How many people here knew that Trump attorney Jay Sekulow had rock band ?

How cool is that ?

These guys sound great! The lead guitarist is QUITE good and the vocalists are pretty fine, as well. Who knew? Thanks again for the post.

Jay, Patrick and Pam destroyed all the House Dems. The only one who seemed halfway credible
was the white woman who looks like the school cafeteria lady.

Trump should have these guys play at a few rallies....

First Jay Sekulow Band Live concert.
Set List: 01. Jesus Is Just Alright (Doobie Brothers) 02. Funk #49 (James Gang) 03. Midnight Rider (The Allman Brothers) 04. Fooling Yourself (Styx) 05. Undemocratic (Original Song) 06. Life's Been Good (Joe Walsh) 07. Liar (Three Dog Night) 08. Can't You See (The Marshall Tucker Band) 09. Long Time (Boston) 10. Where I Stand (Original Song) 11. That's The Way God Planned (Billy Preston) 12. No Matter What (Badfinger) 13. Hope Of Jerusalem (Original Song) 14. Hold Your Head Up (Argent) 15. Let It Be (The Beatles) 16. Crossroads (Eric Clapton) 17. We Can Work It Out (The Beatles)

Why doesn't he quit being a right-wing cult whore and go on the road then?
You must really hate the Constitution.
Because it won last week.

But go ahead and believe Chris Cuomo and John Bolton . :71:
Very sad.

Sekulow has been a cult whore for decades. And what happened last week did not, in any way, uphold the Constitution or American values. The republicans in the Senate did not even adhere to the oath that they took to sit as impartial jurors, making them frauds, if not outright traitors. They showed their utter disregard of the Constitution and their devotion to fascism. They entered the chamber with their minds already made up and deprived the American People of hearing all of the witnesses and seeing all of the evidence, so they deprived everyone of a fair trial in favor of a sham.

First Jay Sekulow Band Live concert.
Set List: 01. Jesus Is Just Alright (Doobie Brothers) 02. Funk #49 (James Gang) 03. Midnight Rider (The Allman Brothers) 04. Fooling Yourself (Styx) 05. Undemocratic (Original Song) 06. Life's Been Good (Joe Walsh) 07. Liar (Three Dog Night) 08. Can't You See (The Marshall Tucker Band) 09. Long Time (Boston) 10. Where I Stand (Original Song) 11. That's The Way God Planned (Billy Preston) 12. No Matter What (Badfinger) 13. Hope Of Jerusalem (Original Song) 14. Hold Your Head Up (Argent) 15. Let It Be (The Beatles) 16. Crossroads (Eric Clapton) 17. We Can Work It Out (The Beatles)

Wow, great find! Thanks for posting.

Sekulow has been a cult whore for decades. And what happened last week did not, in any way, uphold the Constitution or American values. The republicans in the Senate did not even adhere to the oath that they took to sit as impartial jurors, making them frauds, if not outright traitors. They showed their utter disregard of the Constitution and their devotion to fascism. They entered the chamber with their minds already made up and deprived the American People of hearing all of the witnesses and seeing all of the evidence, so they deprived everyone of a fair trial in favor of a sham.
:tomato:

Translation...
giphy.gif

:tomato:

Translation...
giphy.gif
She really HAS lost her mind. Her raging TDS clouds ALL of her thinking and miserable posts. I wasn't kidding when I said she needs help in an earlier post on this thread. Unless she does, I don't think she can survive almost 5 more years with Trump as our president.

Hey, thanks for posting the video. It confirmed my suspicion that Sekulow's band sucks. They can play the right notes, yeah, but (not surprisingly) they're utterly soulless. They sound like a low-rent version of Boston, who also sucked.

Hey, thanks for posting the video. It confirmed my suspicion that Sekulow's band sucks. They can play the right notes, yeah, but (not surprisingly) they're utterly soulless. They sound like a low-rent version of Boston, who also sucked.
Brucie, you ARE an idiot. Thanks for confirming that for all of us, ya schmuck.

Forum List

Back