How many of you believe there are terrorist cells in the US

Do you think the US has terrorist cells ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Some think it is true
some think it is not true, but the sad thing is as so many think SNOPES is truth bible they are anything but. That being mentioned SNOPES is so easy to debunk on their lies because most information on whatever subject can be found at fairly reputable sites.

So lets see how many think the terrorist cells are bs.

I am certain there are numerous cells of inbred white cave gibbons just waiting for a chance to commit a terrorist act. I kinda thought you were one of them?

Well, people, with all those foreign ME donors of Clinton, whom do you think she will be "protecting and serving" your or them? We all know she will bring a lot of “refugees” from ME. Take a look at Germany, whose Chancellor has already flooded her country and all EU with ME refugees. Smart people learn from somebody else mistakes and only stupid people learn from their own mistakes ( a Russian saying).

Welcome to the Islamic State of Germany

Remember, in Niece one terrorist on a truck without any weapon killed hundreds. Do you want the same in your country, your neighborhood, your family?

• Banned
I am certain there are numerous cells of inbred white cave gibbons just waiting for a chance to commit a terrorist act. I kinda thought you were one of them?

There are probably 20-30 in Texas alone given all of the survivalist whack jobs down there.

So proven wrong again, because if it was not true the very US military site wouldn't have it on their site. Ding, ding, you lose.

The Spread of Homegrown Terrorists - Islamic training camps in America's back yard. Why are these communities left to flourish in the US?

and this isn't directed to " you" candy just replied it and saying that in general . you just happen to be my reply now is time for that funny picture you posted on the other post LOL

Terrorist Training Camps in the US

Last edited:
  • Banned

There are probably 20-30 in Texas alone given all of the survivalist whack jobs down there.

So proven wrong again, because if it was not true the very US military site wouldn't have it on their site. Ding, ding, you lose.

The Spread of Homegrown Terrorists - Islamic training camps in America's back yard. Why are these communities left to flourish in the US?

http://www.military.com/video/opera...rrorist-training-camps-in-the-us/660940716001

upload_2016-11-7_11-14-7.png

How is military.com any different that a bunch of bikers or quilting ladies throwing up a fraternal type website?

• Banned
How is military.com any different that a bunch of bikers or quilting ladies throwing up a fraternal type website?
Because it's a Government site, most trendy's love and trust their Governmental information that's how. " They are tied into the military" like a Gov site but without the .Gov.

Last edited:
Do I think there is a possibility of terror cells being here in the US? Yeah, I do, but I also think that if they have been active, they are currently being watched.

I'm more afraid of those who are already here as citizens that become self radicalized through the websites, because there is virtually no way to track them.

They've busted a few in Virginia. Parts of NVA are crawlin' with burkas these days.

Could be girls. Could be guys. How the hell would you know?

They've busted a few in Virginia. Parts of NVA are crawlin' with burkas these days.

Could be girls. Could be guys. How the hell would you know?

Making that determination has been pretty much standardized and accepted for some time now.

and this isn't directed to " you" candy just replied it and saying that in general . you just happen to be my reply now is time for that funny picture you posted on the other post LOL

Study: White Terrorists Deadlier Than Islamists in the U.S.

Or blacks or women or far right and alt right wingers.

We grow terrorists of all kinds.

Forum List

Back