How many people here knew that Trump attorney Jay Sekulow had rock band ?

Hey, thanks for posting the video. It confirmed my suspicion that Sekulow's band sucks. They can play the right notes, yeah, but (not surprisingly) they're utterly soulless. They sound like a low-rent version of Boston, who also sucked.
You do realize one of the vocalists is from the group Kansas, right?
John Elefante - Wikipedia
No, I don't, and I don't care. Every band that's named after a city or state sucks (Chicago, Kansas, Boston, etc) and I NEVER listen to them.

Hey, thanks for posting the video. It confirmed my suspicion that Sekulow's band sucks. They can play the right notes, yeah, but (not surprisingly) they're utterly soulless. They sound like a low-rent version of Boston, who also sucked.
Brucie is a severely TDS afflicted liberal loon. Pay no attention to this fool, whose TDS is strong he has to post garbage about anyone associated with our president. He IS that stupid.

Brucie is a severely TDS afflicted liberal loon. Pay no attention to this fool, whose TDS is strong he has to post garbage about anyone associated with our president. He IS that stupid.
You're funny!

Hmmmmmm. I recall a tune : " from a nose full of blow to a fist full of dollars".Errrrrr maybe it hasn't been written.....YET

I knew he had a band. Don't much care for it, though. I listen to his daily hour radio show acouple or more times a week, the most informative hour on talk radio by a long shot, all real reports.

Why doesn't he quit being a right-wing cult whore and go on the road then?
You must really hate the Constitution.
Because it won last week.

But go ahead and believe Chris Cuomo and John Bolton . :71:
Very sad.

Sekulow has been a cult whore for decades. And what happened last week did not, in any way, uphold the Constitution or American values. The republicans in the Senate did not even adhere to the oath that they took to sit as impartial jurors, making them frauds, if not outright traitors. They showed their utter disregard of the Constitution and their devotion to fascism. They entered the chamber with their minds already made up and deprived the American People of hearing all of the witnesses and seeing all of the evidence, so they deprived everyone of a fair trial in favor of a sham.

oh geezus.....but schiff and nadler are not being partisan?....

No, I don't, and I don't care. Every band that's named after a city or state sucks (Chicago, Kansas, Boston, etc) and I NEVER listen to them.
How about one that's named after two cities, Buffalo Springfield?

Forum List

Back