How many are paying attention to Israel's involvement in Syria?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I know US are sending aid, and it's ally Saudi Arabia are sending death row inmates who eat human organs and behead people to kill Syrians, but connecting the dots, Israel may be the main culprit, and he is the reason behind my thinking so:

As this image reveals, Israel's president does not seem too excited to meet with US president which is a nation that gives billions of dollars in aid to Israel annually, and US being a nation where it's government are in a constant battle on how to fund a joke they call Obama care while I have heard no debate over funding Israel, where everyone has a universal health care:

obama-meets-israel.jpg

US-saudi.png

For those who repeatedly call me an anti Jew, your baseless accusations only reveal how ignorant you are - either show any of my quotes where I supposedly spoke out against Jews or let it be known that you are establishment paid shills.

Netanyahu shaking hands with a terrorist from Syria:
LiveLeak-dot-com-5f8_1392815534-1780680_446631585466795_2046905627_n_1392815558.jpg

Last edited:
You said:

"I know US are sending aid, and it's ally Saudi Arabia are sending death row inmates who eat human organs and behead people to kill Syrians, but connecting the dots, Israel may be the main culprit, and he is the reason behind my thinking so:

As this image reveals, Israel's president does not seem too excited to meet with US president which is a nation that gives billions of dollars in aid to Israel annually, and US being a nation where it's government are in a constant battle on how to fund a joke they call Obama care while I have heard no debate over funding Israel, where everyone has a universal health care."

First, welcome. I think you will be an interesting poster. How can a reader not be drawn to a topic which involves "death row inmates who eat human organs and behead people to kill Syrians".

But, the reasoning on Israeli guilt of something (?) is confusing to me. Netanyahu hates Obama, but takes his money anyway, and so Israel is responsible for Saudi Arabia sending death row inmates to Syria to eat human organs? Is that it? Do I understand?

You said:

"I know US are sending aid, and it's ally Saudi Arabia are sending death row inmates who eat human organs and behead people to kill Syrians, but connecting the dots, Israel may be the main culprit, and he is the reason behind my thinking so:

As this image reveals, Israel's president does not seem too excited to meet with US president which is a nation that gives billions of dollars in aid to Israel annually, and US being a nation where it's government are in a constant battle on how to fund a joke they call Obama care while I have heard no debate over funding Israel, where everyone has a universal health care."

First, welcome. I think you will be an interesting poster. How can a reader not be drawn to a topic which involves "death row inmates who eat human organs and behead people to kill Syrians".

But, the reasoning on Israeli guilt of something (?) is confusing to me. Netanyahu hates Obama, but takes his money anyway, and so Israel is responsible for Saudi Arabia sending death row inmates to Syria to eat human organs? Is that it? Do I understand?
You also missed the third image showing Israel's Netanyahu holding hands with FSA terrorist, that is like Netanyahu holding hands with Osama Bin Laden had Osama admitted bombing USA on 9:11 (which he never did)

Forum List

Back