0.5% of their gdp and $3 bil is 1%. Would hurt to lose 1%, but i think they could manage

fourth, israel contributes 7.3% of its gdp to defense, so that is $15.6 bil, removing the $1.5 bil the budget would hurt, but not destroy their military!
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/is.html
[/QUOTE]

It would have a significant impact on Israel's defense budget: Israel would have to make cuts.

"According to the CRS report, '[current U.S. military aid] grants to Israel represent 18.5% of the overall Israeli defense budget.'"

Linkie:

"Israel is not economically self-sufficient, and relies on foreign assistance and borrowing to maintain its economy. Since 1985, the United States has provided $3 billion in grants annually to Israel. Since 1976, Israel has been the largest annual recipient of U.S. foreign assistance, and is the largest cumulative recipient since World War II. In addition to U.S. assistance, it is estimated that Israel receives about $1 billion annually through philanthropy, an equal amount through short- and long- term commercial loans, and around $1 billion in Israel Bonds proceeds."

Linkie:
http://www.usembassy.it/pdf/other/IB85066.pdf

"Beginning in 2007, the U.S. has been increasing military aid by $150 million each year. By FY2013, we will be sending Israel $3.15 billion a year (or an average of $8.6 million a day) and will continue to provide military aid at that level through 2018. U.S. tax dollars are subsidizing one of the most powerful foreign militaries."

Given the utter backwardness anddecay of the Arab world, with fully one-third of Arabs illiterate and half of all Arab women illiterate, with 2 out of 5 Arabs making just $2 a day, with widespread starvation, shouldn't you be worrying about the decline of Arabs instead of Israel, one of the most advanced, successful and prosperous countries in the world?

Now, hop on your camel and get going!

Last edited:
yea... marc39 is a pretty funny joke around here. It's real easy to send him into a repetitive conniption fit and VERY entertaining to watch him reply like a guy three shades of thankful that there is an internet buffer to hide behind.

A funny joke demolishes your every post, including your BOGUS map of Palestine, shmuck.

Still laughing over the fake map, stoner.

Look how desperate you are. You just repeat something while believing that everyone else here doesn't see how pathetic you are. I don't know what you are in that regard, But without a doubt you're a foolish mortal who has alot of heartache and misery to look forward to. You poor guy you.

She is never interested huh? You blame them though. It couldn't possibly be that you're just a creep?

Now keep it down before he comes in and beats you like uh red haired step child.

roflolrhardgm1.gif
~BH

You PM young boys. You're the poor guy.

Forum List

Back