How many fingers do you see?

I'll just leave this right here...

I see one finger pointed at you..You just posted the legacy of the 1/2 white faggot who almost turned this country into a 3rd world shithole...

tumblr_m2ag9mVBGx1rq72nzo1_500.gif

I recall the country being divided. There was a link on Politco to Phillip Agee, and his outing of CIA agents, and how it ultimately turned out that he was "run" by Cuba and the Soviets. Ultimately I think we'll learn of similarities to Assange, Corsi, Stone, and to some degree at least of Trump.

But then, we'd been in a horrible war. We "only" lost 55K dead, and yearly casualty rates were actually worse in Korea. But LBJ and Nixon, esp Nixon, lied to us. Outright lied. And Nixon committed teason to get elected. And 2.5 to 3.5 million civilians died because of that. We were divided over central America with Reagan, but it was a much smaller war.

But the anti-govt ferver in the 70s was as bad as the Trumpfever today. Maybe it's because I'm old, but I really don't see what Americans have to bitch about today as opposed to then. Yeah Clinton is a crook and Obama bailed out the banks by kicking homeowners into being homeless. But the volume of misery doesn't seem comparable to me. Certainly if I were one of those the country shat upon I'd be mad.

EDIT, but yes people are abandoning reason. Trump is charlatan who lies about everything ... everything. And people view him as "the one true source." Having a sort of cult of personality is different. But we abandoned reason before.

Last edited:
Man, they really seem to think having the House again, they are once again relevant.

It is meretricious verbiage, but it is a gifted one in terms of written gymnastics.

Now that's some funny commie bullshit right there. So tell the class what powers Trump claims he needs to exercise that no other president has claimed to have? Come on ya little commie propagandist, show us what you got.

Now that's some funny commie bullshit right there. So tell the class what powers Trump claims he needs to exercise that no other president has claimed to have? Come on ya little commie propagandist, show us what you got.

power to rewrite immigration law with EO, or at least when Obama tried it, he got sued.

He's using natl security to justify trade restrictions in a way no potus has done before.

I'm too bored to waste time thinking of more, but they're there. LOL

I'm a commie like you're a racist KKKer Matter of fact I believe you are

Thats some funny stuff but the obama cult boat already sailed.
Brownie This is not about Obama This is about Republicans that believe all the lies trump throws at them But have no fear You have many Winstons here with you

Of course it is. The O cult believed everything he said and you so did you. There's no difference. Next.
No brownie I didn't believe everything Obama said BUT he had such a nice way of saying it ..Trump is piggish

Forum List

Back