Democrat by default? The DNC is brilliant.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The method by which they’ve programmed groups of people is quite amazing. They’ve made it so easy for them not to think.
You gotta admit, the DNC gameplan of preying on the weak minded, the weird, the unwise and the desperate makes perfect sense...FOR THEM.
Gay = Democrat by default
Illegal / barely legal Mexican = Democrat by default
Black = Democrat by default
Weirdo = Democrat by default
Feminazi = Democrat by default
Low iQ bottom feeder = Democrat by default
Ignorant indoctrinated college kid = Democrat by default
.GOV employees / mail carriers in tight short shorts = Democrat by default

Last edited:
It is pretty brilliant from a "winning elections" standpoint. If you think people are stupid and susceptible to being influenced then you can set up these paradigms for them to box themselves into. It's like creating the pen in which the animals will be held inside. You can go inside a little house, and outside a bit. You've got a little room to move around and there's food and water for you along with the others... but that's about it. Try to get out of your pen though and you'll be slaughtered.

are you taking over for Shootspeeders?.....hey just asking....

Don’t worry Harry I’ll fix the list for you since you feel left out.
im not left out....unlike you instead of spending all day moaning about how i hate California,i did something about it....i left.....

Good on you Harry...you left Mexifornia...you definitely did the right thing. CONGRATS!
I known you’re super busy and all exchanging circle talk with someone....BUT can you take the time to add something of value to this thread please?
Thanks in advance

The method by which they’ve programmed groups of people is quite amazing. They’ve made it so easy for them not to think.
You gotta admit, the DNC gameplan of preying on the weak minded, the weird, the unwise and the desperate makes perfect sense...FOR THEM.
Scared old racist = republican by default

Accountable, responsible, law abiding, prideful, patriotic, REAL American = Republican by default

are you taking over for Shootspeeders?.....hey just asking....

Don’t worry Harry I’ll fix the list for you since you feel left out.
im not left out....unlike you instead of spending all day moaning about how i hate California,i did something about it....i left.....

Good on you Harry...you left Mexifornia...you definitely did the right thing. CONGRATS!
I known you’re super busy and all exchanging circle talk with someone....BUT can you take the time to add something of value to this thread please?
Thanks in advance
i did add something useful....quit your fucking crying and get the fuck out.....you will feel much better and your tax dollars wont be going to fund all those things you cant stand....

The problem is that once you get a foothold into these blocs the entire group is able to be converted. Which is what #walkaway will do.

Each and every Trump supporter has a strong set of principles and beliefs that are not at all the same as the rest of his supporters.

Once the Democrats realize they are actually the minority they won’t be able to pretend that they can box us in anymore.

haha...Mexicrats honestly believe that anti illegal immigrant = RACIST.
One who respects American law and sovereignty = RACIST.
Good stuff.

Forum List

Back