How long before Whites become the beneficiary of affirmative action in Mexifornia?

I agree 100%.

Thoughtful people of color will rue the day when Caucasians are no longer the majority ethnicity.

Caucasians, IMHO, are the glue that keeps this nation running as efficiently and as fairly as it does.

The big problem with Caucasians, their Achilles knee, is that they are willing to extend empathy to those who have none.

That is why the west is falling... and why any leftists are able to secure seats.

What's coming is going to be about payback, so whites may want to spend more time preparing for that, not AA.
Payback... for what exactly?
Obviously that America is, and has always been, a racist country.

Much more of this on the way:
ccopq8pukaac4zd.jpg

apologyc20120731pw.jpg

lifeline010.jpg

What's coming is going to be about payback, so whites may want to spend more time preparing for that, not AA.

ccopq8pukaac4zd.jpg

apologyc20120731pw.jpg

lifeline010.jpg

Obviously, obviously...

That's why the blacks are doing soooooo much better in Africa. We won't even let them leave, because no oppressive regime would be complete without such restriction.

I agree 100%.

Thoughtful people of color will rue the day when Caucasians are no longer the majority ethnicity.

Caucasians, IMHO, are the glue that keeps this nation running as efficiently and as fairly as it does.

It's more of a cultural thing, actually; that WASP work ethic thing genuinely works, as a does a Christian basis for law and social relations. Some minority group members get it, most get brainwashed by 'progressives' into a destructive Pity Party and self-destructive 'values', and are theri own worst enemies. I used to make sarcastic remarks about how we should be grateful Jerry Falwell didn't say something like '2+2 =4', or the left would immediately try and ban arithmetic from schools, but lo and behold, some of the loons have started doing exactly that.

Salon Writer Condemns Arithmetic As Racist

Peak 2017: Math Is Now Racist

lol lol lol the quota system allowed this sort of idiocy to take over school systems; they avoided the bullet of actually having to provide genuine educations to minorities via the scam, and now we see the results.

ccopq8pukaac4zd.jpg

apologyc20120731pw.jpg

lifeline010.jpg

lol every one of them looks like a homosexual pedophile, too.

Doubt it gets worse re that stuff; minorities will just tear up a lot of stuff, and then beg white people to take over and take care of them again, or they will wipe themselves out, and in the process take out stupid deviant gimps like these in those pics, and life will go on, minus 80% of the black population and latino population that kills themselves off in mass murder rampages and battles over the loot, and be better off in the aftermath. Unlikely many of them ever make it out of the Hoods before they get killed by their own.

Where was most of the damage done in the LA, Chicago, Memphis, or any other riots, for instance? they have no chance of winning anything, which is why the Brits could rule India with little more than 10,000 bureaucrats, or Africa with so little as well, outnumbered 1,000's to 1 pretty much everywhere. their own politicians made a point of keeping the Hood Rats even dumber and more feral than before the Civil Rights Acts, and the black middle class merely uses them as hostages and extortions for their own benefits and subsidies to themselves. See Hugh Davis Graham's The Civil Rights Era, and of course Patrick Moynihan's studies and analysis, which of course was spot on in nearly all cases he made at the time about how the radicals will screw up the country.

Last edited:
I’m watching demographics closely....it won’t be long before a group is assembled to force the movement. Whites will have to benefit from affirmative action legislation real soon....Shit, we might already be there...it wouldn’t surprise me if no one has had the balls to expose this issue and bring it to media. Grab your popcorn...it’s coming.
Hey, you're stealing my observations! It's true. 90% of CA's blue collar and service workforce is Hispanic. That may actually be a conservative estimate. If you are white and applying for a job in those workforces, don't bother. You won't be hired.

California likes illegals because they up the competition for low paying jobs. This means wages can go even lower and fewer complaints when they do. CA isn't about compassion for Hispanics. They're about a legal slave state and they harness the idiot millennial snowflakes to back their insidious plan under the guise of "compassion!"... :popcorn:

I’m watching demographics closely....it won’t be long before a group is assembled to force the movement. Whites will have to benefit from affirmative action legislation real soon....Shit, we might already be there...it wouldn’t surprise me if no one has had the balls to expose this issue and bring it to media. Grab your popcorn...it’s coming.
Hey, you're stealing my observations! It's true. 90% of CA's blue collar and service workforce is Hispanic. That may actually be a conservative estimate. If you are white and applying for a job in those workforces, don't bother. You won't be hired.

California likes illegals because they up the competition for low paying jobs. This means wages can go even lower and fewer complaints when they do. CA isn't about compassion for Hispanics. They're about a legal slave state and they harness the idiot millennial snowflakes to back their insidious plan under the guise of "compassion!"... :popcorn:

They are deathly afraid of losing Congressional seats, and the power that gives them over the Federal budget and subsidies. They're losing population at a rapid rate, and they need literally 10's of millions of criminal illegal aliens to keep their seats in Congress.

Never
Affitmative Actiom is a nonreciprocal program.
It is offered only by self hating whites. for non whites
Do you actually think any other group would implement that program?

Last edited:

ccopq8pukaac4zd.jpg

apologyc20120731pw.jpg

lifeline010.jpg

lol every one of them looks like a homosexual pedophile, too.

Doubt it gets worse re that stuff; minorities will just tear up a lot of stuff, and then beg white people to take over and take care of them again, or they will wipe themselves out, and in the process take out stupid deviant gimps like these in those pics, and life will go on, minus 80% of the black population and latino population that kills themselves off in mass murder rampages and battles over the loot, and be better off in the aftermath. Unlikely many of them ever make it out of the Hoods before they get killed by their own.

They will blame white people for their own failures and demand payment.

Which to democrats will respond we will pay we will pay... just send us your worst so we can have some votes.

The desire of mexicans is to return the southwest TO Mexico. If mexicans become the majority in California so much that they become the state legislature, they will "vote" the state to return to Mexican territory and invite Mexican forces in here to enforce the secession.

You know, Texas in reverse.

I'm sure that day is coming soon. Democrats have thoroughly decimated that once great State. But the bigger question is, where will California get all the money for the exploding Entitlement crowd? It's already broke.

I'm sure that day is coming soon. Democrats have thoroughly decimated that once great State. But the bigger question is, where will California get all the money for the exploding Entitlement crowd? It's already broke.

I’m sure politicians will come up with a “Feed our precious illegal Mexicans tax” at some point.
Wetbacks are first class citizens in Mexifornia...the state is prepared to do whatever necessary to keep them happy and comfortable. I wouldn’t at all be surprised if they actually labeled the tax bill exactly that....”Feed Our Illegals Tax”

Forum List

Back