How long before Whites become the beneficiary of affirmative action in Mexifornia?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’m watching demographics closely....it won’t be long before a group is assembled to force the movement. Whites will have to benefit from affirmative action legislation real soon....Shit, we might already be there...it wouldn’t surprise me if no one has had the balls to expose this issue and bring it to media. Grab your popcorn...it’s coming.

Never. The more the California state government becomes mexican, the more they will move to exterminate whites. This is population replacement.

In regard to the thread question, Caucasians will NEVER be eligible for affirmative action -- IMHO.

Affirmative action was started by Caucasians to give people of color a jump start in employment.

Caucasians had a guilty conscience for shutting out people of color from most jobs until the 1960s.

When (not "if") the United States becomes a people-of-color majority nation (by the middle of this century?), the future government will repeal affirmative action laws, for they will no longer be needed. (Those laws were passed because of what Caucasians had done to people of color, NOT what people of color had done to Caucasians.)

In regard to the thread question, Caucasians will NEVER be eligible for affirmative action -- IMHO.

Affirmative action was started by Caucasians to give people of color a jump start in employment.

Caucasians had a guilty conscience for shutting out people of color from most jobs until the 1960s.

When (not "if") the United States becomes a people-of-color majority nation (by the middle of this century?), the future government will repeal affirmative action laws, for they will no longer be needed. (Those laws were passed because of what Caucasians had done to people of color, NOT what people of color had done to Caucasians.)

It’s been a while since I’ve studied the Bill but I’m pretty sure there is no mention of ethnicity. I believe “minority” and or “minorities” are the words used.....no?

Jews are the most over-represented demographic in college, and other Whites the least represented in college.

Why hasn't this sort of Affirmative Action been discussed?

Good question...my guess is LefTards have people terrified to fight for “white rights”....it won’t be long before Whites in Mexifornia can play the shit out of the race card.

You could cede California over to La Raza tomorrow and they still would be demanding more than just land.

Good morning from California, BrokeLoser:

I have NEVER read the bill.

My point, badly expressed, was that affirmative action is intended to help minorities (as you said).

When today's minorities become the majority in a few decades, it is my opinion that they will repeal those laws.

I may be wrong (of course!), but I doubt that the new majority will have much sympathy for the former majority.

Who knows? Maybe they will.

Have a nice day!

Never. The more the California state government becomes mexican, the more they will move to exterminate whites. This is population replacement.

Yes. The La Raza types are all about 'ethnic cleansing', something Democrats don't want to be known.

They already heavily discriminate against whites, and good luck finding a new hire in the teaching staffs who admits to being a Christian. Whites have always been far more racially tolerant than any other demographic, and I'm sure many are clueless enough to think their generosity will be reciprocated, but that is a laughable delusion only Burb Brat stoners and hippies believe. They will end up with their throats cut, tossed in ovens, or whatever. Fact. There is little or no 'Diversity' in Latin countries, Africa, Asia, the ME, etc. People should take note of the obvious here; when whites become a passive minority, it will be open season on them, (Zimmerman got lucky; few were quite ready to allow and effectively legalize outright murders of whites just yet then on the 'left'); they are now, of course), and then will get to watch the fun when these 'minorities' then go to war with each other over the loot. lol lol lol they already kill each other with glee.

Liberalism, and most 'progressivism', is a western White Thing'; the majority of black s and latinos have no use for either of those ideologies. They like slavery, dictatorships, and total corruption, as do most Asians as well. Even the slaves freed in the U.S. and sent back to Africa immediately set themselves up as plantation slave owners, after all.

Last edited:
I’m watching demographics closely....it won’t be long before a group is assembled to force the movement. Whites will have to benefit from affirmative action legislation real soon....Shit, we might already be there...it wouldn’t surprise me if no one has had the balls to expose this issue and bring it to media. Grab your popcorn...it’s coming.

No, they won't benefit from anything; they will just be looted, and either forced out of the state altogether or eventually murdered.

At that point we will realize diversity was a fraud.

The non-whites will take over and the whites will be lucky if they avert the guillotine. Most certainly there will be reparations and all that. Then the whites escape and a new shithole will have born.

Last edited:
They already heavily discriminate against whites, and good luck finding a new hire in the teaching staffs who admits to being a Christian. Whites have always been far more racially tolerant than any other demographic, and I'm sure many are clueless enough to think their generosity will be reciprocated, but that is a laughable delusion only Burb Brat stoners and hippies believe. They will end up with their throats cut, tossed in ovens, or whatever. Fact. There is little or no 'Diversity' in Latin countries, Africa, Asia, the ME, etc. People should take note of the obvious here; when whites become a passive minority, it will be open season on them, (Zimmerman got lucky; few were quite ready to allow and effectively legalize outright murders of whites just yet then on the 'left'); they are now, of course), and then will get to watch the fun when these 'minorities' then go to war with each other over the loot. lol lol lol they already kill each other with glee.

Liberalism, and most 'progressivism', is a western White Thing'; the majority of black s and latinos have no use for either of those ideologies. They like slavery, dictatorships, and total corruption, as do most Asians as well. Even the slaves freed in the U.S. and sent back to Africa immediately set themselves up as plantation slave owners, after all.

Anybody who has doubts about the above need only look at the Democratic Party's anointed and assigned political 'leadership' of minorities for proof; people like Al Sharpton, Obama, the La Raza members appointed to Federal and state judgeships and DNC leadership posts, the 'leaders' of the Black Caucus and Latinos in Congress and at state levels, ad nauseam. Maybe some 30-40% of latinos aren't on the Reservation, and only maybe 10-15% of blacks, so as with Muslims 'moderates' will either look the other way or hide; they will have zero influence on anything, so don't count on them to 'moderate' anything. For the smaller demographics, the 'native American' contingents will of course prove it was a big mistake not to genocide them, for the same reasons they themselves practiced genocide against other tribes throughout their own history.

At that point we will realize diversity was a fraud.

The non-whites will take over and the whites will be lucky if they avert the guillotine. Most certainly there will be reparations and all that. Then the whites escape and a new shithole will have born.

Most of the smarter and actually educated and wealthier middle class minorities know it will be a big mistake, but as I've said such moderates will have zero influence on anything, so those minorities in that demographic will migrate out with the wealthier middle class whites, just as they do now to mostly white suburbs to get away from their own. You won't see a Maxine Waters living in any 'Hood, for instance, despite her mau-mauing hypocrisy.

I agree 100%.

Thoughtful people of color will rue the day when Caucasians are no longer the majority ethnicity.

Caucasians, IMHO, are the glue that keeps this nation running as efficiently and as fairly as it does.

Forum List

Back