How Long Will it Take Liberal Media to Spin the Debate Aftermath in Favor of Clinton?

conservative Republican Joe Scarborough
LOL!

I think CNN already announced Hillary was the winner?

You guys are so terrified of Trump losing the debates you're scrambling in panic trying to put together some sort of excuse.
He will win. But liberal media will focus on some minuscule policy issue that he did not have his statistics correct...and skewer him.

You can't know he will win. You're doing exactly what I said you would do several days ago.

Immediately after the debate, Trump supporters will flood the internet claiming that Trump won

Impartial observers will call Trump on his lack of knowledge, half truths, poor behavior and shallow statements
Lmfao...again. Billary cabal is already rigging the post debate spin and liberal Orwell sheep lap it up.

So you're taking the position that there will be no spin from the Right.
They will not get the assist from an overwhelmingly liberal media.

The Washington Post was happy to declare Romney the winner of the first 2012 debate,

lol, will any of you RW'ers accept their assessment of the upcoming debate as fair?

Six reasons Mitt Romney won the first debate
Even I admitted Romney won the first debate. Obama was on cruise control trying to sit on a huge lead. Just don't make a mistake. It cost Obama
With Trump close in the polls, Hillary will not have that luxury. She will bring her A game, while Trump concentrates on being Trump

Romney was tied with Obama going into the last debate. Whether because of that debate or not, Obama surged going into election day.

The so-called liberal biased polls, btw, lowballed Obama by 3 points - final poll average vs. actual results.

Immediately after the debate, Trump supporters will flood the internet claiming that Trump won

Impartial observers will call Trump on his lack of knowledge, half truths, poor behavior and shallow statements

They will also condemn as biased every voice saying Trump lost.

They take national polls after the debates asking who won. The Trumpbots will endorse or deny the validity of any of those polls based on their outcomes.
The Hillbots won't?

The public is the only one that can decide who "won". It's a popularity contest, not a pop quiz.

LOL!

You guys are so terrified of Trump losing the debates you're scrambling in panic trying to put together some sort of excuse.
He will win. But liberal media will focus on some minuscule policy issue that he did not have his statistics correct...and skewer him.

You can't know he will win. You're doing exactly what I said you would do several days ago.
You said I would state the common sense truth?

Lmfao...again. Billary cabal is already rigging the post debate spin and liberal Orwell sheep lap it up.
Post debate spin on poor behavior, incorrect statements and lack of detail?

Damn left wing media

LOL!

It won't matter. With the differences being more stark than perhaps any previous election, there are very few undecided voters remaining.

The Washington Post was happy to declare Romney the winner of the first 2012 debate,

lol, will any of you RW'ers accept their assessment of the upcoming debate as fair?

Six reasons Mitt Romney won the first debate
Even I admitted Romney won the first debate. Obama was on cruise control trying to sit on a huge lead. Just don't make a mistake. It cost Obama
With Trump close in the polls, Hillary will not have that luxury. She will bring her A game, while Trump concentrates on being Trump

Romney was tied with Obama going into the last debate. Whether because of that debate or not, Obama surged going into election day.

The so-called liberal biased polls, btw, lowballed Obama by 3 points - final poll average vs. actual results.
Very true

The left wing media was afraid to state the truth for fear they would be declared "biased". They even gave credence to Republican claims they were leading

Most credible assessments showed Obama would win easily.

Last edited:

Damn left wing media
Point #1. People love his campaign demeanor as he his currently beating Hillary in polls.
Pont#2. Nobody cares...they just want a change from Washington DC status quo.

Post debate spin will concentrate on bizarre explanations of what Trump really meant, distorting the English language and taking phrases out of context

Damn left wing media
Point #1. People love his campaign demeanor as he his currently beating Hillary in polls.
Pont#2. Nobody cares...they just want a change from Washington DC status quo.
Trump is behind in the polls and electoral votes

Post debate spin will concentrate on bizarre explanations of what Trump really meant, distorting the English language and taking phrases out of context
Ohhhhhhh that's what unemployed American who lost his factory job to Mexico cares about. That damn distorting of the English language and taking statements out of context. No wonder your losing.

How Long Will it Take Liberal Media to Spin the Debate Aftermath in Favor of Clinton?

Well since the media will no doubt judge the winner based on the actual substantive points made by each candidate, they will call it for Clinton immediately.

Emails Show Nbc's Andrea Mitchell Telling Colin Powell Trump's Nomination Is 'Awful'
Anybody care to guess how long after the debate ends it will take liberal media to spin Clinton campaign talking points and declare her the winner? I say a matter of seconds.

They will be lying before the debate ends. I vote within the first 3 minutes a real time major media lefty will be lying somewhere, even if just on twitter.

Mmm, no. I take that back. They will be lying about how things on going with the seating of Cuban and Flowers, before the candidates are even on the stage.

Really, when you talk about how quickly a lib lies, you need to be thinking about how long they can hold their breath.

Ohhhhhhh that's what unemployed American who lost his factory job to Mexico cares about. That damn distorting of the English language and taking statements out of context. No wonder your losing.

Scapegoating Mexicans while the super wealthy reap record profits is the reason you are struggling. Trump at his finest

Scapegoating Mexicans while the super wealthy reap record profits is the reason you are struggling. Trump at his finest
How am I scapegoating? Have we not lost millions of jobs to Mexico?

Emails Show Nbc's Andrea Mitchell Telling Colin Powell Trump's Nomination Is 'Awful'
Anybody care to guess how long after the debate ends it will take liberal media to spin Clinton campaign talking points and declare her the winner? I say a matter of seconds.

They will be lying before the debate ends. I vote within the first 3 minutes a real time major media lefty will be lying somewhere, even if just on twitter.

Mmm, no. I take that back. They will be lying about how things on going with the seating of Cuban and Flowers, before the candidates are even on the stage.

Really, when you talk about how quickly a lib lies, you need to be thinking about how long they can hold their breath.
Seating Flowers will reflect poorly on Trump and make Hillary look like the victim

It will backfire for Trump and highlight what a prick he is

How am I scapegoating? Have we not lost millions of jobs to Mexico?
And China and India, and Vietnam and Malasia.....

Forum List

Back