How many times have you been sick in the last 2 months

not once

got the shits one day

but that was because i ate some out dated food in the fridge --LOL

• Banned
not once

got the shits one day

but that was because i ate some out dated food in the fridge --LOL

Oh man. I'm like a nerd with checking experation dates. I wont toch bread that isn't fresh and I constantly use zip lock bags.

The only thing about having a cold is the drugs you get to take. I just chugged a quarter bottle of nyquel or however the hell it's spelled and took a sinus pill and I feel high as a kite. It's like I'm here on earth, but I'm not. Does that make sense? Whoeee

I'm going to strip naked because I'm sick of having clothes on and make myself a tent and pass out on the carpet under my ceiling fan. Probably wont wake up till 5 pm. I wont hear shit. Peace and serenity at last....

1. use hand sanitizer often; carry a mini for your pocket.

2. don't shake hands.

3. Use a neti pot (Neil Med sinus rinse daily).

4. Lots of water, eat well.

5. Get enough sleep.

Problem solved.

2. don't shake hands.

5. Get enough sleep.

Problem solved.
Lock yourself in a padded room and wrap yourself in bubble wrap...

Exposure to others is what keeps your immune system strong and prevents sickness.

Thi is in reference to 1 and 2. 3,4,5 are just common sense health practices.

2. don't shake hands.

5. Get enough sleep.

Problem solved.

Exposure to others is what keeps your immune system strong and prevents sickness.

Lol...Funny guy you are.

2. don't shake hands.

5. Get enough sleep.

Problem solved.

I deal with coworkers and public all day and very very rarely get sick. The neti pot helps keep you all clear.I have had sinus issues (major ones) since I almost got killed in a 2000 motorcycle accident. Once I started using the neti pot its like night and day (since 2007).

And yes, that advice is common sense but the OP is asking for advice. I bet you he DOESN'T do half of those things.

2. don't shake hands.

5. Get enough sleep.

Problem solved.

I deal with coworkers and public all day and very very rarely get sick. The neti pot helps keep you all clear.I have had sinus issues (major ones) since I almost got killed in a 2000 motorcycle accident. Once I started using the neti pot its like night and day (since 2007).
I've used one once, but to be honest, didn't feel any benefit from it. I'm not saying is a bad thing, just not for Me. I think I had a cold about 6 years ago....I can't recall the last time I had the flu.

2. don't shake hands.

5. Get enough sleep.

Problem solved.

I've used one once, but to be honest, didn't feel any benefit from it. I'm not saying is a bad thing, just not for Me. I think I had a cold about 6 years ago....I can't recall the last time I had the flu.

#1 selling sinus product in the WORLD for a reason when used properly.

2. don't shake hands.

5. Get enough sleep.

Problem solved.

And yes, that advice is common sense but the OP is asking for advice. I bet you he DOESN'T do half of those things.

Very true.

2. don't shake hands.

5. Get enough sleep.

Problem solved.

#1 selling sinus product in the WORLD for a reason when used properly.

Good to know. I have an infections, though. My nose hurts really bad when I put pressure on it and no matter how many times I blow snot just runs down to no end like a running toilet.

Forum List

Back