How Many Liberal Myths are there?

How Many Liberal Myths are there?

Enough that the USMB does not have the bandwidth to list them all.

Unemployment is a stimulous
All of a sudden the debt doesn't matter
Welfare is good for families
we don't need families
christians are just as many bad as radical muslims
you can spend your way outta debt
health care is a right
jobs are a right
poor working class peole pay taxes

That's a qiuck off the top of my head list.

It just seems like a lot of liberal myths.

The truth is, evolution, evaporative, plate tectonics, astronomy, evolutionary biology, geology and so on are all REAL. It's children's fables like "Noah's Ark and Samson and the Grand Canyon coming from the Great Flood and only rich people create jobs and trickle down" that aren't real. Those are the myths.

Do you guys understand now why there aren't really that many liberal "myths"?

we don't need families
health care is a right
jobs are a right

I have no recollection of Christian's flying any jets into any Muslim cities lately
who stated debt does not matter
Right?
dude you are all over the place

If your getting some of your wealth from the U.S.Govt
health ins
etc...
your not paying any taxes

The truth is, evolution, evaporative, plate tectonics, astronomy, evolutionary biology, geology and so on are all REAL. It's children's fables like "Noah's Ark and Samson and the Grand Canyon coming from the Great Flood and only rich people create jobs and trickle down" that aren't real. Those are the myths.

You are an atheist, thats sad
You where not there
you have no faith, does not mean those events as the those who wrote them did not occur

Who said only rich people created jobs?
thats a liberal myth, probably the biggest one we face today
Trickle down economics comes from the middle class more than any-one
Look at this tax table
Tax Brackets (Federal Income Tax Rates) 2000 through 2010 and 2011
look hard at the 50k+
I know, i am in the bracket

You where not there
you have no faith, does not mean those events as the those who wrote them did not occur

Look at this tax table
look hard at the 50k+

I have faith, just not in the occult.

What's sad are all those uneducated Republicans. Most of the wealth in this country is generated in Blue States by people educated in liberal institutions. Besides "cannon fodder for the wars they started" and "unskilled labor", there is very little positive Republicans contribute.

You where not there

Look at this tax table
look hard at the 50k+

What's sad are all those uneducated Republicans. Most of the wealth in this country is generated in Blue States by people educated in liberal institutions. Besides "cannon fodder for the wars they started" and "unskilled labor", there is very little positive Republicans contribute.

You really are this stupid aren't you?

You where not there

Look at this tax table
look hard at the 50k+

See that's what happens when you are a complete tool.

Rdean hates rich people and capitalism.

And right in that post he says most rich people are liberals.

So all the evil rich are liberals that are not creating jobs.

we don't need families
health care is a right
jobs are a right

I have no recollection of Christian's flying any jets into any Muslim cities lately
Right?

health ins
etc...

well unemployment is an insurance you pay for not charity or a stimulus . look if you have a job on your pay-stub at it you'll see you pay in a tax , the employment insurance come out of that .

and the only difference between a christian and muslim is christian will kill but strap a bomb to their ass ? no !

that the difference .

we don't need families
health care is a right
jobs are a right

Right?

health ins
etc...

well unemployment is an insurance you pay for not charity or a stimulus . look if you have a job on your pay-stub at it you'll see you pay in a tax , the employment insurance come out of that .

and the only difference between a christian and muslim is christian will kill but strap a bomb to their ass ? no !

that the difference .

UE is paid by the employer (like everything else the consumer really pays for it)
and as far as bad people go
there everywhere

Right?

health ins
etc...

that the difference .

UE is paid by the employer (like everything else the consumer really pays for it)
and as far as bad people go
there everywhere

the employer takes it out of your check , you pay , as for as customers ? it comes out of pay check if you job has nothing to do with sales it still come out .

Is that what I said?

Because I've ALWAYS said "capitalism was based on supply and demand" and NOT the, pardon the word, "Bankrupt" right wing strategy that "jobs come from rich people so bribe them into creating jobs" by giving them tax breaks. Have right wingers ever heard the words, "Bank Loans"? How many jobs were created by people NOT rich? You see, it's "supply and demand" that creates jobs. Find a demand and you will figure out a way to supply it. This idea that "rich people just somehow magically create jobs" is so far over the top.

And I said most wealth is generated in Blue States. because that where the educated are. That's just a fact.

Can't really argue with anything I've said.

Now what YOU said I said is just plain bizarre, but typical of the lies of right wingers. Oops.

Is that what I said?

Because I've ALWAYS said "capitalism was based on supply and demand" and NOT the, pardon the word, "Bankrupt" right wing strategy that "jobs come from rich people so bribe them into creating jobs" by giving them tax breaks. Have right wingers ever heard the words, "Bank Loans"? How many jobs were created by people NOT rich? You see, it's "supply and demand" that creates jobs. Find a demand and you will figure out a way to supply it. This idea that "rich people just somehow magically create jobs" is so far over the top.

And I said most wealth is generated in Blue States. because that where the educated are. That's just a fact.

Can't really argue with anything I've said.

Now what YOU said I said is just plain bizarre, but typical of the lies of right wingers. Oops.

Allot of working people who make between 75,000-150,000 pay allot of our income taxes
you can call them rich if you like
but as my-self it was a 4-6000 dollar difference in bring home in Clinton's and Bushes tax rate
How much money is that in dollars being spent on the economy if you multiply that by the millions who are in that slot?
Thats all us conservatives are trying to say
when it comes to the "rich"your talking 35%-39%
t amazes me that the liberal acts as though we who work our butts off each year and quietly pay 15,000 dollars and up in income tax each year is the problem

Oh yea
we can add the water boarding and Gitmo had nothing to do with finding OBL

It's hilarious that people who believe in "magical creation" and "Noah's Ark" and "trickle down" would make up MORE myths and then accuse others of believing those "made up" myths. What is it? Delusions, insanity or perhaps the inbreeding? It has to be something.

It's hilarious that people who believe in "magical creation" and "Noah's Ark" and "trickle down" would make up MORE myths and then accuse others of believing those "made up" myths. What is it? Delusions, insanity or perhaps the inbreeding? It has to be something.

You know what the biggest difference in a conservative and a liberal?
I do not care you are going to rot in hell, nor would I ever question your faith, or should I say lack of
The Ark is harder to believe than the suns very existence?

Sense Reagan tax cuts went into place this country has added 36 million jobs, well 30 if you do not include the 6 million we have lost sense 2009
ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/suppl/empsit.ceseeb1.txt
Thats trickle down
If you had a job and ever had to pay income taxes you would understand that when you are alloed to keep more of your wealth, when you spend it, oh lets say for a new car, GM does not have to be given 50 billion dollars more of my wealth
never mind, thats another sore subject that we can thank the Liberal, wait
there is another Myth. GM has paid that money back
Obama LIED Again - Taxpayers to LOSE $11 BILLION on GM Stock Sales This Summer « GrateWire
please, chill out
Denial is not a river in egypt

You know what the biggest difference in a conservative and a liberal?
I do not care you are going to rot in hell, nor would I ever question your faith, or should I say lack of
The Ark is harder to believe than the suns very existence?

Sense Reagan tax cuts went into place this country has added 36 million jobs, well 30 if you do not include the 6 million we have lost sense 2009
ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/suppl/empsit.ceseeb1.txt
Thats trickle down

Since Reagan passed the largest tax hike since WW2 and Clinton followed it with the 2nd largest tax hike since WW2, the country has added 36 million jobs.

See how easy that is?

What do liberals believe that is a myth?
All of it.

And they've been consistent. From insisting the Soviet Union only wanted peace, to there were no communists in the government, that the North Vietnamese only wanted peace, that Castro was our friend, that the government could end poverty, that access to guns causes violence, that abortion is a woman's right, that women were equal to men in all respects, that bussing children would eliminate discrimination, that unilateral nuclear disarmament was a reasonable course, that challenging the Soviet Union would result in WW3, that the Cold War could not be won, that using [insert name of raw material here] would result in its being unavailable within [insert number of years here less than 20], that passing [insert name of regulation here] would prevent future [insert business failure or fraud here], that high taxes have no effect on human behavior, that Al Gore won the presidential election in 2000, that Barack Obama won the primaries in 2008, that massive stimulus spending by the government would keep unemployment below 8%, and that Barack Obama is a shoo-in for re-election.

Forum List

Back