How Many Times Has Your Personal Info Been Hacked?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I just got an email telling me I am one of the people whose data was hacked in the Marriott Starwood bullshit.

I think this is the third hack which has resulted in my personal data being stolen. And that's just this year.

The VA was hacked, my shit got stolen. Equifax was hacked, my shit got stolen. Now, Marriott.

Most of the time, these hacks turn out to be entirely preventable by the company which was hacked.

I hate thieves. I mean I fucking hate them. In the military, there were few vermin more hated than fucking thieves.

Thieves should have their hands cut off, okay? I'm ready to go medieval Mohammedan eye-for-an-eye fatwa jihad tower chucking motherfucker on their asses.

But...these companies which allow my shit to be hacked and stolen? They need some jail time, too. I'm sick of this shit. It's time to make these lazy fucks realize that negligence is only one step removed from the thief.

Time to whip out Zulfiqar, chop off some digits, and swallow them, so these fuckers can't use a keyboard ever again.

Who's with me?

I have Lifelock....everyone should have Lifelock...
How we know the folks inside Lifelock aren't the thieves?

You do know that is the best way to drum up business. . . . to go around hacking folks?

:abgg2q.jpg:

I was hacked exactly once, then I withdrew all my information from the web.

Now I am Amish.

At least once, probably closer to 3 or more.

Most of these companies get hacked and the try to keep it hush hush as much as possible.

Sending out soft-emails and/or hard-mails stating that "You should probably update your credentials."

If you were to google hacked companies, it might blow your mind.

I just got an email telling me I am one of the people whose data was hacked in the Marriott Starwood bullshit.

I think this is the third hack which has resulted in my personal data being stolen. And that's just this year.

The VA was hacked, my shit got stolen. Equifax was hacked, my shit got stolen. Now, Marriott.

Most of the time, these hacks turn out to be entirely preventable by the company which was hacked.

I hate thieves. I mean I fucking hate them. In the military, there were few vermin more hated than fucking thieves.

Thieves should have their hands cut off, okay? I'm ready to go medieval Mohammedan eye-for-an-eye fatwa jihad tower chucking motherfucker on their asses.

But...these companies which allow my shit to be hacked and stolen? They need some jail time, too. I'm sick of this shit. It's time to make these lazy fucks realize that negligence is only one step removed from the thief.

Time to whip out Zulfiqar, chop off some digits, and swallow them, so these fuckers can't use a keyboard ever again.

Who's with me?

There's this new fangled thing called Lifelock. Sounds like somebody needs to enter the twentieth century.

How we know the folks inside Lifelock aren't the thieves?
The only thing LifeLock employees could steel are paperclips....

Because they are angels or because they are incompetent?

That really wouldn't instill confidence for them to keep me safe. wtf?

Either they have the know how, or they don't. If they don't have the know how, then what are you paying for? If they do, then there is the issue of trust.

If they have the know how, they are human, and just as liable to be corrupt as anyone else.

I seriously think you have some denial and logic issues you need to work on.

I received a report that my credit card was part of thousands in a gigantic hack but I never lost anything. I have had some annoying bugs in my computer from time to time though.

Twice. I'm trying to learn from those mistakes.

TBH, my real identity wasn't even hacked, just my home phone # and AOL account.

I received a report that my credit card was part of thousands in a gigantic hack but I never lost anything. I have had some annoying bugs in my computer from time to time though.

Get Malware Bytes... great stuff.

Who's with me?

What's up with Leftists and Gulags?

Criminals aren't to blame ... it's really society's fault, you know.

My Ebay account was once changed in one area and I don't know how. I ordered something and it was almost sent to somewhere in the state of New Jersey which of course is no where near where I am.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back