How Many Believe

If obama can choose which laws he will follow shouldn't you and I be allowed the same

• Total voters
I voted that he can do what he want's because he's special. Special in the sense that he's a puppet of some very powerful men and institutions. There really are no ramifications for his actions. He can basically do whatever he wants. He's untouchable.

if the top guy can pick and choose which of the US laws to obey then the citizen should be able to do the same?
Actually we can do the same the problem is there are consequences for us if we do it where there seems to be none for a President another great example of the Governments do as I say not as I do mindset.

if the top guy can pick and choose which of the US laws to obey then the citizen should be able to do the same?

Meaning YOU? HAHAHAHA... Go with it Willow. I like your thinking.. I think you should test the law about shooting at a cop first.

I'm sure they would give ya a break seeing as how Obama isn't gonna arrest Mexican kids and everything.

Stupid thread.....dontchathink?

could be , but then the basic question remains, give us an explanation as to why we can't do what oabamer and holder are doing? picking and choosing which laws we like? try..

could be , but then the basic question remains, give us an explanation as to why we can't do what oabamer and holder are doing? picking and choosing which laws we like? try..

That's why obama is an ineffective leader he does not lead by example
Oh Michelle let's not take that vacation right now we just had one two weeks ago. OH Michelle let's not have another five hundred thousand dollar party to night since we had one last night. I think I'll play less golf this month. I think I'll stay closer to D.C. so I don't have to have those two big jets out wasting fuel.

When the President states quite clearly that he refuses to uphold and enforce laws enacted by the the Legislature, one is teetering on a society dictated to by the resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

deeee
fatkid3pe.gif
eeerrrP

Oh Michelle let's not take that vacation right now we just had one two weeks ago. OH Michelle let's not have another five hundred thousand dollar party to night since we had one last night. I think I'll play less golf this month. I think I'll stay closer to D.C. so I don't have to have those two big jets out wasting fuel.

Marie_Antoinette657.jpg

Michelle Obama - Let Them Eat Cake - POST SCRIPTS

Marie_Antoinette657.jpg

This post by bigrebnc1775;5516062 show the reason America has slipped into third world status. :eusa_liar:

Marie_Antoinette657.jpg

This post by bigrebnc1775;5516062 show the reason America has slipped into third world status. :eusa_liar:

Sure just keep thinking that and we will continue to slip.

Forum List

Back