How long down trend will continue in K S E & hurting small investor

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
How long down trend will continue in K S E & hurting small investor

Experts saying due to oil prices down and other major stock exchange are coming down that reason Pakistan Stock Exchange is affecting in which how many investors yet suffered losses but let decides who will take notice of our market and when it will be improved.

I want to drawn attention of head of S E C P & K S E what reason couple of months seeing un-certainty in Pakistan Stock Exchange in which continuous prices of shares of specially blue chips share are reducing which is not good for market. What should I do remain side line or good bye to Pakistan Stock Exchange till dull session continue and experts guide me in this condition how to survive and earn which is very difficult to perform.

The question is what reason or secret the index in going down which creates un-certainty condition and small investor worried how to earn for bread and butter if such condition continues and SECP or KSE does not take any notice which is more painful and dis-appointment.

Besides this I strongly suggest in future no book building in which share prices increased and investor force to apply for share at higher prices. The company should give an offer prices in which share should be allotted to successful share holder by offering them in the shape of I P O.

Who are big fish or responsible who are playing invisible can increase or decrease market index which is very dangerous in this regard SECP or KSE does not know who are responsible as now market index comes from 36000 point to 31000 losing around 5000 points in 4 to 6 months.

It is a sweet dream for me and all small investor when P S E Pakistan Stock Exchange will improve and proud volume instead of slump session will continue which affect the interest of small investors before too late take necessary steps to protect the interest of small investors.

Pakistan Stock Exchange working wef Jan 11, 2016 which always well come every type of investor and those who are jobless or retired people for them PSE is blessing place to work and earn but due to dull and not active market that reason many investor fear and not interesting to buy now is ideal item to buy where every share offered at discounted prices due to lack of liquidity.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back