How many of think Trump will spill the goods to his pal Putin?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Its a known fact, a trained KBG agent was able to get Trump to spill the goods on Israel, in the white house in front of Russian reporters....imagine the carnage this idiot will do with private meetings with Putin.....I just hope he was kept out of the loop when top level folks met to discuss plans on Isis....the idiot is bound to spill his guts if Putin starts laying on the charm...something this moron expects and reacts too.

i'll bet that TRUMP has a 'red button' and codes to USA nukes all set and ready for Putin TRed !!

Its a known fact, a trained KBG agent was able to get Trump to spill the goods on Israel, in the white house in front of Russian reporters....imagine the carnage this idiot will do with private meetings with Putin.....I just hope he was kept out of the loop when top level folks met to discuss plans on Isis....the idiot is bound to spill his guts if Putin starts laying on the charm...something this moron expects and reacts too.
Why do you think they got him to spill the beans? Trump could have spilled the beans of his own free will.

He just fired Comey days earlier to impress them before the meeting.

How many of think Trump will spill the goods to his pal, Putin?

Too late. He already did.

• Banned
i'll bet that TRUMP has a 'red button' and codes to USA nukes all set and ready for Putin TRed !!
One sweet sentence to this idiot from his bitch Putin.....and America goes DOWN!!

Forum List

Back