How many times last night

maybe they missed the secret democrat debate last night which was pretty easy to do since it was so obscured from the public what is surprising though is the timing
the only better date to hide such a mess would have been Christmas eve
Highest rated of the Democratic debates, out polls latest Republican freak show. :laugh2:
You're going to need to link that one, you should learn you can't just claim shit

that is how they operate all the time

maybe they missed the secret democrat debate last night which was pretty easy to do since it was so obscured from the public what is surprising though is the timing
Highest rated of the Democratic debates, out polls latest Republican freak show. :laugh2:
Only in your twisted mind.

You're going to need to link that one, you should learn you can't just claim shit

The republican debate drew 18 million viewers on CNN, no way they had that last night, I can't find anything on the numbers yet

The republican debate drew 18 million viewers on CNN, no way they had that last night, I can't find anything on the numbers yet

the real numbers will come out

that is why this bogus claim was made so early

You have to look up konrads ass for that...there are no volunteers.

You have to look up konrads ass for that...there are no volunteers.

Konrad is frantically searching...to no avail LOL

I didn't hear them say that once. I was playing COD something much more important.

Liar:

18 million viewers tuned into latest GOP 2016 debate, making it third-most watched debate in history: ratings data
BY ADAM EDELMAN
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Latest GOP debate was 3rd-most watched ever: ratings

Did you hear Hillary and Bernie call for a "coalition of the willing" to defeat Isis and resolve the civil war in Syria? And how many times was it pointed out to them that their President insists he has formed such a coalition...it's working and Isis is contained and being destroyed? Are they not a day late and several dollars short? If not, is the President lying?

My biggest mistake last night was my own drinking game where I had to have a shot of bourbon
every time one of them said coalition....

I passed out after the first hour....

You won't get an answer, when stumped the loons avoid threads like the plague
So the question is "are they a day late and a dollar short. What do you mean by that? If you want a reply why don't you just say what you mean? What would you do? Where did we go wrong? Was it when bush broke Iraq or when Obama tried to turn it back over to the Iraqis?

And what did we do wrong in Syria? And what should we do?

Do you know Isis is taking over Afghanistan now too?

Do you not remember bush and wack a mole?

Bush couldn't or wouldn't even get enemy number 1 bin ladin. How GOP gonna win war on terror?

So the question is "are they a day late and a dollar short. What do you mean by that? If you want a reply why don't you just say what you mean? What would you do? Where did we go wrong? Was it when bush broke Iraq or when Obama tried to turn it back over to the Iraqis?

Bush couldn't or wouldn't even get enemy number 1 bin ladin. How GOP gonna win war on terror?

What? Go bother someone else Sealydildo

• Hillary Clinton caught in another video lie at Debate!
    Canada Free Press ^ | 12/20/15 | Judi McLeod
    Hillary's Trumped up Charges Hillary Clinton—who infamously blamed the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens on an anti-Muslim video—is at it again. In Clinton’s own words, at last night’s Democratic debate, ISIS jihadists are going door to door, showing videos of Donald Trump “insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists”. This outrageous Clinton conspiracy theory is the one that tops all others.

Bobo gets a plethora of Katyushas. Let's leave it at dat, yo...

I started a thread. Come join

Nah, I'd rather do laundry then read your gibberish

Nah, I'd rather do laundry then read your gibberish
Me too

Forum List

Back