how long has the subliminal message been there?

i just noticed the red banner at top of page...where it has home ...user cp...also has a subliminal message...."god bless america"...has it always been there?

Where is "God Bless America"?? All I see are Google ads.

the red bar above that bar

Nope. I don't have a red bar above that red bar. There is a red bar at the top which is the bar for the main menu, also known as a menu bar. Hmmm, I gotta find the nearest bar.

Thats the one maggie...it says HOME USER CP ACTIVE TOPICS BLOGS

Oh its not in caps but you get my drift :) the caps weren't me trying to yell ;)

I didn't take it that way. But there's no "God Bless America" there either, no matter how I roll over it.

Oh its not in caps but you get my drift :) the caps weren't me trying to yell ;)

I didn't take it that way. But there's no "God Bless America" there either, no matter how I roll over it.

try changing your contrast and brightness around...its there....its very dark but its there.

either that or bones and I need to lay off the marijuana :rofl:

try changing your contrast and brightness around...its there....its very dark but its there.

either that or bones and I need to lay off the marijuana :rofl:

probably both!

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back