How many fingers do you see?

I'll just leave this right here...

Now that's some funny commie bullshit right there. So tell the class what powers Trump claims he needs to exercise that no other president has claimed to have? Come on ya little commie propagandist, show us what you got.

power to rewrite immigration law with EO, or at least when Obama tried it, he got sued.

He's using natl security to justify trade restrictions in a way no potus has done before.

I'm too bored to waste time thinking of more, but they're there. LOL

The supremes beg to differ on immigration law when it comes to restricting who can enter. Trump has also been sued, he's prevailed once and he'll do it again. The great thing is people are turning around and going home, and hopefully will get the word out that the US is no longer going to be their bitch.

Think about WWII, could the world have prevailed over Germany and Japan if the US hadn't had the capacity to produce the ships, planes, tanks and other equipment needed. That kind of capacity isn't developed overnight. So yes, it is a national security issue and current events is making it more so.

Now that's some funny commie bullshit right there. So tell the class what powers Trump claims he needs to exercise that no other president has claimed to have? Come on ya little commie propagandist, show us what you got.

The ex GOP guy is a commie ?? Coming from a texass jackass that's funny

Thats some funny stuff but the obama cult boat already sailed.
Brownie This is not about Obama This is about Republicans that believe all the lies trump throws at them But have no fear You have many Winstons here with you

Of course it is. The O cult believed everything he said and you so did you. There's no difference. Next.
There is a huge difference, you idiot.
And that is no "meme." That is pure truth, straight truth. If America is in trouble in any way right now, what he is talking about is the biggest danger. I wish you folks could wake up.

Exactly the same things were said about Big Ears.

Round and round we go yet many still can’t see the transparent pattern.

The Ruling Class must just laugh their asses off. It is just too easy.

Brownie This is not about Obama This is about Republicans that believe all the lies trump throws at them But have no fear You have many Winstons here with you

Of course it is. The O cult believed everything he said and you so did you. There's no difference. Next.
And that is no "meme." That is pure truth, straight truth. If America is in trouble in any way right now, what he is talking about is the biggest danger. I wish you folks could wake up.

There is no difference. The previous occupant hated america. The lies didn't start under this president. Wake up.

I'm a commie like you're a racist KKKer Matter of fact I believe you are

So you got nothing on the question? Typical regressive.

The ex GOP guy is a commie ?? Coming from a texass jackass that's funny

Two ignorant replies to the same post? What did I say that deserved such an honor, especially considering you have yet to address what I said. Now run along before I report you for trolling your own thread.

There is no difference. The previous occupant hated america. The lies didn't start under this president. Wake up.
Alright. What triggered y'all was criticizing Trump for it. For the sake of argument, let's say Obama did the same thing.
Does that make it alright? What happens when our leaders tell us things that are false and we believe them? Do you see what the danger could be? That we allow things to happen because we do not want to hear the facts?

Alright. What triggered y'all was criticizing Trump for it. For the sake of argument, let's say Obama did the same thing.
Does that make it alright? What happens when our leaders tell us things that are false and we believe them? Do you see what the danger could be? That we allow things to happen because we do not want to hear the facts?

Had the left condemned O for all of his lies, Obamacare, lines on the sand, keeping your doctor, lower premiums, you would have an argument. Frankly, the croc tears are just a tad late now.

Had the left condemned O for all of his lies, Obamacare, lines on the sand, keeping your doctor, lower premiums, you would have an argument. Frankly, the croc tears are just a tad late now.
Hate mentioning it to you brownie but Obama is old news The evil trump does will live after him ,the good, buried with his bones

Forum List

Back