How many would like to see a forum dedicated strictly to fake news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also another huge violation i think by the media is these late night t.v. shows with supposed comedians that constantly bash Trump.....very unfair....he should have equal time to respond to all that crap....it is not entertainment, certainly not funny but it is blatant political propagandizing...it should not be allowed....they go way toooo far attacking the first lady and even the children.

As many now realize the congress seems unwilling so far to deal with our msm spreading propaganda.....which is a threat to our national security.

The latest most brazen example being their coverage of the shooting of the black jogger in Georgia.

Anyone that has followed that story sees how the media has distorted, spun and outright lied about what happened....in a desperate attempt to lynch two good Georgia Citizens.

Two videos that prove how the msm has distorted and lied about this case.

Have you notice all the bizarre sites, publication, quotes and crackpot theories on here, Fake News is well represented.

Hell they have an entire channel devoted to fake news. Faux.

I do not think fox news is much diferent from the .alphabet media......certainly not a conservative news site.

I think you miss my point however.....i am not advocating for fake news. hehheh

What I meant....is a forum dedicated to exposing fake news....no matter its source.

Who would determine the definition of "fake news" and enforce that definition by removing all unqualified submissions?

The present definition of fake news seems to be any news the president and his supporters do not like being air in public, whether it is true or not, simply news they don't want to hear.

I thought alternative facts and fake news was the same thing.

Also another huge violation i think by the media is these late night t.v. shows with supposed comedians that constantly bash Trump.....very unfair....he should have equal time to respond to all that crap....it is not entertainment, certainly not funny but it is blatant political propagandizing...it should not be allowed....they go way toooo far attacking the first lady and even the children.
The few I have seen are fucking hilarious. Why would a POTUS waste his time responding to jokes unless he is insecure?

Aw, come on Mac. Your subject was fake news, not opinions or comedians. Comedians have lampoon every single president in living memory and probably since the beginning of the country. No need to start whining about comic talk show hosts. It won't fly. It is not where people get their news, nor does it claim to be.

As many now realize the congress seems unwilling so far to deal with our msm spreading propaganda.....which is a threat to our national security.

The latest most brazen example being their coverage of the shooting of the black jogger in Georgia.

Anyone that has followed that story sees how the media has distorted, spun and outright lied about what happened....in a desperate attempt to lynch two good Georgia Citizens.

Have you notice all the bizarre sites, publication, quotes and crackpot theories on here, Fake News is well represented.

I do not think fox news is much diferent from the .alphabet media......certainly not a conservative news site.

What I meant....is a forum dedicated to exposing fake news....no matter its source.

Who would determine the definition of "fake news" and enforce that definition by removing all unqualified submissions?

The present definition of fake news seems to be any news the president and his supporters do not like being air in public, whether it is true or not, simply news

The present definition of fake news seems to be any news the president and his supporters do not like being air in public, whether it is true or not, simply news they don't want to hear.

they don't want to hear.

Well, of course we see liberals/democrats make that claim constantly...simply not true.....no one has exposed fake news like Trump has....and credible polls show that the msm is heavily biased against Trump.

Aw, come on Mac. Your subject was fake news, not opinions or comedians. Comedians have lampoon every single president in living memory and probably since the beginning of the country. No need to start whining about comic talk show hosts. It won't fly. It is not where people get their news, nor does it claim to be.

Well, you are probably right....talking about alleged comedians bashing Trump does not really fit in here that much anyhow....but they are part of the media...and no President in history has been constantly bashed every night like Trump has..by so called comedians.

The present definition of fake news seems to be any news the president and his supporters do not like being air in public, whether it is true or not, simply news

they don't want to hear.

Well, of course we see liberals/democrats make that claim constantly...simply not true.....no one has exposed fake news like Trump has....and credible polls show that the msm is heavily biased against Trump.

Yes he has more negative press. He could quit doing, saying and tweeting negative things, but it is part of his shtick. What, you don't think the news should mention his suggestions on using disinfectants and light inside the body and a how of other very strange suggestions and assertions throughout his presidency? What kind of censorship of the press are you in favor of?

they don't want to hear.

When someone lies as much as Drumpf does and conducts himself the way Drumpf does what do you expect to happen?

Well, you are probably right....talking about alleged comedians bashing Trump does not really fit in here that much anyhow....but they are part of the media...and no President in history has been constantly bashed every night like Trump has..by so called comedians.
Drumpf provides them plenty of material to bash him with. Are you suggesting that Drumpf be allowed to say dumb shit without people mocking him? You know thats the first sign of a dictatorship right?

they don't want to hear.

Yes he has more negative press. He could quit doing, saying and tweeting negative things, but it is part of his shtick. What, you don't think the news should mention his suggestions on using disinfectants and light inside the body and a how of other very strange suggestions and assertions throughout his presidency? What kind of censorship of the press are you in favor of?

Now you bring up an example of how the msm concocts stories and takes statements out of context etc.

Google that story and you will see page after page after page ad-infinitum alleging something that never happend aka Trump did not say what they claim he said.

The story you refer to has been dubunked but the msm flooded news sites with their concoction of trump allegedly suggesting trump said folks should use disinfects and light inside the body.

I do not advocate the censoring of the press...I do say though that the msm uses censorship to block positive news about Trump.

What I am suggesting is that the msm be monitored to detect propagandizing, lying, extreme bias, etc.

Once it has been demonstrated they are violating their code of conduct....yes they do have a code of conduct supposedly which they constantly violate....then some sort of punitive action needs to be taken

Also....a new code of conduct for the msm needs to be written.

It is probably not possible to stop all the lying and propagandizing but even a small step in that direction would help at it would motivate the msm to be at least somewhat careful in their dissemination of news and their editorializing.

They know what they are doing....no doubt about that....they just need to be forced to understand there will be consequences for blatant propagandizing and lying...definitely we need to enable them to be punished in some form when they cross the line.....from reporting legitimate news and facts...to blatant propagandizing.

Last edited:

they don't want to hear.

Now you bring up an example of how the msm concocts stories and takes statements out of context etc.

Google that story and you will see page after page after page ad-infinitum alleging something that never happend aka Trump did not say what they claim he said.

The story you refer to has been dubunked but the msm flooded news sites with their concoction of trump allegedly suggesting trump said folks should use disinfects and light inside the body.

What I saw live was pretty damn close. Did you see the look on Birx face? She definitely wished she could disappear into that chair against that wall. I felt sorry for her.

they don't want to hear.

What I saw live was pretty damn close. Did you see the look on Birx face? She definitely wished she could disappear into that chair against that wall. I felt sorry for her.

He was referring to some recent scientific studies...he may not have phrased it very well...but he definitely did not say what the msm claimed and spread far and wide....not to mention...face expressions are easily mis-understood.

Anyhow we are drifting off topic....we need to concentrate specifically I think on how to reform how the msm currently operates.

they don't want to hear.

He was referring to some recent scientific studies...he may not have phrased it very well...but he definitely did not say what the msm claimed and spread far and wide....not to mention...face expressions are easily mis-understood.

Anyhow we are drifting off topic....we need to concentrate specifically I think on how to reform how the msm currently operates.

I started out watching his daily show, but it was a joke and there was been several things that made Birx and Faucy cringe, not mistaking a darn thing. He would have done far better if he had acted as impresario, directed all questions to the staff or left most of the briefing to Pence so he could take the blame for more of it. That is why Pence was appointed to head the task force in the first place.

Yep. And that is the issue. You now have a president and administration that just continually lie and for a while there Fox News and its proxies were just repeating things as facts. It was getting beyond ridiculous. Then I noticed that recently even Fox were not happy with the president.

You can thank Ronnie Raygun and those news organisations that lobbied him for getting rid of the Fairness Doctrine.

Negative news is not Fake News.

Much if not most of it is in regards to their coverage of Trump.

16 Fake News Stories Reporters Have Run Since Trump Won

Trump is right: More than Facebook & Twitter, Google threatens democracy, online freedom

Last edited:

[/URL]
https://thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/

https://thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/

Much if not most of it is..........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back