how long has the subliminal message been there?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i just noticed the red banner at top of page...where it has home ...user cp...also has a subliminal message...."god bless america"...has it always been there?

i just noticed the red banner at top of page...where it has home ...user cp...also has a subliminal message...."god bless america"...has it always been there?

yeah, i noticed it the first time i started coming here. not really subliminal though, more of a watermark. i don't think anyone is trying to hide it.

I got a good one for ya that the majority of people never ever see.

One of my Psych teachers back in the day tried telling us it was subliminal I just think it's clever.

$Fed Ex Logo.jpg

See the arrow anywhere?

Hint--

Look between the E and the X in the white spacing.

majority of the people I have shown that too never have seen it and now that you see it you will see it every single time

My teacher tried to tell us that the arrow would secretly tell our mind that arrow means go, fast move and you would think of Fed Ex. I don't know i I buy it

you obviously missed the other thread started on this very topic. some new person discovered it.

who hates those the pictures where they make other pictures?
I can never see it!

kind of reminds you of mallrats!

Little Girl:"Wow! It's a schooner!"
Willam:"You dumb bastard! That's not a schooner, it's a sailboat!"
Little Boy:"A schooner is a sailboat, stupidhead!"
Willam:"Well you know what? THERE IS NO EASTER BUNNY! OVER THERE, THAT'S JUST A GUY IN A SUIT!!"

Bones I noticed on my first day ;). I commented about it with gunny along with who Merlin1047 was.

I got my answers and I'll say one thing, "dont fuck with merlin1047's" memory or you will be smited :)

Forum List

Back